Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Flash Backs

This a story with my charater Elain and others. Elains Pregnet with Syrus's Baby & every ones delerios! BUT what happends when Naruto & FullMetal Achemist join? CHAOS!, THATS WHAT.

Chapter 1 - Flash Backs

Chapter 1 - Flash Backs
PG.1
Flash Backs &
A Lil More

It was a sunny day in The Anime world. Where in the Elric cafe shop. Everyone loved to stop in for a coffe or a pasterie.
There a very happy 21 yr old girl rubed her stomache.

"Hey!, Elain!" said a girl. She had Black hair that was shoulder length, a pair of glasses, dark colored skin, and brown eyes. She wore a pair of jeans and a red T-shirt. "Hi Angela", said Elain.

Angela sat down next to Elain. "So is anyone else here?", Elain asked. "No, their at home why?" she asked the 1/2 breed. "Well, Im 9 months pregnet and I wanted to tell them Im having a baby shower", Elain chirped.


Angela's eyes almost came out of her head. "So thats why you havent gone out with us!!" Angela screamed. "Yeah and when me and Syrus found out it was funny", she laughed at that memory.


(Flash back)
Elain and a boy with Light blue hair wearing a Yellow T-shirt and black jeans where at the hospital waiting for the Doctor to tell them the news.


"Well Doctor whats the news?", said Syrus. "Elain's fine... Congradgulations she's preagnet!" , The Doctor said. "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?", Syrus screeched.


Elain's face brightened with joy. "OH MY GOD", she screamed in joy. She huged Syrus who was in current shock.

(End Flashback)


The girls both laughed their heads off. "So what sort of gender is it?" Angela asked. "Thats gonna be a suprise" said Elain. "Thats cool, but did you agree on names yet?" she asked Elain. "Well if its a boy Jesse and if its a girl Sapphire", Elain said.


"Yo Yo Yo!, Whats up in HERE" said a girl who looked like Angela but with longer hair and no glasses but sun glasses. Elain and Angela had sweatbeads on their heads. "BRITT!, NO YELLING IN THE CAFE OK?" Yelled a woman who had really long Brown hair and Brown eyes, Wearing an apron and a Green shirt under it.


"Ok, Flair you should take a chill pill" said Britt. "Mommy, whats hapening?" said a little boy who was Frig'in adorable. He had BlondishBrown hair, Golden Brown eyes and wore a Green tank top with a white shirt under it.

"IIIEEEEEEEEE, HE'S SO CUTE, Flair is he youres?" Britt asked. "Yeah thats me and Al's son Sauskae" Flair said. "You named him after Saskae?", Elain asked right when Saskae walked in. "Yeah he's the who delivered him" Flair said picking up her son. "OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK then", said Angela looking at Saskae who probaly wanted to die right there. "I remember it very well" she said.


(Flash Back)
Flair,Al,Naruto,Saskae,Kakashi, & Sakura we're walking in a forest until Flair fell to her knees. "Whats Wrong!?" Naruto screamed. "I think its time" Flair said falling over. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS TIME?" Naruto screamed. "She means she's gonna be in labor Naruto" said Saskae. Naruto began to scream and carry on. "You dont even Know what that means Naruto" , said Sakura.

Kakashi kneeled down next to her and looked at Al. "Naruto, get some water, Saskae, use you're fire jutsue to heat up the water, Sakura, get the towels in my back pack, and Al, help me move you're wife to an area not so crowded", Kakashi ordered.'

Al and Kakashi moved to an area that had a lake by it, where Naruto was getting water. "Good Naruto, now please..." Kakashi pased out when Flair kicked him in the head by inciddent. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,YOU KILLED HIM, YOU KILLED KAKASHI SENSI" Naruto cried.

"SORRY, IM IN PAIN!, AND HE'S NOT DEAD!", Flair shreiked painfully. Flair screamed in pain, which scared the others. "AHHHH!, WHAT DO WE DO, WHAT DO WE DO!?!" Naruto screamed. Everyone but Saskae began to scream and have a cow. Saskae started to get mad. "WILL YOU ALL SHUTUP!?!?!?!" he yelled while the others froze in one place.

