Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Snake that Bit Me

This is a fanfiction that I wrote for the anime series, Vampire Knight. It's about a girl named Ayame who is 1/3 vampire and is the newest student in Cross Academy's night class. (now newly revised)

Chapter 5 - The Snake that Bit Me

Chapter 5 - The Snake that Bit Me
5 - The Snake that Bit Me
I woke up the next night feeling like I could fly away if I pushed the covers off. I didn’t have to worry about that because I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I was lying on my side and a nose began to massage the side of my neck. I slowly turned around to face my “Idol” and started massaging his neck with my nose. I was so surprised at how gentle he was…and how gentle he wasn’t. It was very hard to explain. I didn’t know why I wasn’t frightened by him like I used to secretly be. Thoughts of the day suddenly rushed into my head and I quickly pulled down my nightgown. (Just assume because I’m not going to say it.) He felt me tense up and started massaging my lower back. I settled down and licked the back of his neck.
“Ayame, if you take from my neck, they are going to notice,” he suddenly whispered softly in my ear.
“Then hand over your wrist,” I said quietly.
“As you wish, but I get my turn when you’re done.”
I suddenly gasped. He had to wake me up every hour during the day to bite me. It was like he was addicted to me. It was as if he was getting drunk off of my black blood. I tried to shake the thought that he would take it even if I said no. I eventually got over it and grabbed his wrist. I tried to be as gentle as he was but it was hard, and he wasn’t being relieved of anything like I was. We had to find a bandage to wrap around his wrist, so he wouldn’t bleed on his uniform. Then, as he said, it was his turn (again).
He moved forward so that his head could reach my neck, and I actually backed away. His eyes turned red, and he forced me down and used his ice to freeze me to the bed. Then he licked my neck and bit down. He was less gentle with me this time, and I tried to struggle away. When he finally backed away I felt like he had sucked me dry, but I realized that I forgot to make my blood. Aido was starting to give me a bad feeling in my heart. It almost seemed like he didn’t love me anymore. I was glad that he went back to normal after he let me out of his ice. His fingers lightly brushed against my arms and sent a shiver up my spine.
“What happened just then, Idol-kun?” I asked quietly.
“Well, you know, sometimes I just get carried away,” he explained more loudly than he had spoken the first time.
“I sure hope you’re right.”
“I would never hurt you like that, Ayame-chan.”
He laughed and brushes his fingers against my cheek. I grabbed his hand and kissed it, closing my eyes and taking in the scent of the blood on his bandage. It was so intoxicating that I almost fainted. I didn’t blame him for wanting more of my blood after that. Then I heard a quiet knock on my door, got up, and cracked it open slightly to see who was there. It was Akatsuki, and he had a concerned and slightly angry look on his face.
“What do you want?” I asked uninvitingly.
“I know you have Hanabusa in there, so you don’t have to act secretive,” he said tiredly.
“How did you know that?”
“I saw everything that happened, but you don’t worry about it. I won’t tell anybody about your little affair. I would be the one to get blamed anyway, because I knew this was going to happen, and I didn’t do anything to stop it. I always get blamed for what my cousin does.”
“I’m not going to let us get caught. What, do you think we would incriminate ourselves by doing this somewhere out in the open? Just leave and I’ll send Aido back to you in a minute.”
“It better be soon, or you’ll be late for class.”
I quickly slammed the door shut and ran back to my bed. I gave Aido a quick kiss and let him out of the room, so he could go get dressed for class. I quickly got dressed as well, and we were back to hating each other. Sitting next to him in class was pure torture. I longed to wrap my arms around him and never let go, but I was under Kaname’s watchful gaze. One move, and he would see me, and Kira would be caught.
After class I sprinted out of the classroom and straight back to the dorm. Aido followed close behind. The second I reached my room I heard my door close and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and started rubbing my stomach. I flipped my hair over his shoulder and let my body go limp in his arms. His hands moved up, undid the bow on my uniform, and started unbuttoning my jacket. I suddenly came back to life and stopped his hands after he undid the last button.
“Not tonight, Aido,” I whispered quietly in his ear.
He sighed and lowered his hands to my waist. “Why not? Do I scare you?” His face rubbed against mine.
“As if you would ever scare me? No, I just don’t think it’s a very good time to do this. It’s too risky to do this every night.”
“Why do you think Kaname would suspect us? We hate each other, remember?”
“I can tell that he thinks I’m very suspicious.”
“Hmmm, you worry too much.”
He suddenly removed his hands from me, picked me up, carried me over to the bed, and laid me down. I was glad that his hands were gentle again. I could tell that it was only a matter of time until he would ask for more blood. Wait, he would only ask if I was lucky. I sat up in the spot where he had laid me down, and he sat next to me on the other side of the bed. I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he just moved in closer, put his hand on my waist, and pulled me even closer. He spoke before he did anything else.
“May I?” he asked with a sigh.
“Since when do you need to ask? I’m yours, aren’t I?” I said confusedly.
“I don’t need you; I only need your blood.”
At that moment I was in shock. I couldn’t believe what he had just said. My total shock was covered a little by the bliss I felt from his massaging fangs, but it was still there. When he backed away I looked at him in pure shock. He just started unbuttoning the shirt I wore underneath my jacket. At that point I had had it. He was going too far, and his ice was freezing me to the bed again. Suddenly, I broke the ice, grabbed his wrists, and pinned him to the wall. My angry eyes looked into his which now showed fear. It was funny the way that I was now the object of his fear. It was funny how I was now the one pinning him down. Why had he said those words? Why? They bored a hole straight through my heart and sent unbearable pain seething through my whole body. Why had he hurt me like that?

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 11, 2009, 12:37:16 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianWow, that was pretty nasty of Aido at the end. I like how she's slowly getting more concerned with how he's acting and just jumping down his throat about it.

xXcandydemonXx on August 22, 2008, 8:45:53 AM

xXcandydemonXx on
xXcandydemonXxdamn O_O

archieluver27 on July 23, 2008, 11:40:26 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27omg the third paragrph got me a little freaked out about it and the point of no return is still lol

hipeople on July 11, 2008, 7:30:48 AM

hipeople on
hipeopleO no he did not just say that *slapslap*

Hihachi17 on July 11, 2008, 5:39:47 AM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17lol ye blood lyst can bear a bit much on us but aaah wtf I NEED BLOOD one sec i have i knife somewhere

Falconlobo on July 11, 2008, 3:17:22 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobodang lovers or just blood lust

Hihachi17 on July 11, 2008, 5:38:50 AM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17bit of both for me ...

Falconlobo on July 12, 2008, 4:03:56 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyeh^^

Hihachi17 on July 12, 2008, 6:07:43 AM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17yesh blood tastes so good speakin of witch i need some

Falconlobo on July 12, 2008, 7:07:29 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOL^^ i had to get blood drawn at a doctor appointment this week maybe that is why i was so tired

Hihachi17 on July 15, 2008, 10:20:09 PM

Hihachi17 on
Hihachi17im gonna go mug that doctor now bye lol -sigh-

TailsLover80 on July 11, 2008, 1:37:16 AM

TailsLover80 on
TailsLover80this... was... the best... story... I'VE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!! u r the most talented writer i have met so far!!! can't wait 4 the next chapter!!!!!!!