Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Storys 2

Heres a list of SOME of my storys.

Chapter 2 - Storys 2

Chapter 2 - Storys 2
These are a list of My storys again but with the characters names beside them and enemys and some weapons(if there are none well its because I was to lazy to put them).

The Guardians~(Good Guys) Earth(M), Aqua(F), Blaze(F), Breeze(F)~(Some of the Bad Guys)Creature(No Gender), Icey(F), Strike(M), Zap(M), Dalighter(M), Branch(M), Lavas(M), Fisher(F), Cloudia(F)~There are other bad guys but these are the main once.Also I want post any weapons today for these,cause there are to many.

The Samurias~(Good Guys)Angel(F), Kannon the Jade samuria(M),Bonny the Ruby samuria(F),Katelin the Saphire samuria(F),Cj the Citrin samuria(M)~(Bad Guys)Dark Tiger(M), Beast(M), Murcury(F), Blue Girl(F), Blade(M), Omen the white pearl Ninja(M), Hillary the purple pearl Ninja(F), Hyde the blue pearl Ninja(M), Jane the black pearl Ninja(F)~This story actualy has like seasons and stuff and there are like 3 or 4 other sets of enemys as the years go by.~(Weapons)Jade staff, Ruby sword, Saphire 3 pronged daggers, Citrin num chucks.

Killer Cats~(Good Guys)White Tiger(M), Panthara(F), Cheetana(F), Lional(M), Tigera(F), Leapord(M)~(Bad Guys)Slighla(F), Lizzey(M), Cammaflauge(M), Eagall(F), Koga(M), Angel(M), Bubbles(F), Freeza(F), Cooler(F), Snowy(M), Daddy Cold(M), Mama Cold(F), Copy Cat(F), Stretch(M), Spark(M), Shocka(F)~There are a bunch of recurring good fighters so I might post them later.~Theres like 2 pages full of weapons.Ill post them later.

The Silver Squad~(Good Guys)Silver Bullit(M), Sterling Silver(F), Silver Jewell(F), Silver Samuria(M)~(Bad Guys)Goldy(F), Frostbite(M),Wave(F), serpenterra(F), Twister(M), Samurii(M), Samurra(F), Dragna(M), Plasma(F), Bolt(M), Dusty(M), Countdown(F), Psycic(F)~(Weapons)There weapons are there suits.There actualy just regualr humans with electronical sutes that have powers.Such as laser blasts and they can make power blasts.Also they have super strength.

Demane~He is the only good guy.Sometimes though Spirit,Shadow,and Electra come in.~Theres not any recurring bad guys.~His weapon is a double headed ax.

Spirit~Same as Demane with good guys.~Same as Demane with bad guys.~No weapons

Shadow~Same as the last 2.~Same as last 2.~Two swords that flipout and they have like 4 rectangular holes in both.

Electra~Same as last 3.~Same as last 3.~No weapon

Addilescent~(Good Guys)Lace(M), Vane(M), Killa(F), Davilla(F)~There are no main bad guys.~(Weapons)Magnum guns, daggers, regular old things.Knives in tow of shoes.

Teen Team Spys and Assassins(T.T.S.A.)~(Good Guys)Mikey Zink(M), Liddea Aps(F), Tray Penny(M), Tisha Lenty(F), Jim Hampton(M), Kim Hampton(F), Hellen Orbit(F), Danny Wilson(M), Kyle Orbit(M), Jenny Bounce(F), Trint Clay(M), Nattily Gumtree(F), Wilson Wilson(M), Winnefred Bashal(F), Casey Timelock(M), Natasha Tinton(F)~There are no main bad guys.~There are way to many weapons to type tonight.Lets just say they have a whole arsenal of weapons.

Chain,Raven,Hawk~(Good Guys)Chain(M), Raven(F), Hawk(M)~(Bad Guys)Ring, Amulet~There are no weapons

Reflection~(Good Guys) LeAnn~(Bad Guys)Reflecter and his army of Mirror Knights.~(Weapons) A mirror that can turn into a light sword,and is key between earth and the mirror realm.

Avalon~(Good Guys)Myoka(M), Misha(F), Miyon(M), Niyoma(F)~(Bad Guys)I need to make some bad guys.This story is about a world of magic and the people who live there and the good guys are the right hand of the king.They are trying to stop a another world of magic thats evil.~No weapons just magic.

High School Hell~(Good Guys)Juleus(M), Justina(F)~(Bad Guys) All the students and teachers.~There are every weapon known to man except guns and stuff just like mid-evil stuff.

Earth Worriers~Josh(M), Polla(F), Peek(M), M.U.D.D.(Mean Ugly Dirty Dane)(F)~(Bad Guys)Branch and his followers that are wood nymphs and moutain nymphs.~(Weapons)Laso, Whip, Hammer, and any weapon thats created from mud.

Blazing Knights~(Good Guys)Heata(F), Blast(M), Maggyma(F), Boiler(M)~(Bad Guys)Lavas and his army of Fire nymphs.~(Weapons)Mase, Ax, Double Headed Ax, Through Star

Aqua Army~(Good Guys)Aquata(F), Tw(M), Riverra(F), Laker(M)~(Bad Guys)Fisher and her clan of evil ice nymphs and water nymphs.~(Weapons)Fling Disk, Paddle, Fans, Triton

Feather Fighters~(Good Guys)Twista(F), Electind(M), Freezen(F), Wc(M)~(Bad Guys)Cloudia and her group of evil wind nymphs,ice nymphs,and stormnymphs.~ (Weapons)Feather Fans, Strike Staff, ice Spear, any forged ice weapons.

Rose Buds~(Good Guys)(They are all girls)Rose the red rosebud, Daisy the white rosebud, Florra the pink rosebud, Sunflower the yellow rose bud~(Bad Guys)The Order of the Black Rose~ (Weapons)Rose staff, Thorn Missles, Peddle Blades, Rose sword.

Elemental:Books of Destiny~(Good Guys)Ember(F), Quest(M)~ (Bad Guys)Ginger(F), Donny(M), Leslie(F), Tommy(M), Kelly(F), Tony(M), Jackie(F),~There are no weapons just powers.

The (M) stands for male and the (F) female.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on February 19, 2006, 12:51:20 PM

sis on
sisWOW cool dude!XD

Lady_Ayame316 on February 5, 2006, 6:32:54 AM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316I like the sound of the Samurais

morphin on February 5, 2006, 4:07:27 AM

morphin on
morphinI still with my 1st choice mate.

Living_Dead_Girl on February 4, 2006, 10:15:42 PM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_Girlhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.... High School Hell does sound interesting, but you are homeschooled and you went to High School for.... I think about a month.

KevBiGuy on February 3, 2006, 11:01:27 AM

KevBiGuy on
KevBiGuyok it stands 3 for high school hell, 1 Elemental:Books of Destiny, 1 The Guardians