Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beggining of a Conflict

This started as a Sakura and Gaara but it ended up being a Gaara and O.C. story read to find out how Gaara will get out of being black mailed and who Kara will choose an X lover or a loving sandman.

Chapter 1 - The Beggining of a Conflict

Chapter 1 - The Beggining of a Conflict
Sandy Cherries

A Naruto couples Fanfic!

Pairings: Gaara & O.C., Sasuke & Sakura, Sasuke & Naruto





She skipped down the street merrily. Happy to be going to see her sand nin. she couldnt wait. Her panda eyed lover was awaiting her at his home with open arms. Little did he know though that she would be making a pit stop at Sasukes house first, and little did she know she was being tailed!

Now what is the weak pink haired Sakura, which is going out with my love, doing going to the most popular and hottest boy in schools house? Could she be cheating on my little Gaara? She followed Sakura intently. Watching her every move closely to make sure she didnt make any mistake so she could rat her out to Gaara and catch him on the rebound. It may have been evil but it was the only way she could get to him. She jumped on Sasukes neighbors roof and peered into the window, waiting for something to happen.

It seemed to have been hours before she got the proof that she needed to bust Sakura. A while after she got settled in her hiding position to spy on the two preps She could see their two figures in Sasukes bedroom window. His widows became foggy. It gave obviousness to what they were doing. She couldnt base all her evidence on that though. She needed more, so, she jumped to his window and leaned near and closer to it. Sakuras loud and heavy breathing still wasnt enough, but when she yelled Sasukes name it gave it all away. She hoped back down the street to Gaaras house ready to burst Sakuras bubble.

He heard a knock at his door and rushed to answer it. To his surprise it wasnt his girlfriend.

W&What are you doing here Kara? His black ringed eyes stared at her curiously. Gaara hardly knew her but she knew him more than he knew.

I need to talk to you. Gaara cautiously invited her in.

She continued to walk to Gaaras house once again not feeling guilty for anything shed just done. Just then, out of nowhere, Naruto popped up.

Wheres Sasuke!? He yelled in her face. She wiped the spit from her face and pointed in the direction of his home. He took off running adding his charka into his feet to make him go faster. His demon fox charka exploded when he pushed off the ground and the pavement crashed.

Wow I wonder what got him so worked up. Ignoring her thoughts she once again continued walking.

Im telling you shes cheating on you! I heard them myself! He wouldnt listen to her no matter what she said.

Just because youre jealous doesnt mean you should make up stories, especially ones about my girlfriend. I know for a fact shes not cheating on me, because Sasukes gay. Gaara closed his eyes. And Kara saw what he didnt a cherry blossom standing in the doorway stunned.

WHAT!? She screamed and Gaara looked up immediately. She stormed back out of the house and Gaara chased after her. Kara chased after him.

Sasuke, youre not really gay are you!? You cant be! Although that would explain why Naruto was so eager to get to you. She stumbled, but kept running.

Sakura, youre not really cheating on me with Sasuke are you!? Youre just going to find him because hes your team mate, right? He flinched as he saw her trip but let out a sigh of relief as she continued to run.

Gaara, YOU CANT STILL BELIEVE THAT SHES NOT CHEATING ON YOU CAN YOU!? THIS IS CLEAR EVIDENCE! As Sakura staggered she laughed at her and Gaara looked back at her with a cold glare. She glared back and tilted her head up to Sakura. In a way of asking if he couldnt see that she was cheating on him now. He grimaced and shunned her. She jumped past him up to Sakura who knew that Kara knew she was in fact cheating on the Panda.

So, youre just going cause hes your team mate right? Kara whispered in her ear.

Come off it, She whispered back. You know I care more about Sasuke than anyone.

That maybe true but who knows if you love him more than anyone or not. No one will know unless you make a stand. You love Sasuke, dont you, Sakura!? Sakuras eyes widened and so did Gaaras.

Shut up, Kara! Sakura punched Kara and sent her flying into one of the apartment buildings that they were soaring by. Gaara came to an immediate stop and Sakura sped up, leaving the sand master and Kara behind.

I cant believe you Sasuke! I thought that we were a couple!

We are just secretly, theres nothing to worry about, everything will be fine now sit down and close your eyes, I have a present for you. Sasuke leaned in and pressed his lips against theirs. A loud crashing sound was heard through out the house.

Oh my gosh! Sasuke! You really are gay! Sakura ran to him and slapped him then ran back out of the house.

Sasuke! I cant believe you! You said you were gay and only gay! An angry Naruto punched him in his cheek and sent him flying to the wall of his room. Then, he ran out too. A stunned Sasuke was left to collect his thoughts on the floor.

He was appalled and couldnt think, until he looked at her. He picked her up in his arms and dashed back to his house.

I cant believe hes gay. She sighed.

I cant believe hes not gay. He sighed.

How can he be bi!? They both asked out loud. Naruto looked at the Sakura. Well she is kinda pretty for a girl. Sakura looked at him and glared.

What are we gonna do about this. We both cant have him! Naruto thought for a second, then it hit him.

Maybe, we can. He grinned hugely at Sakura and she was confused.

What are you talking about, Naruto?

Ever heard of a three way? Her face became red.

She woke up and there was a fire going. It had fallen dark and neither Gaara nor Sakura were in sight. Ive failed to get Gaara out of this horrific relationship. What will I do now? She heard foot steps. She looked to the hall and Gaara stepped out with his shirt off. I really have failed.

Glad youre awake. I want to thank you, for telling me about Sakura. Kara stared at him. You were right about her. She doesnt love me she loves him even though hes gay and now apparently bi. He looked at her. Whats wrong?

Isnt she in your room though? He looked at her and then at him self, embarrassed.

Do you say that cause Im not wearing a shirt? He chuckled as he said it. She nodded shyly.

Well, he sat next to her on the couch and leaned toward her. as a matter a fact. He put his face in hers and he saw the blush appear on her cheeks. He leaned toward her lips, and whispered to them, I just got out of the shower. He pressed his lips against hers. She gasped, putting her hand to her forehead, and fainted. Gaara smiled at her unconscious figure, and covered her with the blanket.

To Be Continued&&

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment