Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A New Conflict

This started as a Sakura and Gaara but it ended up being a Gaara and O.C. story read to find out how Gaara will get out of being black mailed and who Kara will choose an X lover or a loving sandman.

Chapter 2 - A New Conflict

Chapter 2 - A New Conflict
La de da de da! She sang to herself out loud. She walked down the road merrily. Due to her success of getting the cherry blossom slut and the sand master to break up, she was now dating the boy! Well not dating but close enough for her to consider it dating. They werent a couple but they were closer than they had ever been before.

They had only kissed once and that was the night she had broke Sakura and him up. It wasnt that big of a deal either, in fact she didnt even get to enjoy it; she had fainted before his lips touched hers. Which basically meant she didnt know if he really did kiss her. She stopped her singing, due to the thought of the kiss, and brushed her lips with her fingers. She began to go into a daze while imagining how it actually felt to have his lips pressed to hers.

Whatre you doing? An irritated voice from behind her said. She snapped out of her fantasy and spun around to see the one and only Sakura. She looked at her with a look of disgust on her face. I dont understand why you would be fantasizing about Gaara; in fact I should beat you to a pulp, but I wont Ill let you off this time. She looked at her curiously. Sakura got a look of surprise on her face. Oh, he didnt tell you? Were back together! Kara stared at her; her eyes wide in shock. Go ask him for yourself, if youd like. But thatll be the last time you ever talk to him. Cause of I see you two together after that Ill tell everyone your secret. No one new her secret so she wasnt gonna fall for it. Maybe shed blackmailed Gaara into going out with her like she was doing to her. What you dont believe that I know it? Well come here and Ill tell you. Sakura grabbed Kara by the shirt collar and pulled her closer. She whispered in her ear: You still wet the bed. Kara pulled herself back from her.

No, thats no my secret. Sakura was now looking at her nails.

Maybe not, but its still embracing, and lets face it, if you told anyone that it wasnt true they wouldnt believe you. Sakura gave and evil laugh and walked off. She looked at the ground. When I finally get close to him she has to come back. What am I gonna do? Ill have to talk to Gaara myself; Ill go see him tonight.

He sat staring at the pond until he heard footsteps. He turned around to be met with a flying hug.

What do you want? He asked angrily.

Oh, nothing. Just to be with my lovable boyfriend that loves me even though I cheat on him. She laughed in his face and stood up. Gaara do you know what will happen to my rep if everyone found out that I cant handle two men at the same time? If everyone found out that I cant keep my straight boyfriend, the one I dont care about? He grimaced. Well, Ill tell you. The same that would happen to yours if everyone found out your secret. Unlike Kara I know your secret, and what a dark one it is.

If you know what it is, why dont you break up with me and say that thats the reason why. He continued looking at the lake as she sat down next to him.

Oh, Gaara, this secret of yours it too much theyd kill you if they found out, and I cant have that. She smirked and kissed his cheek. Just imagine what would happen if, she leaned close to his ear. Everyone found out that you were the one that started the attack on the village 6 years ago. He turned and glared at her. She just stared lovingly into his eyes. Someone called Sakuras name and his eyes moved, without a blink, at someone behind her. Sakuras eyes changed, she glared at him, now. Kiss me. He looked at her surprised and she cocked her head onto her shoulder. I suggest you kiss me convincingly or everyone will find out about it. He leaned into her lips and put his hand and the back of her neck. Gaara opened one eye to after he heard a sudden AWWW!!! Four other girls were squished together blushing and squealing about the two. He pulled back from her and pointed to the girls. Sakura stood up angrily. Youre lucky its my friends. She turned to the girls, waved, and told them to hold on. One more thing before I go, enjoy your last talk with Kara, itll be the last time you two see each other. She turned and ran off to her friends. Just before she left she yelled out to him saying she loved him and waved. He looked back at the lake once again.

Ill have to tell Kara about my secret so shell understand I hope she understands. This wont be easy to explain.

She ran down the streets to the sand mans house. She knocked on the door. No one answered. She knocked again and he came out wearing his black baggy pants and with his red hair going wild. She looked at him strange and he chuckled, he led her inside and closed the door behind her.

He set a cup of coffee in front of her and took a seat next to her on the couch. She looked at him and laughed for no reason. He shook his head and smiled. So you gonna say something about it, Kara? She looked at him through the corner of her eye and leaned back into the comfort of the sofa.

All I want to know is what shes blackmailing you with. He leaned back and both of them stared at the ceiling.

That attack, from the sand village 6 years ago, do you remember it? He glanced at her to see her reaction.

You mean the one you started? He shot up and stared at her.

How did you know I started that? She looked into his eyes and laid her hand on top of his.

I know you more than you think. He continued to stare at her. Then calmed down.

Well, thats it. If people knew I started that, theyd kill me and throw me out of the village. He turned his hand over and held hers. She looked away and blushed.

She cant black mail you with something like that. Kara said still turned. That was 6 yrs ago things have changed between the sand and leaf village since then. He squeezed her hand.

Still, if they knew it would all change again.

Then well just have to make sure she doesnt say anything. He looked at her; she was still turned away from him.

How? He leaned over to her. She didnt even notice.

Shes gonna break up with you. Gaaras eyes widened and he moved closer to her, right behind her. Well say she did it because you were cheating on her. She wont be able to do anything about it, everyone will believe what you say, youre more popular than she is. She quickly turned around; about to say something else but instead rammed heads with him! Kara quickly put her hand to her head and Gaara touched his.

OW! OW! OW! Kara yelled. No wonder you didnt know she was cheating on you, youre so hard headed! Gaara reached for her hand. Dont touch it!

Let me see it. He reached for it again.

No!

Now!

No! Leave it alone! He grabbed her hand and pulled it back from her forehead. There was surprisingly a bump. He reached up to poke it. I said leave it alone! She shoved him away from her onto the floor.

Let me see damn it. He chuckled out. Hes having fun with this! Kara thought. He jumped back onto the couch on his knees trying to reach through Karas arm to reach her forehead. She slapped his hands away from her and she curled into a ball at the end of the couch. Continuing to reach for her head he leaned over her. She tried to push him away using her arms and legs.

Ah! Gaara no! Stop! She pushed her knee against his chest and lifted her arm up. He smirked, there was his opening. He pushed he arm above her head with his elbow. She stopped fighting surprised at what hed done and he grabbed her wrist on her other hand and put that one above her head too. Then he held both her wrists together with one of his hands. She stared at him with her knee still pressing into his chest, which he was resting on. He reached up to her forehead with his other hand and all of a sudden she lost it.

Her knee collapsed as he reached for her head and he fell in between her legs crushing her other leg. He didnt let go of her wrists. He looked up at her surprised and all of a sudden both had a soft shade of pink formed across their faces.



He was looking up directly at her chest.

To Be Continued&&

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on September 25, 2007, 1:45:28 PM

xxYaoiNinjaGirlxx on
xxYaoiNinjaGirlxxpleeeez update! T^T!!!