Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Proposition

it was done for english...and well you know the topic...just read and you will see. I got a hundred on it. But it was a problem and steal is.

Chapter 1 - Proposition

Chapter 1 - Proposition


A Modest Proposal





Not only is this a country of freedom but of promise. It is a wonderful sight to see the joyous citizens walk with satisfaction of whatever is set upon them in the grim lives that lay in tow. The wailing infants sang the song of sweet innocence and the older children run through the harming traffic untouched with marks of hatred. This is a country of equality and peace. The hearts seen throughout crowd, together with fingers entwined and eyes glazed with happiness. Only the object, this object of truth, can be seen if it is pure and one tries. This environment is pure and the one thing, the one and only thing, that can damage it is the field of those who decided to wake up one morning and become gay. It is those we blame, those things, the homosexuals.

Those who believe the same are the ones who can justify how they feel; not the ones who see a different vision. If one is Christian, they must be correct for they are the ones who are the judge. There are too many going against the book of holiness. They are abominations that decided to do such a thing that would go against all reasoning, to make the lives of mankind horrible. Marriage, one that includes the holy ceremony, is scarred by who share themselves with the same sex. The same sex option pollutes the ecosystem of the great country.

This is an epidemic that must be stopped before the great children of the next generation and the following is poisoned with the deadly nectar of the forbidden fruit. The seed of the plant spread it vines upon the earth and influence all that cross its path. The plants of these monstrosities devour the lives of the future and would soon devour this nation if it were not caged. This is a contagious endeavor that must be watched as the streets crowd with who share their blasphemous love burning the eyes of the higher humans. These people, going by the name of homosexuals, mock mankind in its grace. Now the ever so giving and caring nation must stumble only to fall on its face and stumped by overpopulation of the wants of prosperity of gay marriage.

This I do sir is offer a one in a lifetime chance to rid the world of these beings. This beings had taken this too far and the second proposition didn't take it far enough. The people need to be saved, not stuck in a bloody war with those creatures, the homosexuals. What the people need is a clear solution that would bring about justice, the demolition of the monsters that worship the demon dwelling within them. This I offer to you, sir, in hopes of final penance.

A fine goes to those who defy the rule. They believe they know all but only their mouths move with out a clue of what exits. The homosexual threat has cost the nation and will cost those in defiance 5,000 to the dollar. The Christians are the ones in power for it is the Christians that can save. It is not any heathen who stands in the way of justice. The homosexuals must be changed or killed to rid of such a problem. They are not too good for the camps in which they will move and stay until reason has besieged them and their darkened devil's soul. Dare not they speak out against the rule or they will be pelted with stones and tortured to no extent. They think they are better and besieged the United States and the nation shall besiege those in insolence with godliness.

The world receives the remedy to the scars left from the demons of homosexuality. They are worth not a shilling nor a cent but a grain of sand would feed the vile mouths. Concentration is where they will camp away from the pure normal humanity. The prisoners of evil must concentrate on purity and godliness. Those who are not from such a group but befriend them are to be shunned by the Black Man. The Black Man devours them in the red pool of shame of which the unmoving bodies will swim for all eternity.

Aligned in chaos is a mess that must be clean for this is what I do offer you, dear sir. Mankind in all has sinned towards itself and those around it but the others are just there for the master race, the higher ups are the ones who believe what you do. Heed the words of liberty and fate but the chains of fate that binds can be severed. The war will not be over between normal mankind and the blasphemous ogres, the homosexuals. The lord did ask not to do onto others no matter what if one would not want to happen to them. In this case the words would not be followed so what will be done will be done. Killing is nothing but killing and gluttony of hatred is itself. Homosexuality will remain the disease and therefore marriage upon this kind will remain unacceptable for it is a holy sanctuary for our people only.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darksoul666 on June 19, 2007, 8:19:45 PM

darksoul666 on
darksoul666that is really satiric (is that a word).
What is proposition anyway?

Kei_Toshiake on December 19, 2005, 8:18:02 AM

Kei_Toshiake on
Kei_ToshiakeThis is not actually against the homosexuals...its more like if you take away freedom...you might as well do that...I am actually agaisnt proposition 2 even though...it has already passed.