Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Foolish Mistake

I found out that I could just make a book on here for my poetry so now I'm doing it. Get over it wussies! Muahahahahaha! Yeah.

Chapter 1 - Foolish Mistake

Chapter 1 - Foolish Mistake
Foolish Mistake



I must be dreaming. Awaken me from this taunting sleep. For I could never find you and by chance keep the love I once had for you. So now just go leave me be! Torturing me for not awakening. My face is turning blue&Blue! From all the yelling for someone to awaken me. If Im not dreaming then did he say he loved me? Did I see, did I hear, did I touch him? What a fool I am&not to say Ive thought of him everyday and now he got away. What a fool I am.
Im restless in the awake of how I let you go, and now I know how it feels to love and to lose, to find the way and forget the way back. And now as I clench my pillow tight I hear a tap on my window. Through my eyes they did deceive, but I thought I saw my love take his leave. I fell asleep and awoke early in the morn. To find a bouquet of sweet scented roses lying by my door. I rubbed my tear-stained face and set a gentle smile break through. And I whispered ever so gently I miss you, too.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikita_inugirl on September 2, 2006, 10:04:22 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlI know who this is about... You miss me don't you baby? *hugs* Well I'm here, don't you cry... WHAT?!?! It's not about me?!?! YIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIY! >< Awwwwwwwww.... No I'm just kidding. ^__^ lol