Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kiba Inuzuka

What would happen if everyone from Naruto world lost their powers? What would they be willing to say about eachother? How would they react? These are the questions that haunt me.

Chapter 3 - Kiba Inuzuka

Chapter 3 - Kiba Inuzuka
Me:Hello Kiba, could we possibly talk to you for a minute?
Kiba:Sure, no problem.
Me:Ok, we have some questions for you and keep in mind that the answers you give will be put on fanart central for the world to see.
Kiba:Ok, I will try to remember. What's the first question?
Me:Do you know you are being controlled by a man named Masashi Kishimoto?
Kiba:What?! No way! That's impossible!
Me:NO, it's true.
Kiba:Do you think you could tell him that Naruto is getting on my nerves?
Me:I don't know him.
Kiba:But you just said...
Me:Onto the next question. How do you feel about loosing your powers?
Kiba:WHO DID IT! How can I be awsome without my ninjutsu? Without ninja powers Akamaru is just a poor little puppy! I can't wait to dig my claws into the guy who did this to us!
Me:How are you goanna do that when you can't use beast mimicry?
Kiba:I'LL FIND OUT A WAY BUT I'M GOANNA KILL HIM!
Me:*scared* Ok then...I'll just move on to the next question. Do you like cookies?
Kiba:Of course I like cookies! What, are you accusing me of being a dork who doesn't like cookies? I bet Sasuke doesn't like cookies! He's just stupid when it comes to that stuff!
Me:Sasuke doesn't like cookies. We just talked to him.
Kiba:I KNEW IT!
Me:Could you please stop shouting?
Kiba:Sorry.
Me:If you lived in the real world and watched American Idol, would you vote for David Cook?
Kiba:Of course I'd vote for David Cook. What do you take me for, an idiot? David Cook is the obvious choice.
Me:Thank you for not shouting but duh, DAVID COOK IS AWSOME!
Kiba:Wow.
Me:Is the loss of your ninja power going to effect weather you are good or evil?
Kiba:What purpose would I have to become evil? I will be evil to the guy who did this to us when I become a master of taijutsu! Have you seen Lee anywhere?
Me:No, the only person I've interviewed is Sasuke.
Kiba:Well that's madeningly unhelpful.
Me:Welcome to my world. Anyway, how do you feel about your fellow ex-ninja?
Kiba:You want me to tell you right now?
Me:As I said before, go nuts!
Kiba:You never said that.
Me:Oh, never mind just answer the question!
Kiba:Ok, Naruto is a dork, Shino creeps me out but I'm getting used to it, Hinata is way too quiet but she's got some really cool moves, Sasuke is a dork too, Sakura and Ino, well, I don't really pay any attention to stupid Sasuke idiots so I don't really know, Shikamaru is a nerd, Choji is a fatty, don't tell him that I said that.
Me:Fanart central.
Kiba:AHHHHHHHH! DUCK AND COVER! SAVE YOURSELVES! No, I've got a better idea. HIDE ME! Anyway, Tenten looks like princess Leia, Neji is too destiny obsessed and his hair scares me, so do Lee's eyebrows and he still agreed to train me in taijutsu. Sorry, I read this somewhere so I just have to say it, Temari's hair looks like four artistically placed pinapples, Kankuro, well, what can I say, the guy has no idea how to put on makeup, Gaara scares me to death but I will so beat his butt as soon as I become a taijutsu master. I just hope Lee doesn't make me wear a good guy suit.
Me:Are you done?
Kiba:Pretty much.
Me:Ok, last question. If he asked you, would you give Tobi a hug?
Kiba:WHAT?! WHO THE HECK IS TOBI?! Wait, now I remember. Well, if he was acting cute not scary and if it was not in a yaoi way then I guess I would hug him.
Me:Would you give me a hug?
Kiba:Sure! *hugs me*
Me:*bushes heavily and nearly faints*
I guess he didn't know that I have a huge crush on him.
Me:Thank's Kiba. Well, this concludes our interview. I should be going. I have so many more people to interview.
Kiba:Oh, one more thing, do you think you could ask that Kishimoto guy to give me a girlfriend?
Me:NO! Sorry. *blushes again*
Kiba:Ok, well, bye.
Me:Bye.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nina94 on October 13, 2008, 6:25:48 AM

nina94 on
nina94"Temari's hair looks like four artistically placed pineapples." *faves then busts out laughing*

CloverGrl on August 11, 2008, 7:59:40 AM

CloverGrl on
CloverGrlI agree with Kiba! He deserves a nice girl. Neji's hair scares everyone...but in a good way ^__^

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 11:59:21 AM

hipeople on
hipeople....Same as TTfan1...

..."So does Lee's eyebrows" XDXDXD

Ahh,who's next?!

nextguardian on June 19, 2008, 2:49:29 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, this is really funny stuff! 'A dork who doesn't like cookies?!" was the best part!

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 19, 2008, 6:29:04 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDTTfan1, i agree, the pinapples are genius! Heehee...someone shuold make a get-Kiba-a-girlfriend petition going, then send it to Masashi Kishimoto...or something. Anyway, who are you doing next??? And can you please tell me when you finish interviewing them? THANKYOU! *Hugs*

TTfan1 on June 19, 2008, 4:02:35 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1Oh, God. Pineapples! :D

I will never look at her the same way again. =__=