Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Code EX

In Jump City, there is a tower standing on an island where a team of heroes live. These heroes have been found in numerous places and brought together to protect the world.

Chapter 12 - Code EX

Chapter 12 - Code EX
It had been about a week since Fade and her team left Titans Tower. Beastboy, Iggy, and Sebastian seemed to be in a slump, worrying about their girlfriends.

"I don't see why I couldn't go! I'm totally powerful!" Beastboy exclaimed while flailing his arms around and falling back onto the sofa next to Iggy.

"Yes. Because green animals are so useful." Iggy deadpanned, causing Beastboy's eyebrow to twitch.

"At least I have powers! All you've got is wings!"

"You want to go?" Iggy threatened as he and Beastboy jumped up and faced each other, a spark of anger lighting between them. Sebastian sighed and placed his hands on both of their shoulders.

"Honestly. You two are acting like children."

"We are children." The two deadpanned.

Just then, Miyagi burst through the door his expression was extremely pissed.

"Why must my life suck? First, the dean from Mitsuhashi University calls, saying his daughter and my ex-wife wants me back, and if I don't marry her I'll probably have troubles with my job back home! But it's not like I can say, 'Sorry sir, I can't be with Risako… I'm screwing your son instead.'" He yelled while flailing his arms up and down.

"Not to mention all the paper work I have to do for this American high school! And are these kids retarded? Some of them don't even know how to spell 'orange'. I thought Americans were supposed to be smart! And then there's Shinobu, who's throwing random fits about everything I do! God… my life sucks." He whined and then sighed.

"I bet my life sucks more than yours, Professor Miyagi." Beastboy muttered, while lying on the black couch. Iggy scoffed.

"I bet mine takes the cake for the worst life lived." Iggy responded, his expression bitter.

"My parents died in a boat crash in the Amazon."

"My mom died giving birth to me."

"I was injected with different animal genes to cure me of a deadly disease."

"I was sold to a mad science cooperation and my DNA was fused with that of birds."

"I look like an elf."

"I have wings."

"My skin is green!"

"I'm blind."

"…You win."

Iggy smirked and leaned back onto the couch.

"Damn straight."

Miyagi stared at the two with wide eyes.

"I'm surprised you two haven't killed yourselves yet."

"Yet being the key word." Sebastian murmured and walked into the kitchen to prepare Ciel's lunch.

Beastboy glared at the butler.

"Not funny."

Miyagi smiled at the butler and raised his eyebrows inquisitively.

"What about you, master butler? How horrible is your life?"

Sebastian paused and turned away from the boiling pot of water. His red eyes hardened some before he smiled in a creepy cheerful way.

"I am but a servant, my feelings are controlled only by my master."

Miyagi sweat dropped.

'Riiiiight…'

"Wow… this place hasn't changed a bit."

The four quickly turned to the doorway, alarmed by the unfamiliar voice. A tall teenage boy with dark purple, shaggy, hair stood in the doorway. He wore a black school uniform with yellow trim, the fabric standing out against his pale skin. His eyes were dark violet and a smile graced his lips.

Realization shone in Beastboy's eyes as he stared at the boy with shock.

"Lelouch?" The green teen questioned, quickly getting off the couch, his face pale.

Lelouch smirked.

"What's with that look… it's like you've seen a ghost."

A pale woman with long green hair and amber eyes stepped out from behind Lelouch, a soft smile on her lips. She wore a black dress with the Black Knight insignia on her chest.

"Well Lelouch, you are supposed to be dead."

"C2?" Beastboy exclaimed as he stared at the immortal beauty before him.

Iggy shook Beastboy's arm.

"What's going on?"

"Some old friends are here… they use to be Titans a while back."

"Is that boy blind?" C2 asked with mild curiosity as she stared at the pale blue eyes that stared at everything, but saw nothing.

"Yes, I am."

"Okay, Okay… I'm so confused." Miyagi said while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Who are these brats?"

C2 stared at the 35 year old man with a cold look.

"Brat? I can assure you sir, that I have lived far longer than you." C2 stated, sending a slight shiver down Miyagi's spine. Sebastian smirked.

"I'm Lelouch Lamperouge, and this is C2." Lelouch stated and smiled at the witch's intense gaze at the professor.

"We've come back to join the Titans again." Lelouch stated.

C2 deadpanned.

"In reality, he just missed Keira too much."

Lelouch's eyes narrowed at the witch as a light blush formed on his cheeks. Sebastian froze.

Miyagi and Beastboy looked over at Sebastian, who's expression was un-readable.

'Uh-oh.' The two thought in unison.

"Speaking of Fade, where is she?" Lelouch asked in a forced casual tone, not trying to seem so desperate. Sebastian turned to face the boy, a chilling smile on his face.

"She is currently on a mission."

Lelouch jumped slightly as Sebastian opened his eyes; there was bloodlust deep within his ruby eyes.

"Who are you?" Lelouch questioned, knowing that he had never met this man before.

Sebastian smirked and bowed slightly.

"Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier, Mister Lamperouge. I am Sebastian Michealis, head butler of the Phantomhive household… and Miss Hatake's boyfriend." He glared softly at Lelouch as he said the last bit of his sentence. Lelouch went rigid.

"Is that so?"

The two men stared at each other intently, causing the temperature of the room to go down several degrees.

"Is it just me, or does it seem like there's going to be a cat fight?" Iggy asked with a lazy drawl.

C2 nodded and stared at her partner and then at Sebastian.

"My money's on the butler."

Lelouch sent C2 a glare.

"Just calling it as I see it."

And so… the love triangle began.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 20, 2012, 9:35:30 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, that argument about whose life sucks more XD Good stuff!