Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Busted-Nia Uchiha

This is my Naruto timeskip fanfiction that you have all been waiting for. I can't give away the story but Nia and Itachi are threatened and have to go incagnito. Hope you like it!

Chapter 4 - Busted-Nia Uchiha

Chapter 4 - Busted-Nia Uchiha
We didn’t spend much time in our disguises. That was probably a good thing. I didn’t like pretending to be married, pretending that I was married to my brother, or pretending that my nephew was my daughter. I don’t think he enjoyed that very much either.
I spent most of my time either painting or secretly contacting the ghosts. We were planning to arrest Eskerna Sensei as soon as she showed proof. Until then I was content to sit and paint. I was a pretty good painter. I was painting when the inevitable happened and I encountered the genin of team 7. Sho was with me and saved my latest masterpiece from being ruined by(guess who)…NARUTO!
“Watch where you’re going!” I was out of patience.
“Naruto, apologize! I’m sorry, we can’t take him anywhere,” Sakura said apologizing for him.
“Who’s the kid?” dammit Sasuke, why do you have to be so observant?
“I can speak for myself!” Sho fumed in a little girl’s voice. Sasuke would probably recognize his stubbornness.
“Good for you. Do you have a name?”
“Lilly.” Why can’t I come up with better names? This could be bad!
“Nia?”
“Are you deaf? I said my name is Lilly!” Sasuke of all people would remember that I used that name when I was training to become a master of disguise. I hope Eskerna Sensei didn’t hear that. She would probably jump to the wrong conclusion and kidnap Sho.
The other two were more interested in me and the place I was painting a picture of.
“What are you doing?” Naruto asked me oblivious to Lilly screaming at Sasuke.
“Naruto, you baka, what does it look like she’s doing?!” Sakura scolded.
“You have quite a temper, don’t you?” I asked with a smile. I tried to do everything as out of character as possible.
“Oh, where is that?” she asked suddenly intrigued.
This is the part that should have thrown off anyone who suspected me, “It’s the place where I used to live. It was very beautiful and my painting could never do it justice. I wish I could see it again.”
“Well, why did you leave? You could always visit.”
“No, I can’t visit.”
“Why not?”
“It’s not there.”
“Well, where is it?”
“No, you don’t understand. We were at war with the dog village. There was much hatred on both sides. I still remember the girl who helped both villages. She was one of the legendary wanderers, Nia Uchiha. She made both sides promise that the winning village would not completely destroy the loosing village. We were weak and the war was short. The dog village disobeyed her orders and turned our beautiful village into a crater. If you saw it, you wouldn’t even know that it used to be the cat village. It was, in my opinion, the most beautiful place in the world.”
“Oh, I’m sorry.”
“Don’t feel sorry, you didn’t know any better. I guess this painting is the closest to home I’ll ever get.”
“You’re right, it is pretty.”
That was so good. I really have no idea how Princess Kitten feels about her village. All I had to do was make her story believable. I did not, however, make up the part about me and I am furious at the dog village. I told them that I wouldn’t take sides as long as they promised not to destroy the loosing village. I don’t like being ignored.
* * * *
Eskerna Sensei was, unfortunately, in the leaf village. Resha and Sasuke were with her and she was on her way to see Tsunade. A couple of ghosts were nearby. Resha and Sasuke had informed them of the real threat that Eskerna Sensei posed. They were ready to arrest her. Eskerna Sensei had asked Resha to come with her. The reason for that had something to do with what she was going to tell Tsunade.
“Oh, Eskerna, what a pleasant surprise,” Tsunade said in a slightly irritated voice due to all of the work that surrounded her.
“I don’t think there’s anything pleasant about what I have to say,” Eskerna Sensei said. Hidden behind her words was a vicious smirk.
“What is it, Eskerna?”
“Nia and Itachi Uchiha have turned against us.”
Sasuke turned to Eskerna Sensei with an, obviously fake, surprised look on his face, “That’s impossible, Nia committed suicide!”
Resha sounded much more convincing than Sasuke, “It’s true, Itachi told everybody. After that he killed himself.”
Eskerna Sensei laughed a little, “It may be useful to know that you two are in on the secret.”
I didn’t know Resha was such a good liar, “What secret?”
“Don’t play dumb with me! It was so obvious that Sasuke was lying that it proved your statement false!”
“No, I saw the bodies!”
“Alright, after you saw them, they must have magically got up, sneaked out of the village, transformed into different people, and came back on their own.”
“I don’t need your sarcasm! Just what did they do to make them traitors?”
Eskerna Sensei couldn’t think of a lie that Resha wouldn’t see through. That was pretty much the end of the line for her. But then Lilly burst in the room and was about to yell something when she saw Eskerna Sensei. At that moment my jutsu started wearing off. The prince and I were running after her. All at once, Lilly became Sho.
“They transformed my son into a little girl?!” Resha screamed with almost as much embarrassment as Sho had when we told him.
Eskerna Sensei knew that we were coming and she tried to sprint out of the room. The ghosts suddenly appeared and placed her under arrest. Itachi and I burst into the room and I came face to face with Eskerna Sensei. There were tears in my eyes and my hands were balled into fists.
“Eskerna Sensei, why did you kill my father?” I asked frankly.
“I didn’t kill your father. Why does it matter? You don’t care about him. The only reason why you want him back is because you never had a chance to get your revenge!”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“You can’t deny it!”
“Yes, I can because I don’t know what ‘it’ is.”
With that the ghosts took her back to the village of haunts.
“Can someone please tell me what’s going on?” Tsunade asked a little more annoyed.
Resha moved in front of Tsunade’s desk, “Lady Eskerna has been arrested for conspiring to kidnap Nia and send her to Orochimaru. Because Lady Eskerna was arrested, we need to find a new Kagekage as soon as possible. The higher ups have made a list of possible choices for the new Kagekage.”
“Do you have it?”
“No, but I have it memorized and they want your opinion on who should be chosen.”
“They already knew she was arrested?”
“We’ve known for several weeks that Lady Eskerna was committing traitorous acts when no one was looking. We’ve been planning to arrest her for a long time.”
“Alright, who’s on the list?”
“I’ll try and name everyone. It will be obvious who the best, the brightest, and the most fir for the position is, but that person is most likely to decline. The people on the list are: Gonan Fairchild, Resha Uchiha, Rene Meta, Nia Uchiha, Alexandra Fairchild, Lord Cino (a vampire by the looks of him), Ashika of the barren fields, Kaila the beast, Benjamin Meta, Itachi Uchiha, and Leana Fairchild.”
“That list has lots of the same names on it.”
“Well, technically you could call me a Fairchild.”
“It doesn’t make a difference. That list is a bunch of Uchihas, Fairchilds, and Metas.”
“So, who do you think deserves the position?”
“Out of all the people on the list I think that the person who is most qualified for the position is Nia Uchiha.”
“That’s what everybody says. She could be Kagekage whenever she wants to be. The only problem is…she doesn’t want to be.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on July 19, 2008, 12:45:39 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNice work so far!