Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Thought

Short one-shot I wrote awhile ago. (warning: may be OOC)

Chapter 1 - The Thought

Chapter 1 - The Thought
Disclaimer: I do not own Kaguya Kimimaro or Naruto.

A/N: I have not written any fanfiction thats actually been POSTED in a very long time, and I had the urge to do something. Warning: May be OOC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Realize

Kaguya Kimimaro rarely ever saw anything as a child, locked away in darkness.

He remembered the bars he was trapped behind, the darkness of most of his young years. How he was always alone until someone would come, opening the single door, the bright light from outside burning his eyes. How then he would be lead to the battlefield, fight and bring bloodshed for the clan he didn't really know. How he was always taken back and locked away again into his dark and lonely world.

All he ever knew was darkness, loneliness, and his freedom that was combat.

When he awoke laid against the large tree branch, staring off into the village where the long streaming smoke arose where his now eradicated clan lay burning, Kimimaro realized something. He was free. He was also truely alone. Maybe... he didn't belong anywhere now.

But he had his own kind of freedom otherwise.

As he wandered along the roads, coming to a small pond, and spotting the pretty white flower he tried to converse with, he was discovering things little by little. But, when the long-haired man spoke to him, rubbed his cheek like no one ever had before, he discovered something else.

I think that someone cares for me now.

-- END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment