Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Uo, Hana, and Doki Doki Memo

After a string of coincidences, Tohru Honda finds herself at college, never having met the Sohmas. Who will she meet there? hmmm... *evil grin*

Chapter 8 - Uo, Hana, and Doki Doki Memo

Chapter 8 - Uo, Hana, and Doki Doki Memo
Hey dere! Hope you’ve been having fun reading this so far, I’m having fun writing it!
-----------------------------
Tohru told her story all over again, once again leaving out the whole cat-curse part. As soon as she’d finished, Saki got up.
“So, his name is Kyo Sohma, hmm?”
“Yes, Hana-chan. He had orange hair and eyes, and was very tall-”
“That is all I need. Arisa? Coming along?”
“Totally! I haven’t seen something like this since you gave that Minami girl hallucinations!”
“Yes, I hope that I can still control my powers to the fullest...” Saki trailed off, though she was acting. She would never lose control of her powers, she’d made sure of that. Even so, a worried Tohru got up.
“M-maybe I’d better go along, just to make sure you find the right person...”
“Why, thank you, Tohru-kun, you’re always so considerate,” Saki replied with one of her rare smiles.
“So let’s go then! I wanna see a fight!” Arisa exclaimed, raising a fist, and they were out the door in a flash, leaving Kemuri and Namae sitting on the couch, completely befuddled.
“So... those were Tohru’s friends?” Namae said slowly, as if only just realizing it.
“How’d she find THOSE two weirdos, huh?” Kemuri started, until she remembered what Saki had warned. ‘...Or hurt them. It has happened...’ She changed tack. “Uh.... Aren’t they cool?”
“Huh? But you just called them-”
“Shhh!!!! Now, wanna play some Doki Doki Memo?” Kemuri held up her favorite dating-sim.
“But... oh, okay.”

meanwhile...

“Hmmmn,” mumbled Saki, “Odd...”
“What?” asked Arisa, “the fact that Tohru found a boy within her first semester?”
“Well, that,” Saki replied, glancing back at the characteristically oblivious Tohru trotting behind them, “But I can sense some odd dempa. They’re almost... inhuman.”
“Yeah, whatev, let’s just find this mystery boy.”
“Let’s.”
They traveled throughout the dorm building, but came up with nothing. Uo was getting hungry again, always a bad thing, and Hana was becoming annoyed. No, nobody could tell, but trust me, she was getting steamed. She was beginning to wish Megumi was around, for his power relied only on names, not actually knowing them personally. Suddenly, and without warning, they heard a yell.
“SOHMA!!”
“Eh?” Arisa muttered, “Sohma? Hey, Tohru, isn’t Sohma the name of that boy?”
“Oh, yes! I wonder if he’s--”
“SHUT UP, I don’t give a beep about--” Kyo rounded the corner and nearly ran into Tohru head-on, screetching to a halt before her.
“-near... by....”
------------------------------
As I said before, I don’t like to swear... anyway, muahaha, cliffhanger!! >:D

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NaomiSohma on August 26, 2006, 12:31:58 AM

NaomiSohma on
NaomiSohmaUh-oh..they finally found him! Nice job! This story is DEFINATELY going on my Favorite List! *favs*

psycho_shadow on May 31, 2006, 7:04:59 PM

psycho_shadow on
psycho_shadowThat's cool can't wait until the next chapter :)