Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

this story is Called Naruto's secret it's after the Sasuke Retreival mission with Sakura, Sasuke, & Kakashi bashing so fans of these chraters beware

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Narutos Secret

Hinatas P.O.V


I was walking to team 7s meeting place but stopped because I heard someone singing.
I knew it was a boy but his voice, my god it was so beautiful I fell into a trance but shook it off.
As I got closer & closer to the boy I was so shocked to see who it was singing, it was Naruto!
I hid behind tree to listen to him sing.

Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? Like somehow you just don't belong and no one understands you Do you ever wanna run away? Do you lock yourself in your room? With the radio on turned up so loud that no one hears you screaming


Naruto- Kun I whispered. I knew he was talking about Sakura & it made me angry.
He was always so nice to her unlike Sasuke & all she does is yell or hit Naruto
It always made my blood boil the way she treats him. No you don't know what it's like when nothing feels all right you don't know what it's like to be like me.


So this is how he feels, the lyrics remind me of& Me To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life. Do you wanna be somebody else? Are you sick of feeling so left out? Are you desperate to find something more? Before your life is over are you stuck inside a world you hate? Are you sick of everyone around? With their big fake smiles and stupid lies while deep inside you're bleeding. Thats what he meant, I remember back when we were
in the academy no one ever wanted to be around him


No you don't know what it's like when nothing feels all right you don't know what it's like to be like me.

My eyes began to sting with tears falling out.
I looked around to see Asuma, Kurenai, & Guys Team along with Iruka, They too were shocked.
Guy, Lee & TenTen looked like they were on the verge of tears,
Iruka, Asuma, Shikamaru, & Nejis mouth hung open with wide eyes,
Asumas cigarette fell out, Chouji had a chip right below his mouth but didnt eat
(He was too shocked), Kurenai, Ino, & Shino just stood there but Ino was blushing madly.
Kiba looked very angry for some reason.

There was also a crowd of villagers surrounding the area.


To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life No one ever lied straight to your face And no one ever stabbed you in the back You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay Everybody always gave you what you wanted You never had to work it was always there You don't know what it's like, what it's like To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like (what it's like) To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life Welcome to my life Welcome to my life


Just as he finished the villagers left shocked that Naruto had the most beautiful voice ever.

I then got up and walked over to him.
The only people missing were Narutos team & the Sand Siblings,
it made me feel bad that they werent here to hear Naruto.
Just then I remembered something.
His team was always mean to him.
Kakashi always favored Sasuke & told Naruto to be more like him.
Sakura always hurts Naruto.
& Sasuke makes fun of him.
I was now glad that they werent here if Sakura had heard Naruto shed instantly turn into a Naruto fan girl.
Ino gave up on Sasuke a long time ago & started liking Chouji.
But I did feel bad that the Sand Siblings missed this.

Kibas P.O.V

Ok so we were heading to Kakashis meeting place.
I never did like team 7 except Naruto, He at least wasnt like them,
& it pisses me off that his Sensei is nice to the other 2 but him.
Where was I? Oh yeah, so were walking next we know we hear singing.

Whos that? Ino asked.
That was what I wanted to know as well because
if this person was in this karaoke thing then we were Screwed!
We get closer to see that the person singing was Naruto! We were all shocked at this.

Holy Shikamaru said shocked. Crap I finished he sounded very good
but if you looked close enough you could tell he was crying.
I bet his team was the cause of it, me & Akamaru growled at the thought of that.
Kurenai could tell I was mad & asked if I was alright.

I bet that his teammates made him feel this way I growled that the others heard me.

What do you mean Kiba? Lee asked me. I told them to look closer at his face
& to their surprise they realized what I was talking about.

I didnt know Naruto felt that way about them Chouji said.

Kakashi talks about how good Sasuke is & how smart Sakura is but when it came to Naruto he said that hes the one that causes all the trouble Gai said. That did it, I was growling louder that Kurenai had to calm me down.

If it wasnt for Naruto, Sasuke wouldnt even be here I said those 2 words venomously.
Its true when we found Naruto & That bastard, Naruto had a hole in his chest from a jutsu Kakashi taught Sasuke.
Sasuke was out cold hardly a scratch on him but fainted from Chakra loss.


