Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Coming to Domino

Okay so my first try at how Kiara and Yami met was just plain crap so I'm rewriting the story. And it might not STAY this title. CHAPTERS 1 AND 3 UPDATED.

Chapter 1 - Coming to Domino

Chapter 1 - Coming to Domino
A girl with long red hair that was held back with a purple headband walked off a train. She looked around the train station curiously before her blue eye's lite up and ran over to a boy with blond hair 
 
"Hey Kiara, long time no see." The boy said before hugging her.
 
"Yeah! It's great to see you, where's Shizuka?" She said.
 
The blonde's name was Katsuya Jounouchi. The younger girl was Shizuka Jounouchi.
 
"Yeah, it's been...Four year's since we last saw you, and Shizuka's living with my mom, remember?" Jounouchi said.
 
"Ohhh..." Kiara said.
 
"Well, my friends wanted to meet you, do you mind?" The blond asked.
 
"Okay!" Kiara said.
 
"So lets get going." He said.
 
The two walked out of the train station. 
 
"So what have you been up to Kiara?" Jounouchi asked as they walked through the city.
 
"Nothing much, me and Sarah meet once a month since she moved to Ireland, and I've been getting better at drawing so I can become a mangaka." She answered. 
 
"Really, cool!" He answered.
 
"LOOK OUT!!" They heard someone yell.
 
The source of the voice was nowhere to be found. Something collided with Kiara and she fell to the ground.
 
"Oh, I'm so sorry!!!" Kiara heard a familiar voice say.
 
Kiara opened her eye's to see a very familiar boy on top of her.
 
"Well never thought I'd see you again Taru, now care to get off of me." She said
 
Taru blinked for a minute before his eye's widened. "Kiara, holy crap, you've changed." Taru said before getting off of her so she could get up.
 
"Uh...Kiara, mind telling me who the heck this guy is?" Jounouchi asked.
 
"Oh this is my old friend Taru, his was one of my best friends when I lived in England, but about three years before I moved to Grandma's he moved to Japan." Kiara answered.
 
Kiara turned back towards Taru. "Taru, this is my cousin Jounouchi." Kiara said.
 
"Nice to meet you Jounouchi." Taru said before shaking his hand.
 
"Nice to meet you too." Jounouchi said.
 
Taru turned back to face Kiara. " Well, I've got to get home, my mom and dad are waiting, see you at school Monday?" Taru asked.
 
"Yeah!" Kiara said smiling. The wind blew through Kiara's hair and an old scar on her forehead that was normally hidden behind her bang's was shown. This caused Taru to frown before running off.
 
"Well that was a strange way to reacquaint with an old friend." Kiara said. "Well let's get home!" She said before running off.
 
"Wait! Kiara you don't know where your going!!!" Jounouchi shouted before chasing after her.
 
"'Course I do, you haven't moved since I was last have you?" She asked as she ran off.
 
"No but-"
 
"Bet I'll beat you to the house!!" Kiara screamed.
 
"Come on Kiara slow down!" Jounouchi groaned as he chased her down the side walk.
 
"And let you beat me? No way!" She said laughing.
 
Kiara passed the park and stopped. Her eye's lite up once again as she saw the cherry blossom's on the tree's. (It's spring time)
 
Jounouchi stopped half way running into her. "Kiara! Warn me when you're going to do that!" Jounouchi screamed.
 
"Calm down! Your ruining the moment!" Kiara said annoyed. But then gazed up at the beautiful cherry blossoms and sighed.
 
"They're so pretty!" She said.
 
"Can we go home now?" Asked Jounouchi.
 
Kiara looked at them for a few minute. Kiara then giggled and ran off. "I'm still going to beat you!" She said as she ran towards the house.
 
Jounouchi sighed as he ran off after his cousin. "God Kiara can't you wait up?!" He asked panting.

"Nope!" She shouted.
 
Chapter 1 end-----------------------------
 
Yeah, I just Plain HATED my first chapter for the first version of this story so Yeah I rewrote it.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on January 14, 2008, 9:04:25 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyHA!! Joey needs to learn to keep up... Instead he's goin 'round gettin his butt whooped by Duke and wearin some doggy suit!! HA HA!!! Sorry.. I loved that episode.... I really liked this chapter.... * sits and just looks at the cherry blossoms with an isle in front of me and paints and a paint brush in my hand* I'm gonna paint it...

Just ignore me I love cherry blossoms. * faves*


Zakuro

P.S
Everyone's inspiring me to start my own Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic..So I'm gonna start it tonight.

KionaKina on January 13, 2008, 7:57:03 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI love it! It's cute

Not title ideas, though. Sorry

KiaraAkira on January 13, 2008, 8:00:46 AM

KiaraAkira on
KiaraAkiraThank you ^^ I'll think of one sooner or later