Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Friends, Family, & The Invites

This a story with my charater Elain and others. Elains Pregnet with Syrus's Baby & every ones delerios! BUT what happends when Naruto & FullMetal Achemist join? CHAOS!, THATS WHAT.

Chapter 2 - Friends, Family, & The Invites

Chapter 2 - Friends, Family, & The Invites
Ch.2
Friends, Family,
&
The Invites



Syrus waited at home nervesly walking around. He had told his friends and his older brother to come to his house. "What do I do,What do I do" He said pacing.

(Knock,Knock). "AHHHHHHHHH!" Syrus yelped in terror. Slowly he went to the door to answer it. When he opened the door he took a deep breath. "Mail for Mrs. Truesdale" said a mail man. "Whew" Syrus sighed.


"For a second I thought you were someone else" he said while signing the paper and taking the box. "HI SYRUS!" yelled his Friend Jaden Yuki. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!". Syrus screamed flying backwards throwing the box on accident.


"INCOMING BOX!" Yelled his other friend Chumly. The box would've fallen if his brother Zane didn catch it. "Maby we should just knock instead" He said placing the box on the ground. Syrus was still in shock.


"Ok so why did you invite us to you're house?" Bashtine asked. "Uhhh......... WANT TO LOOK AROUND?!?!?" Syrus asked jumping up. "Sure" they all replied. 2 hours later They went up stairs last. All of them were in the hall of the house, but Jaden stoped at a light blue colored door. "Hm... wonder were
this door leads" Jaden said oppening it.


"So this is me and Elain's room" Syrus said showing the others the room. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jaden shreiked. everyone looked out of the room. "Oh no, he found the room" Syrus said. When they found Jaden his right eye was twitching.


"Whats wrong with,whoa" Zane stoped when he saw the room. The room had baby supplies in it. "
Syrus, why do you have this room, its scary" said Jaden. "Uhh..... Well.... hehehehe" Syrus was choking on his words.


"What, are you & Elain having a....." Zane stopped and stared at Syrus. "Hehehehehe,
Suprise?" Syrus said laughing nerviosly. "Does that mean you & Elain..... Oh ewwwwwwwwww my stomache Im gonna be sick" Chazz said about to puke.


"WHAT!, its a part life!!!" Syrus screamed. Zane was still staring at his younger brother "
You,You,You..... Ok........" Zane said stepping away from Syrus.


"Thats why I invited you guys here, me and Elain are throwing a baby shower this Saterday at 3:00 p.m. and I wanted to invite you guys" Syrus said. "O.k we'll come.... you psyco" Chazz said walking off.


Back with Elain she explained to the girls about the Baby shower. "Wait a minute, you and Syrus, you and Syrus.......WHOA now thats scary" Britt said. "Not as scary as Dr. Crowler" Angela said. "True that" said Crystal.


"So will you guys come?", Elain asked. "Heck yes we'll come" said Napolian Dynomite popping out of nowhere. The girls looked at him. Ah works for me" Flair said. "Yeah" said the other girls. "Then its decided!, we'll get ready today!" Elain said.









Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ZaneDragon102 on February 2, 2007, 5:35:51 AM

ZaneDragon102 on
ZaneDragon102heehee zane i wuv zane.the napoleon dynamite part made me shoot a brick!it is really funny

Faroar on April 3, 2006, 5:29:51 AM

Faroar on
Faroar*Finally wakes up and reads story* Hehe *begins to twitch* OK just a few things.
1.)Only women are allowed in baby showers.
2.)It's 'True DAT' not that.
3.)It's not scary, it's perfectly natural.
Still it's a nice story.

monkey_banana_smoothie on March 25, 2006, 2:33:05 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieHAHAHAH! Napolion Dinomite....
Fire: You spelled his name rong, foxx.
Me: SO?! SASUKE! *leps out of chair**crashes*
Fire: She's uncontions.
Me;*twiches*

monkey_banana_smoothie on March 25, 2006, 2:29:31 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieIt's spelled Baston. BASTON-KAN!!!!
Fire (my imaganary friend: You got mager issues, women.
Me: NO I DON"T, EVEN IF I HAVE LIKE 68 PICS OF EM!!!!!!!
Fire: Sure.
Me; AND LIKE A MILION OF BASTION!

totallyspies31 on March 3, 2006, 11:32:38 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31SO FUNNY!!!!!!!! KEEP TYPING!!! I SO love this. Keep going girl. Or dude. AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Your friend and fan, Trevor.