Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - To Stop My Brother's Fighting

I made this poem from a variation of my Nia Uchiha story. Basically I just put her in the middle of the fight between her two older brothers. This is like her final plea before they start killing eachother.

Chapter 1 - To Stop My Brother's Fighting

Chapter 1 - To Stop My Brother's Fighting
I was sad because this wasn't one of those beautiful mornings when the drops of mist come out of their little homes and hover above the ground. That is how this bad day began. To not see something so erie is the need to see you. I understand that now you must think that I'm weak because I care about more than one person. I care about you, that is why I think you should stop this.
Itachi
I never got over the way you always seemed to know that I was the one. Even though I acted like I hated you I knew I had to love you. That's why you're one of those three special people that I hold dearest in my heart. You may think things are bad now but things will only get worse if you follow through. I can't bare to see either one of you die, that's why you should stop this.
Saskue

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on June 21, 2008, 4:59:34 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyWow......That's sad....

Neopetgirl on June 9, 2008, 5:08:56 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlYou know, I really like this poem because it really describes the feelings that Nia has about the two. I liked the emotion this gave me after I read it, good job. :3 I'm not so good on the poem category. You should do more ^-^