Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Rei and Max have been getting into fights with each other lately, and the last one ended up with Rei kissing Max, but the kiss was replied with a punch... how will this end? ReiXMax, a one-page fanfic.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


The passion of the tiger





A boy with black hair and golden eyes was sitting on a bench at the park, sighing as he remembered the last arguement he had with a friend...





~Three hours earlier~



“Max, what's wrong?” The boy walked to a blonde boy, Max, who was sitting in a corner, looking down. “....Rei, why do you stay here with the Bladebreakers?” The black-haired boy blinked, sitting down on the floor as well, looking at Max. “Where did that come from?” Rei blinked slowly as Max looked at him. “Tell me the truth Rei. Why?” The blonde boy looked at him slowly, and Rei sighed slowly. “...Because of you, Max.” Max's eyes widened as he looked at Rei. “Huh?” He just kept staring at the other boy, who sighed slightly. “I stayed because of you...” Rei repeated, and Max lowered his head again, feeling a gutwrenching twist in his stomach. “I don't feel the same, Rei!” He suddenly spouted out, Rei looking at him slowly and didn't know if it was true or not, since Max sounded angry. “Max? Why're you so upset?” He asked him and moved closer, and suddenly, Max's fist clashed with his face, making him fall back onto the floor. “Ow! Why'd you do that, Max?!” Rei stood up and looked at the blonde boy, who glared at him. “Because I don't even like you anymore!” Max sounded even angrier this time, and the black-haired youth suddenly kissed Max, who pushed him away and started running....





~Back to the present~



“....I shouldn't worry about it... after all, he doesn't even care anymore.” Rei stood up slowly and turned to leave, slowly walking away as he sighed, lowering his head slowly, he then heard a familiar voice, where little boys were sending spinning tops, called Beyblades, into a large beyblading bowl. “Yahoo! I win again!” Another black-haired boy was making victory shouts, wearing a red/white cap, and he took his beyblade back and put it into his pocket. “Takao?” Rei had walked up to him and blinked slowly. “Eh? Oh, hi Rei! What're you doing here?“ Takao, another member of the Bladebreakers, asked him. “I was just thinking about things. Have you seen Max?” Rei looked at Takao slowly, who just shrugged. “Not really, but he's gonna call if he went somewhere, ya know.” Rei sighed and put a hand onto his forehead.”I guess...” Rei walked away slowly, Takao just blinking and wondering what was wrong. “Hm.... maybe I should play detective in this one!” Takao grinned mischeviously, and snuck after Rei, who was walking down the streets of Tokyo, sighing as he put his hands into his pockets. “Where could Max be...?” He asked himself silently and sadly, bumping into someone “Oh, sorry for- Huh?” Rei blinked slowly as he saw the blonde boy infront of him, and he could see that his eyes were a bit red. “....” Max stayed silent and tried to pass by him, but Rei gripped his wrist and turned him around. “Max, why've you been avoiding me?” The black-haired boy asked Max a bit sadly, who just turned around and was about to punch him, but stopped himself before he lifted his arm. “Because when you kissed me... I felt something I shouldn't have!” Takao was now wide-eyed, not knowing what he had just heard. `Rei kissed Max?!' Went through Takao's mind as he stared at the two, blinking slowly. “Max... what do you mean?” Rei asked him, looking into the blonde boy's eyes, who just looked away. “I.... I...” He looked ready to cry, and hugged Rei tightly all of the sudden. “I'm sorry for hitting you before...” Was all that he could say, his voice sounding silent and upset as he started silently sobbing. “It's okay, Max...” The black-haired boy held him closely and smiled slightly, stroking his face softly. “No, it's not... I hit you for revealing your feelings, it's NOT okay!” Max closed his eyes tightly and started crying, burrying his face into Rei's shirt, and Rei softly slid his hand onto Max's chin, bringing the boy's face closer to his, and kissed him softly, but this time, the boy returned the kiss, and smiled slightly. “You know... I didn't think I would return the feelings until now... That kiss changed me... And maybe it's just an illusion, but I think that I feel for you what you feel for me, Rei.” Max laughed slightly, making Rei smile warmly and laughing as well. “Well, wanna go back to Takao's house for now?” He asked the young blonde gently, as he felt a raindrop on his nosetip. “Yeah, let's go” Max replied and grinned, starting to run in the direction of Takao's house. “Come on, slowpoke!” Max laughed as he kept running, Rei starting to run after him. “Hey, not fair! Didn't even get a warning!” They both laughed as they passed by Takao, who was still staring at the place the two stood at. When they reached the house, Rei and Max kissed softly and wrapping their arms around each other in a warm and loving embrace...







Note: Yes, I know it was a bit sappy and... well, stupid >.< Hey, I'm a rookie, whaddya expect? Anyway, to those that read this, many thanks and leave some comments and/or tell me what I can do to make it better next time I write fanfics!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yaoimakestheworldgoround on March 5, 2006, 11:22:41 PM

yaoimakestheworldgoround on
yaoimakestheworldgoroundhmm, sappy is good...They cant all be lemons..:) sweet story!

chibi_dragon on February 24, 2006, 8:42:00 PM

chibi_dragon on
chibi_dragonthats a good story

Lasatira on February 3, 2006, 4:50:32 PM

Lasatira on
Lasatirawhoa O.O I sooooooooooooo love your story!! It's so cute ^________^- thanks to you I think I'm gonna like Max/Rei O.o; really nice ^_______^ make more make more!! *glomps*

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on January 25, 2006, 11:20:09 PM

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on
Kai_X_Max_fanboyYay I was thinking of the same XD;;;; Thanks for confirming *glomps Monkey!*

Monkey-Ninja on January 25, 2006, 10:08:16 PM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaMariah from the White Tigers.

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on January 24, 2006, 11:53:52 PM

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on
Kai_X_Max_fanboyBtw, Monkey, by Mariah you mean the girl from White Tigers or the girl from Saint Shields? 'cause if it's the second one, her name has an 'm' at the end of her name XD;;;; I'm a bit ditzy, so I just wanna be sure.

Amaya_Ivanov on January 24, 2006, 2:21:41 AM

Amaya_Ivanov on
Amaya_IvanovXDD!!
RAY LOVE MAX!Lalalalaa!!!XXXXDDDD
THey are in lo-ove!lalalalaa!!!
XXXDDD....lol....
good story...XXDDD

super_neek on January 23, 2006, 10:19:57 PM

super_neek on
super_neeklike dude! dis is good! no offence ( i sem to say dat alot!) but i never new a boy could rite dat good! well dude, wad can i say? u r totally on my neekz list!

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on January 23, 2006, 2:43:13 PM

Kai_X_Max_fanboy on
Kai_X_Max_fanboyOoh, that's a hard one, but I'll try. ^^

Monkey-Ninja on January 23, 2006, 8:36:33 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaI love this story! Can you do a girl x girl pairing? Could you do MariahXSalima?