Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My name is Marko!

The start of my new series, "And the Moral of the Story is..." (M.o.t.s. for short if you wish)

It is a collection of short comedy pieces that end with a moral that you never saw coming.


Read&Enjoy!

Kaze

Chapter 1 - My name is Marko!

Chapter 1 - My name is Marko!
“Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?” he quietly sang under his breath, this being the only thing keeping him awake through the mundane lecture from the teacher. His fingers drummed a ghost of a beat while his eyes began to spasm trying to stay awake, but utterly failing; his head about to roll off of his other hand. He looked down at his paper at the half-hearted notes he started taking that gradually mutated into doodles further and further down the page descending to the point where the pencil itself decided to be part of the notes by landing itself next to the last of its marks.

“Mark,” the teacher said, mondrone tone changing to one of a failed snappish attempt.

The boy didn’t look up, though his eyes stopped their fluttering. He muttered something indistinct into his palm as he further lowered his head while fumbling to pick up his pencil between his thumb and middle finger.

“MARK,” repeated the teacher in a slow and bold tone.

An irritated grunt escaped from behind his hand still cradling his head, “I said my name is Marko,” he firmly stated letting his hand down to hold his loose-leaf in place while ensuing his doodles once more.

The teacher rolled his eyes, “I doubt your parents named you that,” He said matter-of-factly.” Don’t use some sort of nickname in this class, young man.”

“My parents did name me Marko. Check the attendance sheet you stupid father-of-a-mule,” the student argued using a clever way to cover a curse, glaring.

“Are you being smart with me mister?” The teacher growled. All the other students cautiously leaned as far away from the two’s line of death-glares as to not get caught up with any of it.

“If knowing my own name makes me smart, then hell, all this kids in here are being smart with you!” The student barked, actually standing at this point, his hands firmly planted on his desk.

“THAT’S IT!” The teacher roared slamming his fist on the podium where his notes for his lecture were located, “GET OUT OF MY CLASS!”

“FINE!” The kid barked as he turned for the exit, flipping over his desk for good measure, making the poor person who was using the wire book holder underneath it as a foot-rest topple over as well. He stomped out of the room slamming the door with a cringing BANG.

All the students were stunned. Something like that had never happened before. In unison they directed their attention from the door to the fuming educator whose face was trembling in pure fury, face turning redder by the second, still glaring at the door. Their teacher had never acted like this before, regardless it being only the third week into school; he was just to boring to react so harshly.

Then, thirty seconds later, the door opened again. The kid who had just left stood in the door frame, his face also red, apparently trying to keep a straight face rather than spontaneously combusting.

It was all the way up until the point each others face was so crimson it looked like skin no longer resided there when they both burst out in the heartiest laughter they had ever let out before.

Poor students! What poor students! They have absolutely no idea what’s going on! They were starting to cower under their desks while the student and teacher, both male, hugged.

“That was AWESOME!” The smaller one exploded, laughing.

“Man, I was about to die from not laughing halfway trough that!” The teacher wailed, tears of laughter rolling down his cheeks.

“You are now an eligible respect-worthy teacher,” the boy congratulated.

“Gee, thank goodness I have my little bro’s approval,” The bigger one sarcastically said pretending to be mock-relieved.

When they released their embrace Marko returned to his seat while his brother automatically resumed boring-lecture mode.

Marko smiled; face back resting in one hand, pencil doodling in another. He squiggled a couple circles and various lines in a new master-piece of his, brow furrowing as if the picture was missing something. He quietly chuckled as he labeled the word ‘Moose’ above it.

MORAL OF THE STORY:

The rest of the kids in the class now know that the student and the teacher don’t have the same last name by coincidence.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thus ends part one of this series. If you want to suggest an idea for a chapter I’ll be happy to hear it in a comment, or you can e-mail me at caelestisangelum@aol.com

Depending on the amount of response this story/concept receives is how long it will survive.

Thank you!!!!


Hugs&Luv


Kaze

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment