Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Blood Oath

This is a fanfiction that I wrote for the anime series, Vampire Knight. It's about a girl named Ayame who is 1/3 vampire and is the newest student in Cross Academy's night class. (now newly revised)

Chapter 4 - The Blood Oath

Chapter 4 - The Blood Oath
4 - The Blood Oath
That night I kept twitching and glancing back at Kaname during class. Did he suspect that I was the reason for Aido’s absence? I guess I wasn’t very good at playing Kira. I would have to learn to control my feelings. After class, just as I expected, Kaname came over to talk to me.
“Ayame, do you know where Aido was during class tonight?” he asked calmly.
“No, I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since last night,” I said more calmly than he did.
“Oh, I thought you might know something since you’re always taking advantage of him. Well, what I really wanted to ask was if you know about this sleeping spell. I’ve been researching your kind, and I have reason to believe that this sleeping spell would have a negative effect on any vampire here.”
“What do you mean by negative effect? You don’t mean it could kill you, do you?”
“Well, that’s what I was thinking, but I can never be sure because it’s all very confusing. You’ve never performed the sleeping spell on one of us, have you?”
“Of course not. Why would I do such a thing? You just said it could kill one of you.”
“Well, I still think you have a strange mind, so it’s possible.”
Before he could get his statement out I was out the door. I sprinted back to my room where Aido was still sleeping peacefully (hopefully just sleeping). I shook him lightly and his eyes shot open. Thank goodness! I let out a sigh of relief. He was safe and alive! Oh, I just wanted to squeeze him until he exploded!
“How long did I sleep?” he asked me suddenly.
“All night, class is over,” I said breathlessly.
“Wow, what did you do?”
“Never mind that, I’m never going to do it again. Say, if we move quickly, we may be able to perform the ceremony tonight.”
“Show me the room.”
I carefully made my way over to the place on the floor where he sat. I couldn’t help myself. I sat next to him and rubbed my face against the side of his neck. Then I noticed that familiar feeling creeping up on me. I backed up before I did something that I would regret. He looked at me confusedly.
“I will take you there now,” I said weakly.
“Ayame, is something wrong?” he asked worriedly.
“No, I’m fine now, now that you’re awake.”
I led him down to my secret room. There wasn’t much there. It was pretty much the same as my dorm room only there was no bed and the floor wasn’t carpeted. There was also another door leading to a bathroom. There was a jewel dagger sitting on one of the chairs. Aido looked at me with the most passionate eyes I had ever seen and I was hypnotized. My head was spinning and I felt dizzy.
“Tell me what to do,” he said seriously.
“I won’t be able to give you instruction the whole time so remember everything I tell you,” I said distantly, “Okay, I’m going a little bit out of order with my instruction so listen carefully. The second thing you have to do is take off my shirt and finish burning these words into my back.” I pointed to the fire that was lit and there were several brands in the dead language.
“What?! You want me to do what?!”
“All of this will make sense after it is done. After you do that I will do something shocking. Just wash me off with those buckets of water.” I pointed to two buckets of water sitting next to the chair.
“I don’t understand.”
“You will understand. After you pour the water on me the ceremony will be over.”
“So, what do I have to do to start the ceremony?”
I picked up the dagger that was on the chair and put it in his hands, “The first thing you have to do is kill me.”
“No…I won’t do it.”
“You have to. Don’t you want to make me happy? Don’t you want my blood?”
“Yes, but…”
“It would be best if we didn’t talk about this anymore.”
“But…what happens if you don’t wake up?”
“I will, don’t worry.”
“But…”
“Not another word.”
I sat down on the floor, and Aido sat down next to me. He put his arm around me, and my head fell onto his chest. Without thinking he thrust the dagger into my heart, and blood splattered everywhere. Then he waited until he knew I was dead, set me down, and walked over to the fire. He paused, turned around, and looked at me. He was feeling bad about invading my privacy, but he didn’t care at that moment. He went back over to me, took off my shirt, and rolled me onto my back.
Aido then turned to the fire and the brands. He winced every time the flame touched me and, even though he knew I was dead, he was surprised that I didn’t wince as well. When he was done with that he rolled me back over and covered the front of me with my shirt. Suddenly a scream rang out from my dead body, but my mouth did not move. My body did move though. My hands tore at my skin and began to rip it off. Aido was terrified and tried to stop me but I shoved him out of the way. When I was done my body had been transformed into a white corpse covered in my old, red blood. Aido threw the water onto me, and I gasped for air.
Aido took me in his arms and put his jacket around me. I put my hand on the side of his neck and kissed him on the cheek. Then I buried my face in his chest. He handed me my shirt and my jacket. I put them back on and looked at him. We both stood up and looked at each other. He ran over to me and embraced me once again. He kissed the back of my jaw and caressed the space behind me ear.
“Aido, stop, not here,” I gasped.
“Come back to your room then, I don’t want to be in this horrible place any longer either,” he whispered in my ear.
Aido carried me back to my room and set me down on my bed. Then he sat down next to me. He suddenly tackled me on the bed and held my hands down again. His tongue ran up my neck just the same as it had the day before. This time he was more careful though.
“Ugh, are we back to this? You don’t have to pin me down to get me to hold still,” I laughed.
“I know,” he whispered as he moved in closer to my neck, “I just like it better this way.”
“Oh, I’ll keep that in mind.”
Suddenly his teeth sank into my neck, and I gasped. It actually felt good. It felt like he was massaging the back of my neck, however, I knew that he was doing something that was supposed to be much worse. I let out a sigh of delight, and his teeth sank in farther. Then he drew back and wiped my black blood off of his mouth. Then the teeth marks on the back of my neck disappeared in miniature black flames leaving two hollow bumps in their place. It seemed that I was wrong about defying Kaname before. Now was the time to defy. Now we would have to be even more careful with Kaname around. Now it had begun. Now there was nothing Kaname could do or say to undo what I had done. There was no turning back…the point of no return.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 11, 2009, 12:34:30 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianQuite a bit of intense passion right there. Very good mood to the chapter, too.

Liezy on June 7, 2009, 5:55:17 PM

Liezy on
Liezyheehee ok now i see wat happens heh heh ;3

xXcandydemonXx on August 22, 2008, 8:30:12 AM

xXcandydemonXx on
xXcandydemonXxwow.... *runs off to read morew* X3

archieluver27 on July 23, 2008, 11:19:36 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27OMGGGGGGGGGGG KEL YOU HAVE GONE CRAZY WITH I MEAN OMG!
AND LOL THE POINT OF NO RETURN LOVE IT!

hipeople on July 9, 2008, 11:49:41 AM

hipeople on
hipeopleAhhh!So awesome!Extreme vampireness~!!

Falconlobo on July 1, 2008, 5:23:54 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboawesome

Hihachi17 on June 30, 2008, 5:46:06 AM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17cool i is a vamp do you know the will of the forsaken

GreyPichu on June 29, 2008, 12:25:19 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuwow, this story's intense. great job

kylethehedgehog on June 28, 2008, 7:22:52 AM

kylethehedgehog on
kylethehedgehogwoah....