"But what about Flair who's in labor?" Sakura asked. "I'll tell you what we're going to do
, WE'RE going to deliver her baby" Saskae said fearlessy. "What?" asked Naruto. "WE'RE GOING TO DELIVER HER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke screamed.

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "ARE YOU CRAZY" Al yelped.
"YEAH YEAH!, YOU'RE CRAZY BELEIVE IT!!" Naruto screamed. Sakura's eyes became heart shaped.

"OH SASUKE, YOU'RE SO SMART, I WISH I THOUGHT OF THAT!!" She screamed happily. Naruto & Al had sweat beads over their heads and their eyes were little T shaped. "Is she aways like this?" Al asked. "Most of the time" Sasuke said taking out a shirikin.

"What are you doing with that?" Al asked frightfully.
"Im gonna neuture you with it" Sasuke said. Al hid behind Naruto. "You'll see" Sasuke said. Flair woke up in pain.

"Sakura,calm her down, Naruto take Al and calm him down" Sasuke demanned.
"Ms. Elrik please calm down, it'll be over soon" Sakura pleaded. "JUST PUSH LIKE NEVER BEFORE!" Naruto screamed to Flair.

Everyone looked at him. "What?" he asked. Flair begun to crown. "Hey look its a... Uh SOMETHING!" Naruto said. Al Sakura & Sasuke smacked their heads. "Wow, you are stupid Naruto" Sasuke said. "
Thats a baby's head" Sakura said.

Then everyone's eyes got huge. "You're almost there PUSH!" Al screamed. Flair screamed very loudly and passed out.
"Sakura get the towels,
He has been born" Sasuke said. "He, who's he?" Naruto asked. Everyone eles fell anime style.
"THE BABY EINSTINE" Sasuke yelled.

The baby had some BlondishBrown hair, he looked like his father but had his mother's big bright eyes that were Golden Brown. "AWW! He's SO CUTE!" Sakura Yelped. Al wrapped the baby in a towel and woke Flair up. "Flair wake up Theres someone here to see you" Al said gently shaking her.

Flair woke up and looked around her.
"Whats going on?" She yawned. Naruto's left eye began to twitch. "YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT!?!?!?" Naruto yelled. "Nope", said Flair. She looked at the little bundel in Al's arms.


"Is that?". "Yep thats you're kid Flair" ,said Kakashi who walked over to the suprised group. "KAKASHI SENSI" Sakura,Sasuke,& Naruto all yelled. "It's about time you stopped faking the unconsinious gig" Flair said smirking.
"THE WHAT!?!" Sakura,Sasuke,& Naruto yelled.


"Well I coudn't think of any other way to get you three to work together, so I thought this was perfect" Kakashi said. "I CANT BELEIVE YOU!" Sakura yelled. "Oh I get it, since we never get along he thought this would make us work as a team" Naruto said.


Sakura,Sasuke,& Kakashi were looking at Naruto as if he were crazy. "Oh god he actully knew" Sasuke replied. "Thats the smartest thing I've heared Naruto say ever" Sakura said twiching. "The world's probably gonna end soon" Kakashi said.


"Hey, I can be smart sometimes BELEIVE IT" Naruto groweled. "
Sometimes, Naruto most of the time you're just stupid" Sasuke said making the other four giggle.
(End Flash Back)












































































































































































































Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Faroar on April 3, 2006, 5:20:22 AM

Faroar on
FaroarUmmm that wuz just too wierd. Oh and that thing Kakashi said at the end wuz da funnyess. Right prepare ye self.

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*GASP*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH *pisses self and passes out*

monkey_banana_smoothie on March 25, 2006, 2:26:39 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieSASUKE-KAN!!!!!! X3

anime_freakey4life on March 18, 2006, 12:23:37 AM

anime_freakey4life on
anime_freakey4lifeit`s spelled saskue