Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Confessions

This is a fanfiction that I wrote for the anime series, Vampire Knight. It's about a girl named Ayame who is 1/3 vampire and is the newest student in Cross Academy's night class. (now newly revised)

Chapter 3 - Confessions

Chapter 3 - Confessions
3 - Confessions
It had been quite a while since that first meeting, and Aido was still showing nothing but hate towards me. I really didn't want to make the first move. Then again, I was starting to feel some hate towards him too. Oh, if only he knew how I really felt! By now the whole moon dorm knew that I liked to cause trouble. They found that out the hard way the day I left my door open and accused Aido of peeping. I was about to give up on him when, one day, I actually caught him peeping.
When he realized that I had seen him, he slowly opened the door and closed it behind him. His face was hard to read. It was both excited and nervous.
"What are you doing, Aido?" I asked furiously.
"Ayame, I have a confession to make," he said confidently.
Aido seemed to move around the room with inhuman speed. I stepped forward and heard ice shatter beneath my feet. Then, all of the sudden, I was on the ground, and his hands were pinning my arms down. His head moved closer and I tried to struggle out of his grasp, but he was too strong.
"Ayame, I want to confess that I'm madly in love with you!"
Yes! I won and Aido was all mine! I just had to find a way out of his tight hold on me before... His head moved closer to mine, and my heart was beating out of my chest. I let out a sigh of relief as his lips pressed against mine in a gentle kiss. Then his head went down, and he ran his tongue up my neck. I was more nervous than I had been before. I used all of my energy to call out to him.
"AIDO STOP!" I cried.
"Shhh, they'll hear us," he said putting a finger to my lips.
"Aido...A-Aido you c-c-can't."
"Don't worry. It'll only hurt for a second."
"NO, you have to wait until you’ve turned me into a corpsus."
"Turn you into a corpsus? How silly."
Aido moved his head back down and caressed the back of my neck with his nose. I let a deep snarl escape from the back of my throat. That made him back off.
"Why won't you let me do it, Ayame?" he asked keeping me pinned down with his elbows and stroking the underside of my chin with the back of his finger.
"You can't until you’ve turned me into a corpsus," I said still trying to struggle my way out of his grasp.
"Ayame, your blood if I were to turn you into a corpsus would be the same as it is now."
"No, it will be different. If you can hold back for now, you will have my blood. If you bite me now, I will die. Imagine sinking your teeth into the sweetest thing you've ever tasted. That's what you’ll get if you wait until after you’ve turned me into a corpsus. If you wait, you won’t kill me."
"How long do I have to wait?!"
"We can carry out the ceremony as late as tomorrow night. I foresaw this, and I prepared a secret place under my room."
"Must I go to school like this?"
"You don't have to go to school if you don't want to."
"How can I miss school?"
"I'll give you an excuse. You must be tired; shall I sing you to sleep?"
"If you can."
"You'll have to get off of me."
Aido let me out of his stony grip and rolled over onto his back. (I didn’t let on that I could have easily thrown him off myself.) I rolled onto my stomach and placed my hand on the side of his face. Then I started singing in the dead language. He fell asleep even before he knew what was going on. My sleeping spell would keep him asleep through the rest of the day, and I would have time to think of an excuse for Aido's absence.
Wow! For once everything was going according to plan. Aido was so in love with me that he didn't even care what happened. The only thing I had left to worry about was Kaname. He and I were now like L and Kira. (Death Note references) If I remember right, L gets killed by a third party (AKA Rem), and Kira wins (not). I just prayed that I didn't end up facing the same fate as Kira for my forbidden love affair.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 1, 2009, 2:56:50 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianWow, she had one heck of a plan to land this guy!

xXcandydemonXx on August 22, 2008, 8:18:13 AM

xXcandydemonXx on
xXcandydemonXxawesome! :D *runs off to read next chapter*

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 11:42:19 AM

hipeople on
hipeopleAwww,how cute in an extremly odd way...~But still awesome~!!

Falconlobo on July 1, 2008, 5:20:18 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

xkibaxgirlx on June 28, 2008, 4:46:25 AM

xkibaxgirlx on
xkibaxgirlxEEEK! sorry for the fangirl~ish scream but thats a really interesting story!!!

DocOck on June 27, 2008, 11:17:31 PM

DocOck on
DocOcksuspense.....
It kills me
cant wait to read the next chapter