Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I dont know his name

this all started at age 5. my life, something is always not right.

Chapter 1 - I dont know his name

Chapter 1 - I dont know his name
Dear Diary,
     To day, i was out for a walk when i heard someone crying. it was before dinner and it was dark, why was someone outside crying? when i followed the sound i found a boy about my age, he was sitting on the out skirts of the village crying so much. he had dark marks around his eyes too, like me. i think i may have scared him, because when i asked if he was OK, he jumped. Then out of nowhere a bunch of sand came at me. it knocked me over and when i got up it was in my eyes and bugging me. he was then staring at me. when i asked him why, he only said he was sorry and asked if it hurt. i had a cut on my face. i didn't feel it. i told him it was fine, it wasn't that deep. he looked confused, and asked why my blood was black. i really didn't want to tell him. anyone that found out, would hate me. he asked again and i told him as such, that he'd hate me. he then left it be and we talked about all sorts of things, after a while he wasn't crying anymore. then i was called back to the house by onii-san. and just as that happened someone else was calling out for someone too. we both told each other we had to go. and we parted, i told him i hoped he felt better. Onii-san called again, and i went home. onee-san wasn't happy that it took me a long time to get home and hit me, but onii-san told her to leave me alone and she did, then we all had dinner. after onii-san and me went for another walk. he's the only one to accept me. i told him about the boy i met and he said that he hopes i meet the boy again because we'd make good friends. when we went home i sat up all night drawing. i couldn't sleep.
the end,
     Kanji

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment