Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter?

Just a stupid thing me and my sis thuoght of mustly me. but just read it and tell me what you think. It is not long just about a page or chapter.

Chapter 1 - chapter?

Chapter 1 - chapter?


Remember it is just stupid!



One day you were serving detention for running into a teacher on your way to class, actually running into a teacher just not seeing them on your way to class. As you entered the room you saw two boys that you thought were in 10th grade. They were throwing a paper airplane around the room. Then in the corner of your eye you saw it hit the blonde boy who you thought his name was Matt. When you turned around it was stuck in his hair and to your surprise it was really stuck! [As you ran over to help he fell on the floor and rolled around screaming “STOP DROP AND ROLL! STOP DROP AND ROLL!!!!” you burst out laughing as you noticed a pencil in his nose. The other boy walked over to you and introduced himself. He had black hair, a goth like attitude and spiked, but not that spiky hair. [He said, “Hello my name is Norom Diputs.” [As you think for a minute you realize the blonde boy, Matt, has paper, pencils, pens, etcetera all over him. Afterwards you, Matt, and Norom talk for 20 minutes. Then you ask them why they were in detention, and you realize it was much stranger then anything you have ever heard before.

They told you they took something into school, and it was taken from them. You ask if you could help them get it back. They look at you and then each other and smiled wickedly. They turn around and start whispering. [They turn back around and said, “There is one thing. We are going on a mission to get `it' back and you can help,”[You ask,' how” [Matt said, “We are going on a mission!!!!” [Norom stated, “It is

Mission possible” [“But it's us Norom” Matt pointed out. [“Fine then, it will be mission not very likely,” Norom proclaimed in a dramatic voice. [“Ok then that works,” Matt, said with a smile. They explain the plan to you.

After school you meet Matt and Norom. All three of you are wearing all black. You suddenly forget everything they told you to do so you followed them to the door. Norom pulled something out if his backpack and unlocks the front door with it. As you all walk down the hall Matt stops, goes to Norom's backpack, pulls out a boom box, plugs it into the wall, and presses play; [you heard Matt and Norom's voice say “This is `Mission Not Very Likely's' theme song,” Mission impossible theme came on blasting so loud that you jumped. They started to run down the halls then, slammed themselves against the wall as the janitors walked by. [After they had gone they started to run down the hallway, but they stop and say, “Wait we forgot something!” [They then pull out something from the backpack. Then you see it. [“We need Mr. Cleans magic eraser!!!!!!” they then start rubbing it on them self's saying to each other, “Am I gone yet.” Then they run back down the hall. You watched them acting stupid down the white hall in their all black outfits and you started to giggle. They reached the steps and ran up, then back down. They stop right in front of you and grab the boom box. Then you all run back up the steps. On the 3rd floor they plug in the boom box and ran down the hall. Norom stops, walked back, pick you up and throw you over his head, and screams a very good impression of Xenon. [Matt told you “You only live once so live a little bit more.” You smile not understanding it at all, but ok. They stop in front of the cafeteria to let you down before they walk in. They walked around for a while trying to find what they were missing. They both run into the kitchen. You go to see where they went only to see they were still in the doorway looking amazed. You look in and saw an overly huge vat of Sloppy Joes. [“I'm not eating this,” Matt and Norom said at the same time. They keep looking and you study the Sloppy Joes. [You say to Matt as he walks over, “I think it's eyeing me.” He just laughs. Then he and Norom walk over to the freezer. They both to open it but it will not budge. You go over and help; as it slowly opens something runs out, no make that two some things! Matt screams like a little girl and falls on the floor saying, “No! Come back! You're not fit for this world evil carrots come back!”

You, Matt, and Norom never find `it' what ever `it' was. No matter what, they would never tell you what `it' was. You all stayed in touch and then, two years later they finally told you. You were amazed when they said `it' was there pets Billium and Bobert the mice from chem. lab. You finally realized that was what was it the freezer' or was it? Matt peaks up in the middle of your thoughts, puts a boom box out, and presses play and scary music plays as he tries to laugh evilly. You roll your eyes and ask them what they were really looking for; they said nothing and just left you to wonder. Matt Says in a really fast voice, “This ending is really to confuse you…a lot.”






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment