Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Legendary Wu`s

Your normal 5 feet 7th grader on his way to school, only to find Chase Young fighting the monks.

What will he do?
What will happen?



read on to find out!

Chapter 2 - Legendary Wu`s

Chapter 2 - Legendary Wu`s
"Oh....! You must be him.. the one chose to defend the world when Chase and Wuya is predicted to release all the evil stored in the box that dashi stored
the greatest, fearsome and definately most evil monsters onto the world."
.....


Chapter TWO
"You must be the.. Hybrid Dragon! The only dragon that has all the elements!"
"Hybrid.... Dragon? What the heck is going on here, Am i being punk'd ?"
"Ah, let me explain young one. Omi is the Dragon of Water, Raimundo is the Dragon of Wind, Kimiko is the Dragon of Fire and Clay, Dragon of Earth."
"Then i am Hybrid? What the hell does that mean?"
"That means you are able to control Water, Wind , Fire , Earth and many more elements you wish to control."
I was shocked! I was the 'Chosen one', i mean i always dreamt of being one, so whats holding me back now...?

"Arhh...! The itch is killing me!" a dragon came in the room, he sort of looked like Mushu from Mulan movies.
Holy CRAP! A DRAGON, AND IT TALKED!
"Ah Dojo, what Wu is reavealing itself now?" said Master Fung.
"Its the Kuzusu Atom!"
"Oh, 2 legendary Wu's reavealing themselves in one day! Scepter of the Winds and the Kuzusu Atom...." Master Fung said surprised.
"The Kuzusu Atom ..... what can it do?" said Omi
"Ah the deadliest of wu, second to only the sapphire dragon. It has the power to vaporize anything, even Sheng Gong Wus"
"Alright guys! Lets go get it before Chase or Jack lays their hand on it." said Raimundo.

They got on Dojo who somehow managed to growed into a about 50` feet dragon !
They called me to get on too, if thats if i wanted...
Hmm.. Going on a adventure that has my life on the line.. while my parents are freezed in time.. Yeah i'll do it!
I got on dojo and we took off. 'He' took us to a Desert, making the monks scratch his back. Gross...
"Ahh, alright guys the Wu is somewhere around here. It looks like a White Flower, and you wont be able to even spot a normal flower growing here."
Alright... it cant be THAT hard.. right? its ONLY a desert anyway...
I walked around digging up some parts of the sand.. no avail.
Then suddenly i heard a noise of some propeller and some wolf running towards me and the monks.
It was Chase and some goth looking red-head!
"What is your name 'Stranger'?" Chase asked
"Flake, what about it?"
"You have defeated me once, but i doubt it will happen twice... not with my therientrophic pets aiding me!"
Then suddenly some sand blew away ... There it was! A white flower..Kuzusu Atom..
I ran to get it, so did Chase and Jack.
"My pets! Keep the monks and Jack busy!"
About a dozen of them surrounded the monks and about 2 of them leaped and smashed Jack's propeller bag.
"Aw no fair !" Jack whined.
Soon me and Chase reached the flower, we both touched it at the same time.
"There is only 1 way to see who gets the Kuzusu Flower!" Chase shot at me.
Yeah.. I was thinking Rock Scizzors Paper when Omi shouted at me "Flake! Challenge him to a Xiaolin Showdown!"
"Ok... Chase I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown!"
"Alright the match shall be... Hell in a Cell(WWE) ! First one to get knocked down loses!"
Clay tossed me the Mantis Flip coin, you know the coin with a square hole in the middle. "Use this!"
"Ok .. i bet this coin then..."
"Its called wager you fool, I wager my Rio Reverso! Gong Yi Tanpai!" Chase said
"Err yeah.. Gong Yi Tan Pai...?"
The earth suddenly began shaking profusely, growing into a arena with a thin layered cage of sand around it.
Only me and Chase was inside. The monks, Chase's pets and Jack were all outside.
So yeah.. i had knock him down and i win... Ok...Here goes.
"Razor Wing!" Wow .. i did not know how did i get the names of the spells i used.
The air around chase suddenly turned a little opaque and looked like a boomerang, but MUCH more sharper.
They began slashing chase until he used Rio Reverso.
The 'boomerang' wind dissapeared into the air.
So, now i know what Rio Reverso can do. It turns the object into its original form. Cool!
"Now its my turn!" Chase shouted, running towards me in an INCREDIBLE speed.
I hardly had time to react!
Thud! He punched me right in the gut, then following with a kick to my rib cage, bruising some of my ribs. Argh!
"Static Charge! Shock this fool!" i said at a low volume.
"Wind, freeze yourself among Chase, create an ice cube out of him!"
Ice covered Chase, making an ice cube on him.
Then the earth beneath him began to rumble. The cloud above him began glowing yellowish.
Bam! Bam! Bam! Chase, in an ice cube was shocked by 3 continuous thunder shock.
The strong , hard ice broke after the 3 continuous thunder.
Now both of us are injured... Great, what did i get myself into ?...

continued on chapter 3....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment