Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Let The Training Begin!

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 7 - Let The Training Begin!

Chapter 7 - Let The Training Begin!
The morning after the "big announcement", all seven of the "unskilled" were gathered on the training grounds. Half of them were slightly terrified of what this "Boot Camp" would hold. Naruto, Fade, and Sebastian appeared in a swirl of leaves before them, all of them smiling.

The student's fear only increased.

"Alright. Naruto and I will be taking three of you under our wing, and Sebastian will teach only one of you." Fade smirked over at Naruto, who had a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"Misaki, Ciel, and Hiroki… you'll be my students."

Misaki gaped in horror at his future teacher's masochistic gaze. Even Professor Kamijo, a.k.a. "Demon Kamijo", was a little frightened. With a nod at his fellow "sensei's" Naruto and his group vanished in a puff of smoke.

"Well now. Usagi San, Shinobu, and Nowaki… you're with me." They all nodded, happy to have her instead of Naruto. They too, vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Sebastian smirked at Miyagi, who sweat dropped.

"That leaves you and me."

xXxXxXx

"Okay, first off, tell me what you know about combat." Fade asked her students who all exchanged blank stares before Shinobu spoke up.

"You're supposed to kick your opponents @$$, right?"

Fade smiled and ruffled his hair.

"If you're lucky, you won't have to go anywhere near their @$$."

Akihiko looked interested.

"What if you want to get near their @$$?"

Fade sweat dropped.

"I'm pretty sure you won't be fighting Misaki… so, don't worry about it."

"Oh. Please continue."

"Anyway, what I'm going to teach you is simple defense. A good defense is the best offense."

Shinobu cocked his head in confusion.

"Why is that?"

Akihiko deadpanned.

"Because if you constantly get your @$$ kicked, your opponent will knock you out cold easily."

Shinobu's eyes widened.

"Well… that, and if your opponent is having a hard time landing a hit on you, he'll tire out quickly."

Akihiko nodded.

"Just as I was saying."

Fade sighs and claps her hands twice.

"Alright, lets start off with you, Shinobu. I'm going to come at you, and I want you to block my every move." She smirked sadistically.

Shinobu's eyes widened and he quickly put his hands up in a stopping motion.

"Wait, what-"

She charged.

xXxXxXx

Later that day…

Mimic walked into the main room to make some ramen when she felt a dark aura from the corner. She looked to her right and saw Misaki, slumped over, completely exhausted. A few seconds later, Ciel walked in, barely making it two feet past the door before doing a face plant.

He didn't move.

Hiroki then emerged from the doorway. He walks over to the couch and falls over.

"What happened to all of you?" Mimic asked, her eyes wide as she further noticed their condition. Their breaths were shallow and ragged, their clothes were covered in dirt, sweat, and blood, and bruises covered every inch of their skin.

"Naruto's Boot Camp." Misaki whispered.

Mimic raised an eyebrow.

"Which is what, exactly?"

"The realm of pain and suffering."

"The tenth level of hell."

"You don't want to know."

Was their conjoined response. Mimic's eyes widened.

"What exactly did you do?"

Misaki groaned. "He had us train."

Mimic deadpanned. Train? That was all? What a bunch of pussys.

"That… That was not training." Hiroki spat out. "That was a sadistic form of torture that he called 'training.'"

[Flashback time]

"Shadow Clone Jutsu." Naruto spoke as two clones appeared beside him. The three men stared at it with confusion.

"Okay, clone number one, take Misaki over there and clone number two, take Hiroki over there. Ciel, you're all mine."

Ciel's eyes widened with fear.

"Now then, Ciel. While my clones are training the other two… you and I shall work on giving you some skill that is useful in actual combat. First, speed." He smiled and made a hand sign before transporting them to a nearby river near a steep hill. At the top of said hill were two large buckets.

"Alright." He gave Ciel two smaller buckets attached to a long stick. "I want you to use these buckets to carry water up that hill and dump the water into the bigger ones. You need to repeat this process until the larger buckets are full."

Ciel smirked.

He did love a challenge.

"Alright then. Piece of cake." He hoisted the smaller buckets, filled with water, onto his shoulders and made his way up the hill.

Little did he know, Naruto had used a special jutsu that made the buckets absorb the water, making it take three times the time it would originally take to fill the giant tubs. Not to mention the other jutsu cast on the earl, making him run as though he wore large weights.

Cruel?

Definitely.

Necessary?

Of course.

'Sorry, Ciel. But I'm starting at ground zero in Taijutsu skills with you… it's for the best.'


[End of Flashback]

Misaki's dark chuckle was heard throughout the room.

[Flashback']

"Well, Misaki… I've heard you were on the track team during your school year… and I've seen you run (from Akihiko), you're pretty fast. However, your hand-to-hand combat leaves much to the imagination."

"Hey!"

Naruto waved him off.

"Just calling it as I see it. Anyhow, I'm going to teach you how to throw weapons instead of hand-to-hand…because… well, you don't strike me as the 'fighting' type."

"Because I'm not."

"Right. Anyway," He tosses Misaki a package of shuriken and kunais. "There are targets set up all around us. I don't want you to stop throwing until you hit the bull's-eye five times in a row."

Misaki blinked and stared down at the ninja tools.

"O-Okay…"

"Begin!"

[End of Flashback]

Mimic stared at the boy like she would a Twilight fan.

"That doesn't sound torturous at all."

Misaki's dark aura expanded throughout the entire room as his soft chuckle echoed.

"Oh, but here's when things get even better."

[Flashback]

"Very good! You mastered it quicker than I thought… Now, I want you to disarm all the training dummies I have scattered throughout the forest, while dodging numerous kunais and shurikens… and never being hit once. There are booby-traps everywhere, so keep an eye out."

"Wait-"

"Go."

Naruto watched as Misaki ran for his life through the exercise, throwing weapons every which way.

'Hmm… perhaps I should have told him to look beneath the underneath? Oh well, he'll live… I think.'

[End of Flashback]

Mimic stared, eyes wide and jaw dropped, at the boy before her.

"Exactly… what traps were there?"

All she heard was soft mumbles followed by his endless shivers.

She looked over at Hiroki.

"What about you?"

"…"

"…."

"I don't want to talk about it."

'Yeesh, that bad, huh? Thank god I'm not them.'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 13, 2012, 2:19:14 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, some of this is hysterical! I lol'ed pretty much this whole chapter.