When we got to the village Sakura had saw Sasukes unharmed body took the unconscious Naruto Shook him yelling WHAT YOU DO TO SASUKE-KUN!? I held back from beating her to death. A loud SLAP was heard Sakura dropped Naruto What surprised me was that it was Gaara who smacked her & he looked way beyond pissed at her.

Are you blind? Uchiha fainted from Chakra loss Naruto has a hole the size of a ball in his chest, touch him again & Ill gladly Kill you Gaara threatened.

Ino wasnt worried about Sasuke but almost fainted when she saw Chouji.
So were all in the hospital & nobody from Narutos team even visited him once, they were to busy worrying over Sasuke who wasnt even close to death.
It annoyed Guy that Kakashi wasnt even worried about his other student who couldve died one of the days.
Guy was worried about both of his students as Lee & TenTen were worried about Neji.
Lee was one of few of us that was in the hospital but was more worried about his teammate & friends than himself.


Guy couldnt stand it he wailed on Kakashi for not even caring about the one who brought the precious Uchiha back.
Kakashis reply pissed everyone off, he said was Sasuke is in a worse condition than Naruto & hes the one who caused Sasuke to lose Chakra then something happened I never thought would.

SLAP Kakashis right cheek was red everyone went very silent at this. Hinata our Hinata looked ready to murder Kakashi if looks could kill everyone would be dead by now. Even Neji was voiceless at this sudden change in Hinata.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!? IF SASUKE DIDNT FAINT FROM CHAKRA LOSS HED BE OROCHIMARUS dog BY NOW!, NARUTO HAS A F***ING HOLE IN HIS CHEST BUT YOU & THAT HARUNO dog JUST CARE ABOUT THAT BASTARD UCHIHA WHO WAS THE ONE WHO LEFT, YOU THREE ARE UNGRATFUL ASSHOLES SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN & YOURE @$$ IS GONNA BE GOING THROUGH THAT WINDOW CAUSE NOBODY & I MEAN NOBODY IS ALOUD TO SPEAK OF NARUTO THAT WAY IF I FIND ANYONE & I MEAN ANYONE SAY SOMETHING THAT DISCUSTING AGAIN THEIR DEAD All of Hinatas rage was just unleashed into that very sentence.

She was so scary right now even Gaara & his siblings were scared.
Neji fainted but Lee caught him from falling.
Shino was trembling. Sakura was gaping at the shy girl who just went crazy.
Kurenai paled. Kakashis eyes were very wide.


Everyone there silently agreed with me that it was probably their fault for making Naruto cry.
He finished the song just as the rest of team 7 arrived. Kakashi saw that everyone was looking at Naruto.

Naruto what did you do this time? Kakashi said annoyed, oh how I want to kill him right now.
Naruto looked around to see everyone stare at him
as Sakura walked up & punched him in the head.

He was probably being an idiot again sensei, geeze Naruto cant you do anything right?
Sakura yelled bashing him over the head again. Lee & Shino held me back from attacking her.

What are you doing, she just hit & insulted our friend! I quietly yell at them so that that pink haired dog didnt hear.
Shino gave me a look that said we can get her later.

Kurenai sensei after this karaoke contest can we ask the Hokage to remove Naruto from team 7?
Shino ask shocking those everyone within earshot (Excluding team 7 & Hinata).
I stared at him wondering what hes thinking about.

Why? I asked him. Shino looked at me before explaining.

If you havent noticed without Naruto team 7
would crumble hes the only thing keeping the team together,
Without him Haruno wouldnt have anyone to abuse or blame to keep herself sane after Uchiha rejects her,
Uchiha wouldnt have anyone as strong as him to spar with &
Hatake wouldnt have anyone to lecture or berate, the team would loose their most valuable member
Shino explained. Of course it all made sense.

I see attacking them by removing their teammate,
but the Hokage already had this idea planned out as well since Im Chunnin Naruto
Was going to take my place on team 10 but Id still be there Shikamaru said which made me smirk.

Oh man their going to learn what You dont know what you got till you loose it means I said.

End of P.O.V & Chapter 2.




































Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BelleMorte8223 on February 19, 2008, 8:01:49 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223GO HINATA!!!!! SCARE THEM ALL!!!!

Awww poor Naruto...

And since when does Shino talk?

Hiroshi2007 on April 18, 2007, 11:23:30 PM

Hiroshi2007 on
Hiroshi2007I like it, keep up the work