Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

What would happen if everyone from Naruto world lost their powers? What would they be willing to say about eachother? How would they react? These are the questions that haunt me.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Ok, now I will do an intro. A tiny asteroid hit the ninja world after a long jorney through space. Inside it was a virus that had a strange power. It took the ninja power from everyone and noone fought anymore. This asteroid was no mistake, it was forced into the atmosphere by us. Us being the fans of Naruto.
My friend Hannah and I thought it would be fun to interview the characters. We will tell them secrets that they didn't know before. What will their reaction be when we tell them that they are being controlled by someone? This is going to be fun. I will now make a list of the questions we will ask the anime characters.

1. Did you know that you are being controlled by a man named Masashi Kishimoto?
2. How do you feel about loosing your ninja powers?
3. Do you like cookies?
4. If you lived in the real world and watched American Idol, would you vote for David Cook?
5. Is the loss of your power going to effect weather you are good or evil?
6. How do you really feel about your fellow ex-ninja?
7. If he asked you, would you give Tobi a hug?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 11:51:42 AM

hipeople on
hipeople...David Cook? XD

nextguardian on June 19, 2008, 2:46:33 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianInteresting concept, can't wait to see where this goes!