Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Being Racial is Wrong?

The start of my new series, "And the Moral of the Story is..." (M.o.t.s. for short if you wish)

It is a collection of short comedy pieces that end with a moral that you never saw coming.


Read&Enjoy!

Kaze

Chapter 2 - Being Racial is Wrong?

Chapter 2 - Being Racial is Wrong?
The young asian student stood there, arms akimbo, wearing a face that just melted with the gruesome ooze of disgust, “Are you seriously THAT racial?” She asked, over-dramatizing the movement of her mouth.

“Yes,” came a startlingly swift reply from the accused, eyes like a deer’s in headlights, looking clueless. “Well, probably,” she corrected herself after a moment of uncomfortable tension, “Maybe?” She questioned herself and the other rhetorically. A pause of her mulling this in her head in a state of forced thinking made her finally ask, “What was the question again? Sorry.”

“Are you really that racial?!” Huffed the asian girl again, letting her breath go through her teeth just to audibly express how upset this made her.

“I guess it depends, doesn’t it?” calmly mulled the other girl tapping her fingers on her chin and leaning back in her seat, giving her the essence of a smart-aleck. “Like, which one do you mean?” she suggested in order to clarify, performing her perfected talent of raising only a single eyebrow, as the other eye stared down the student in sophisticated immatureness.

“What do you mean ‘which one’?!” Fumed the asian, who was starting to crumble around the edges

“Throw me a bone! You know as well as I do what I mean. There are so many different-, “she paused tapping her fingers against her skull trying to think of the right word before the other girl started going off again.

“It’s obvious what kind of racial slander you were throwing a moment ago!”

“Oohhhh!” The girl finally comprehended as she rolled her eyes, apparently her strange way of realization, “so you’re saying that,” she pointed a thumb at herself, “I’m racial? Is that it?”

“For the love of-,” the asian silently prayed throwing her arms up to the heavens slightly. “Yes, you. You are racial”

“Yes,” agreed the girl nodding as if this conversation was finally getting somewhere besides backwards. “Yes, I am racial.”

“Uhn..?” Half-heartedly coughed the other in disbelief, “Then apologize?” She asked, voice cracking in the futileness.

“Why would I apologize for being racial? It’s who I am!” Started up the girl; an air of defense wafting around her.

Like a dog the asian bared her teeth in malice, “Why should you apologize! Why should yo-,” she, again, cut herself off turning around, taking a breath, and then turning back around with the world’s thinnest lip and slit eyes towards the rude adolescent. “Do you seriously have to ask!? Should I start making red-neck jokes at you just because you’re caucasian then!? Being racial is evil and wrong, and nothing, NOTHING, can make it rightful!” She fumed for a few seconds, daring the girl opposite her deny this.

“So just because I’m racial means I’m evil,” The girl questioned as a statement, eye’s like sleet, mouth open in disgust of these remarks.

The asian only glared, moving her head in a way that said ‘duh!’

“It’s not my fault my parent’s named me Rachel!” She spat. “I’m not evil,” she assured herself in a nearly inaudible mumble, arms crossed, deeply sunk into her seat.

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Asians can’t drive.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A true story. It actually happened today at school not a few hours ago.

Thus ends part two of this series. If you want to suggest an idea for a chapter I’ll be happy to hear it in a comment, or you can e-mail me at caelestisangelum@aol.com

Depending on the amount of response this story/concept receives is how long it will survive.

Thank you!!!!


Hugs&Luv


Kaze

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment