Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sasuke Uchiha

What would happen if everyone from Naruto world lost their powers? What would they be willing to say about eachother? How would they react? These are the questions that haunt me.

Chapter 2 - Sasuke Uchiha

Chapter 2 - Sasuke Uchiha
Me: Hello Sasuke, can I ask you some questions?
Sasuke: Watever.
Me: Keep in mind that I am posting the answers to these questions on fanart central and some of your friends will hear your answeres.
Sasuke: Whatever.
Me: Can you say anything besides whatever?
Sasuke: Is that the first question?
Me: No, this is the first question. Do you know that you are being controlled by a man named Masashi Kishimoto?
Sasuke: You're lying.
Me: No, I'm not. He created all of you.
Sasuke: I did not know that. Is there any way that he could uncreate a couple of people for me?
Me: I'm the one asking the questions here and no, Itachi stays.
Sasuke: Darn!
Me: How do you feel about loosing your ninja powers?
Sasuke: How can I kill Itachi if I am not able to get Mangekyo Sharingan? That Kishimoto guy didn't do that did he?
Me: No, its a secret who made you loose your powers. Do you like cookies?
Sasuke: That's the question?
Me: ANSWER IT! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Sasuke: Alright, you don't have to shout. How many times do I have to say it? I don't like sweet things.
Me: Ok, if you lived in the real world and watched American Idol, would you vote for David Cook?
Sasuke: I'm not an idiot. Naruto might not vote for him, though, because he's an idiot.
Me: Is the loss of your ninja powers going to effect weather you are good or evil?
Sasuke: I wouldn't be evil. How would that surve my purpose?
Me: How do you feel about your fellow ex-ninja?
Sasuke: All of them?
Me: Go nuts.
Sasuke: Naruto's an idiot. I hate Itachi. Kiba's a dog boy. Shino creeps me out. Hinata's too quiet. Shikamaru is lazy. Choji is fat. There, I said it and he didn't attack me. Ino is an evil stalker. Lee's eyebrows scare me. Tenten looks like princess leia. Neji is too destiny obsessed. I have something to confess. I have a huge crush on Sakura. Don't tell anyone.
Me: Did you forget that I'm posting these answeres on fanart central?
Sasuke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Me: Last question. If he asked you, would you give Tobi a hug?
Sasuke: Tobi is like Naruto. He's an idiot.
Me: Thank You for your time.
Sasuke: Whatever.
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 11:53:31 AM

hipeople on
hipeopleAhahahahaha "Lee's eyebrows scare me" XDXD

nextguardian on June 19, 2008, 2:47:36 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianLol, this is great stuff!

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 8, 2008, 8:50:18 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDWoo! *Cracks up and falls over laughing* That was great! Can't wait for the others! Keep up the good work!

Hihachi17 on May 23, 2008, 4:51:33 PM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17>< lol like **** this is great ^^