Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Longest(Last) Chapter

This a story with my charater Elain and others. Elains Pregnet with Syrus's Baby & every ones delerios! BUT what happends when Naruto & FullMetal Achemist join? CHAOS!, THATS WHAT.

Chapter 4 - The Longest(Last) Chapter

Chapter 4 - The Longest(Last) Chapter


Ch.4

The Shower

The Lockdown,& Our Wishes Both Came True.





On the day of the Baby shower everyone the two to be parents' friends were all there with there children. "Syrus is that Jaden with a baby!?" Elain asked. "JADEN!?!?" Syrus yelled in shock. "Oh Hi you two Have you seen Merril Me & Alexis's Daughter?" Jaden asked holding a little girl that had two different colered hair.





Syrus and Elain's jaws dropped to the ground. Angela and Ed's daughter Nina walked up to Sakura & Sasuke's son Kataru. Flair & Al's son Sasuke walked over to Naruto & Hinita's daughter Coral.





"Hi Im Sasuke Elrik wanna play?" the boy asked the little blond. "Otay" Coral said. The two walked over somewhere else. "Aww Our son's first girlfriend, they grow up so fast" Al said while Flair twiched.







"Poor Flair(snicker)" Angela snickered. "It Also looks like Nina has a boyfriend too" Ed said & Angela passed out. "Hey Jenaru!" Merril yelled. "Love is in the air GAH" Napolin said.





Then for some reason the clouds were building up into dark clouds. "O.k Everyone dont worry just get in the house before it rains" Syrus said. Every one got in the house where it was safe." Ha its a good thing every thing was inside the house" Naruto said.







2 hours later everyone just stayed until the storm passed. The boys were plying Xbox, while the girls were talking,and the kids were playing. "Hey! How about some Kareoke?" Britt Asked. Everyone agreed. "Ok Syrus you should sing first" Britt said.





"Ok Im gonna dedicate this to Elain" he said. Elain spat out the fruit punch she was drinking.





Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart it's the of the world in my mind. Then youre voice pulls me back like a wake up call.



I've been looking for the answer

somewhere.

I couldn't see that it was right there but now I konw, what I didnt know.



Because you live and breathe.

Beacause you make me believe in myself.

When nobody else can help.

Beacause you live girl.

My world...

Has twice as many stars in the sky.



It's alright I survived. I'm alive again.

cause of you, made it through every storm.

What is life? Whats the use?

If youre killing time.



Im so glad I found an angel.

someone who...

Was there when all my hopes fell.

I fly looking in youre eyes.



Because you live and breathe.

Beacause you make me believe in myself.

When nobody else can help.

Beacause you live girl.

My world...

Has twice as many stars in the sky.



Because you live, I live.



Because you live, theres a reason why I carry on when I loose the fight.

I want to give what you've given me.

Always...



Because you live and breathe.

Beacause you make me believe in myself.

When nobody else can help.

Beacause you live girl.

My world...

Has twice as many stars in the sky.



Because you live and breathe.

Beacause you make me believe in myself.

When nobody else can help.

Beacause you live girl.

My world...

Has everything I need to survive.

Because you live, I live,I live .



Everyone looked at him with their mouths on the ground. "Holy Cow Syrus since when coud sing?" Zane asked. Syrus blushed a little and laughed. Then Elain Fell to her knees clutching her stomache.



"ELAIN!" Syrus yelled zipping past everyone. "I think its coming" She said. "What Dr. Crowler!" Angela yelped jumping in Ed's arms. "NO THE BABY!!" Elain Yelled.



"WHAT!!!!!!!!!" everyone yelled. "EVERYONE STAND BACK!!" Ed yelled, while him and Zane moved her to a couch. Angela get the towels!,Sasuke Water!,Syrus Scizzors! NOW!" Al Screamed.



Everyone got what the brothers asked for. Ed used his alchiemy to heat the water up. "I JUST REMEMBERED, WE HAVE NO SIZZORS!" Syrus screamed. "HERE USE MY SHIRIKIN" Naruto yelled handing it to Ed.



OK everyone dont worry me,Al,& Flair can handle it from here wait in the living room" Ed Demanded.



In the living room Syrus kept pacing back and forth. "Sy calm down Elain will be fine" Jaden said. "Calm down,CALM DOWN!,MY STEP COUSIN AND HER BABY IS IN FREAKING DANGER,SO SYRUS CAN FREAK OUT IF HE WANTS!!!" Angela screeched loudly.



"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!, IM ALREADY SCARED ENOUGH SO I DONT NEED ANY OF THIS (CENSORED) FROM ANY OF YOU" Syrus yelled very loudly. Everyone looked at him their eyes were bigger than dish plates.



"In all my life I have never heard Syrus say something like that" Zane said with his eyes bigger than flying saucers. Syrus began crying. "I.... Cant.... Beleive.... Syrus.... Just.... Said....THAT!...." Chazz stutered.



"Remind me never to get his bad side" said Sasuke slightly twitching.

Syrus was still crying, he fell to his knees covering his hands with his hands.



Ed opend the door his eyes were bigger than Zane's. "Uh... Syrus come here youre not going to beleive this" Al said suprised. Syrus walked in. "Only Syrus" Flair said. "Dang"everyone else said.



Syrus walked in to see Elain facing the other way. "Elain?" Syrus said walking to his wife. "Our hopes both came true, Syrus I Had Twins" Elain said turning holding to babies. Syrus's eye got big and one was twitching.



"You want to hold one?" She asked him. He slowly noded his head. She handed him a baby girl. She looked just like Elain only with her bangs, only her eyes were Grey with a Hint of Sky Blue in them.

Elain held a baby that looked him only with the bangs of his hair. His eyes were the opposite of the girl's, Sky Blue with a hint of Grey.



Syrus began to cry again. "Im so proud of you" Syrus cried. "So it looks like we can use both names Hu?" Elain playfully said. "Seems like it" he whispered. "So should we introduce them?" Syrus asked. "Let's go for it" Elain said getting up.



"COME ON I WANT TO SEE ELAIN!" Crystal yelled. "Well heres you're wish" Elain said walking out of the room. "ELAIN!" the girls screamed running to the new mother. "So what is it boy or girl?" Britt asked. "Both" she said smiling. They all wondered what she meant until they saw the baby boy in her arms and the baby girl in Syrus's. "IIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" YOU HAD TWINS THEIR ADORABLE JUST ADORABLE" Sakura & Britt screamed.



"TWINS?!" The boys yelled. Zane saw that the babies looked nothing alike but each one look exatly like one or the other parent. "I Have a nephew that looks like My brother,And a neise that looks like my sister inlaw" he said falling on the couch.



"So Whats their names?" Crystal asked. "Jesse & Sapphire" the parents said.



The End
























Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Faroar on April 3, 2006, 5:44:05 AM

Faroar on
FaroarI...AM...FREAKIN...OUT!!! That would be the most awesome story ever if it was just longer and spelled right!!
This is trey magnific`e.
-Faroar

oddismine on March 21, 2006, 12:50:37 AM

oddismine on
oddisminei have finally read all of de chapters i luv Ed when he is controlling thanks 4 putting me with ed in the story see ya later hayley

totallyspies31 on March 4, 2006, 5:43:18 AM

totallyspies31 on
totallyspies31This was SO stinkin funny. Too bad this was the last chapter though. I really liked this. And I wonder why people had to give Syrus a hard time with not being a youknowwhat. Could I maybe do something similar to this, only I will use my OC character. I want to make mine longer and funnier. If thats alright with you though. I hope so. CYA!!! *FAVS*
Your fan/friend, Trev.