Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The new beginning

Your normal 5 feet 7th grader on his way to school, only to find Chase Young fighting the monks.

What will he do?
What will happen?



read on to find out!

Chapter 1 - The new beginning

Chapter 1 - The new beginning
First story so please, do give some tips.

Chapter ONE

"Crap, late for class again! I wonder what punishment will i recieve this time...." i thought, while running towards the bus-stop.
By the way, my name is Flake, your normal 7th grader from the Southern Bridge School.. ;
Finally the bus arrived and i quickly got on, Suddenly the bus came to a sudden jerk, as i fell to the dirty, cold hard floor.

"What the hell?.. - Ooh my god...." , everything turned brown! Yeah i mean EVERYTHING , but whats more wierd - everyone was freezed in time .
Then a long black haired man ran pass the bus with a speed which i cannot describe, there was 3 boys and 1 girl chasing him.
"Stop right there, Chase Young!" the small bald boy shouted, "Mantis Flip Coin!"
He took out a coin with a square hole in the middle and suddenly jumped over 12 feet high. What the.. HE actually did that?!

He had his fist ready to hit the man called Chase Young when suddenly, "Two-Ton Tunic!" the shirt of Chase suddenly became metallic!
The bald monk quickly reacted with a "Third-Arm Sash!", the sash on his waist began moving on its own, tieing itself on a street lamp quit far away.
"Not bad Omi , you have grown more powerful than i had expected. I spared your life at 'Pandatown' and now i shall finish what i was supposed to do 2 months ago!"
Chase shouted with a wide cunning grin.
Something told me that Omi was going to be in grave danger. I did not think through one bit! I saw a new gear stick .. i never seen it before, it looked unique.. I pulled out the gear stick from the bus and somehow it
turned into a purple stick with a shiny green jewel on it, it was something engraved on it on the side of the staff, ' Scepter of the winds'.
My mind was racing, i could only think of one thing ..- Helping Omi.
But, i had to see what this scepter could do before running to someone with a intention to kill.
'Scepter of the wind' .. i think i would try what i always dreamed of doing.. at least when i dreamt of life as a MMORPG.......
I jumped down the entrance of the bus and ran towards the place they were fighting.
"Prepare to face your doom, Monk! Denshi Bunny!", Suddenly he turned into a lightning and begin moving rapidly like a pinball.
The monks looked really shocked to react to him.
Hey if he is lightning, then i am the perfect counter for him. "Yo Chase !" i shouted trying to gain his attention, waving my round.
"I command thee, Seeker of the winds!" i began waving the scepter around, to my surprise he was actually following the movement of my scepter! Smashing the buildings, breaking windows... "What ?! What Wu are you using, WHO is using it?!" Chase shouted mid-air.
"Hehe, I dont really know what am i doing. But one thing i learnt from science class, the friction caused by the wind can be used to create lightnings. And that means you are under MY control now. Esplodere! (explode in italian)"
Suddenly Chase stopped mid-air and everything exploded around him.

"Curse you, Stranger......." he said as he dissapeared into the air
"That does not make sense! We froze the time but you are moving around freely. How did you defeat Chase like it was a piece of pie?"
Omni shooted , eyebrows crossed.
"Hey little guy, slow down. Firstly, i don't know what the hell is going on, and secondly, i used this" i showed them my newly aquired weapon.
"Well anyway thanks for saving our butts out there, by the way im Raimundo, the bald one is Omi , the girl Kimiko and this is Clay"
"We really could use you on the team! You just gotta let us bring you to Master Fung!" said Kimiko.

"That boy is really powerful ! He managed to seriously hurt me in just ONE hit... My pets! bring me a Coke Light !
Chase said in this cave full of lions, jaguars, leopards and tigers which are most probably his 'pets'.
"I have been beaten once by you alone, but rest assured , I will not be striked down twice solo-ed ! "

"Master Fung! Master Fung! You gotta meet out new friend, he is extremely icy(very cool)! He defeated Chase Young all by himself! "
Omi said running towards Master Fung.
I walked in the temple to the room Master Fung was in.
" Oh, so you are the one that has single handedly defeated Chase Young.."
"Well yeah.. i guess, its my first time doing something like that.. so yeah i dont really know."
"You must be a really experie...- Can that really be the long lost Scepter of the Winds?"
Oh yeah.. i was still holding scepter.
"Is it?"
"The Scepter which has the ability to shapeshift, or shapeshift the user has actually been found after a 3000 years..."
"Hold on old man, its 2007. What the heck are you talking about?"
"Oh....! You must be him.. the one chose to defend the world when Chase and Wuya is predicted to release all the evil stored in the box that dashi stored
the greatest, fearsome and definately most evil monsters onto the world."

continued on chapter 2....

Please give me credits if you wish to post this on other places.

email : aero-biz@hotmail.com
name: Lionel

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kaseneta on September 1, 2007, 2:28:41 PM

Kaseneta on
KasenetaSorry for the poor vocab and grammer, i was rushing on this and it was like 2 am.

SamuraiNinjaGirl1 on March 25, 2009, 2:52:00 PM

SamuraiNinjaGirl1 on
SamuraiNinjaGirl1check out my Character!! just look for Shade the Shadow Dragon.