Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A peadeful Walk

it was done for english...and well you know the topic...just read and you will see. I got a hundred on it. But it was a problem and steal is.

Chapter 2 - A peadeful Walk

Chapter 2 - A peadeful Walk


A Peaceful Walk, No?





A simple stroll down the path of the sidewalk, the road, you can see the couples walking hand-in-hand. The peaceful of the scene could make one smile. Even children of the age of young are still walking hand-in-hand, the show of innocence in them, remind ones of the precious moment given to themselves who are watching them. It is even most importance that to see a true couple regardless of their sex. But do remember this, how people view it, might be different what ones might think when they think of regardless of the same or opposite sex.

Most people have different views on how they see the likes of the problem. Many would let it pass, but those that don't share the same opinion and religions belief, they will shake their head and be against it with their actions. Those that are of the same sex's love wish that people would accept them because they are also children of who is the Lord. Eve and Adams children are being spread around the world and in some other religious act they are married. Those religions do migrate here but their words are noticed within the turmoil and chaos of the matter. Marriages of same sex are being trashed by religion of certain types of people but not the beliefs of all.

Those that find the truth about themselves, want to show and express this inner self. Whereas, this country states that we could be who we are, and are at equality, so the equality somehow vanishes when the person they love are of the same sex. It is in fact a double standard that posses the problem and the ones who point fingers. “You can be gay but you can't do this” a congressman would shout such discriminatory hatred at humans who have the same hearts and bodies as everyone. Yet, their heart is what points their direction, not the mind, which seems to lead those in power. The problem continues to progress and haunt the contradicted nation while its logic and reason sleeps forever through the depths father time has given. Blinded by their owns eyes and their own religious beliefs, they do not see the rules broken that were at first set for such a problem. This example explains how they who judge are not true to themselves nor are they true to anyone else who cross the lines, which border them and reality.

To exclude the ones cursed with hatred thrown towards them with spite of the ones who happen to always be the accuser make this a hard unreasonable problem that may not be fixed. Yet there is a proposal to improve the first solutions of such a problem set upon the nation of justice and liberty. I offer this proposal in hopes that one may take heed to it and solve it nation wide and then spread around the world to those in need of assistance.

There is only one solution I can give to the nation. This solution is whether or not it is accepted or not. I offer demolition and destruction towards peace. Destroy the eyes of the ones who are blinded from truth. Destroy the homosexuals for they do see truth but are in misdirection. Destroy the will to change the lives of the people they see and capture in their…ungodliness. The homosexuals are to be done away with since they are not a part of our cultural life. Thee say it is they and since one believes it to be true, why not go with the plan, the homosexual demolition act. I offer this program to the nation and its leaders for they need the peace within their minds for the homosexuals are not people as you say.

Demolition could be the start of a new idea that could lead to the destruction of justice and liberty. In the end, everything will be destroyed which will include the homosexuals. They will die; we will die, so the nation could enjoy its last year by destroying the homosexual first. When the leads of gorgeous opposite sex to either side of homosexuality to a room full of luxurious desires and fill the room with poisonous gas after the subjects fall asleep. Therefore, we won't be guilty for inhumane murder and they can be past away peacefully without any hurt of any kind. For the pure one, are of the innocent and sentiment toward anything and any abominations, for the pure ones are the purest of the pure, and they couldn't bear the guilt if it was too harsh. If the experiment does not work, the test subject will be disposed of immediately or sent off to an immigrant's country. It's an offer that cannot be denied for the peace and tranquility of the lives of the godly people depends on it.

Though I do not have any relations to such an act towards the lost creatures of the homosexual world. There is nothing these people could do to that could hurt me if I remain the good person. A good person is what I will remain to keep from signing black book of the sacrilege. The humans are themselves giving me no right to judge as the rest of the world continues against their Lords wish.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kei_Toshiake on December 19, 2005, 8:20:44 AM

Kei_Toshiake on
Kei_ToshiakeThis part is from Yoh. My buddy...he wrote this one...he was against P2 also...but it showed as him with the ppl and more of peace than mine was.