Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Secret

One day while saying the "Pledge of Allegence" in school, Liberty suddenly transforms into something magical! She is totally beautiful and is dressed in a patrioctic costume! She has a cute wand that can do anything, and suddenly can sense when someone wants to harm the United States! She soon discovers 4 other girls with the same powers of her. Except they live in a whole other country and protect their country. If You want to find out more about Liberty's adventures then read this now!

Chapter 1 - A New Secret

Chapter 1 - A New Secret



INTRODUCTION:

Hi!  I'm Liberty!  I found something strange out about myself...and I mean VERY strange!  It all started when I was saying the "Pledge of Allegence" in school...

A New Secret CH.1

"Ok everyone!  It's time for our pledge!"  The principle said happily over the intercom.  "Every day is the same!  We get up early, come here, say the pledge, learn, eat, and go home!"  Liberty mumbled as she stood up and faced the flag, placing her right hand over her chest.  "Is everyone ready?  I pledge allegence..."  The principle continued.  Liberty soon joined in with the rest of the class.  "I pledge allegence, to the flag, of the United States of America..."  she said.  And then suddenly it happened: she started getting a strange sensation through her veins.  "What's wrong with me?!"  She thought.  The sensation got stronger and stronger, until Liberty gave up and let it take over her.  Soon everything around her grew bright.  She felt as if she were blinded.  She felt her body lift up into the air.  "Am...am...am I flying?!"  She thought to herself, "I've got to be daydreaming!"  Suddenly, she felt some thing wrap around her body and then her legs.  Stars suddenly danced around her.  "What's going on?!"  She looked at herself, a beautiful dress with stars that sparkled when light hit them was wrapped around her.  Her legs were covered with blue boots.  She looked at the rest of herself.  She had gloves, cute earings, and a beautiful tiara.  "Why is this happening?!"  Soon the stars started to fade and the brightness grew dull.  She was soon back to her classroom.  "That was some strange day dream!"  She said to herself.  She looked around.  All of her classmates were staring at her.  "oh no!  It wasn't a dream!"   She said as she looked at the patriotic dress.  "What on earth..." One of her classmates began to say.  Suddenly, a strange object fell from above.  Liberty looked up.  It was a wand with a clear star on top and striped handle, and it was coming right for her!  It hit her head, HARD.  That's when everything went black.

Three hours later Liberty slowly opened her eyes.  "What happened?" She said in a weak voice.  She looked around her.  She was at her house!  "It must've been a dream..."  She said as she sat up and turned towards the clock.  "12:00 P.M."  She read.  Liberty yawned and got out of bed.  She began to stretch when suddenly she remembered.  "School!!"  Her remembrance startled her so much that she stretched her arm too far.  "Ow!"  She yelped.  She scurried acrossed the room, looking left and right.  "Where's my uniform?!"  Liberty yelled.  She swung open the bedroom door and headed down the steps.  She soon reached the kitchen, where her mom was preparing food.  "Mom!!  Why didn't you wake me up for school?!" Her mom continued what she was doing and said, "Honey!  You're alright!  You scared me to death!" Liberty gave her mom a confused look.  "Mom?  Are you feeling ok?"  "I'm fine!  I'm just worried about you!  Don't you remember?"  Her mom asked.  "Remember what?" Liberty asked.  "You passed out while saying the pledge of allegience.  Can't you remember?"  Liberty thought for a moment.  It wasn't a dream!  "Um...mom?  Did the teacher mention anything about a patriotic dress?"  Liberty asked.  "A patriotic dress? What?"  Her mom replied in a confused tone.  "Never Mind."  Liberty said.  Phew!  She didn't know about the patriotic things that went on!  Liberty would've been so embarassed. 

Liberty ran upstairs and back into her room.  "Ok...let's see if this works!  Now what did I do first when it happened?"  Liberty said as she paced back and forth.  "The Pledge!"  Liberty sat on her bed and began the Pledge of Allegience.  "I pledge allegience, to the flag..."  Soon enough, everything grew bright, stars danced around her, and the patrotic dress was wrapped around her once again.  "Of the United States of America," She felt gloves wrap around her hands and earrings hanging from her ears.  "And to the republic, for which it stands,"  The cute blue boots wrapped around her feet.  "One nation, Under God, Indivisable," And lastly, the beautiful tiara was placed onto her head.  "With LIberty and justice for all."  The stars vanished and the room grew dim once again.  Suddenly, she sensed something coming towards her.  She slowly looked up.  The wand was dropping from nowhere, once again.  "Oh no you don't!"  Liberty said as she attempted to catch it.  When she reached up for it it moved to the right, as if it were playing a game.  She reached up again.  This time, it moved to the left.  "What's going on?"  She reached for it a third time.  It suddenly lurched towards the bedroom door.  "Wait!"  She yelled as she ran after it.  The wand flew down the stairs and out the front door.  "Where are you taking me?"  She thought as she ran.  It flew towards the city, which wan't too far from where she lived.  They came towards a huge office building when suddenly it stopped in mid-air.  "I gotcha now!"  She said as she jumped up and caught it.  "I...I caught it!"  She said happily.  Just then, something hit her chest, knocking her onto the ground.  "Hey watch out!"  A man yelled.  Liberty stood up quickly and brushed the dirt off of her dress.  She turned around and looked at him.  "Sorry..."  She said.  "You should be!"  The man yelled back as he walked. 

Suddenly, Liberty had a strange sensation run through her vains.  "Somethings wrong.  I...I can feel it!"  Liberty observed the wand she had caught.  She held it out in front of her.  It was perfectly clear, she could see the man who had ran into her through it.  He was farther away now.  "He must've been in a hurry."  She thought.  "Wait..."  Liberty double-took.  Through the wand, it looked like there were bombs in his pockets, but when she moved it away he didn't.  It was like she could see through his pockets with her wand...like an ex-ray.  "NO!"  She suddenly yelled.  "Stop!  You will not hurt my country that I love!" 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment