Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Paint

Okay so my first try at how Kiara and Yami met was just plain crap so I'm rewriting the story. And it might not STAY this title. CHAPTERS 1 AND 3 UPDATED.

Chapter 2 - Paint

Chapter 2 - Paint
Kiara giggled as she enter the spare room. The wall's were white. Which would eventually drive her mad. She ran out of her room after putting her bags down and grabbing her wallet. She looked for Jounouchi. She found him in the living room watching TV.
 
"Jounouchi can I paint my room?" She asked.
 
Jounouchi turned to look at her. "Why?" He asked.
 
"Because white walls will eventually drive me MAD." She said.
 
"Well I don't want you to go mad so sure." Jounouchi said.
 
"THANK YOU!!!!" Kiara shouted before hugging him. "I do know where I'm going!!!!" She shouted as she ran out the door.
 
Jounouchi shook his head. "Cousin's," He said sighing.
 
Kiara smiled as she walked down the street, looking for the hardware store.She found herself a little confused
 
"Shoot, I'm lost." She mumbled to herself as she stopped at the corner of a sidewalk.
 
"You really haven't changed at all have you, Kiara?" She heard a voice from behind her say.
 
She turned around to see Taru.
 
"And what are you talking about Taru?" She asked in an annoyed voice.
 
"You used to always get lost when we were kids and me and Sarah would have to go searching for you." Taru said.
 
"I did not! I just got side tracked and lost you two!!" She said.
 
"Sure you did, now anyway what did you get lost looking for this time?" He asked.
 
"Hardware store." She said.
 
"Why are you looking for the hardware store?" Taru asked.
 
"I need paint, now stop yacking and become my tour guide! NOW!" She demanded.
 
"Fine, fine, no need for shouting." Taru said as he lead her across the street.
 
Kiara smiled. "Hey Taru want to help me paint my room today?" Kiara asked.
 
"Sure, now I see why you want paint, you artist." He said.
 
"Yeah." She said smiling.
 
 
TBC

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on January 19, 2008, 6:16:29 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinawrite more! and make it longer next chappie!

KiaraAkira on January 19, 2008, 9:16:36 AM

KiaraAkira on
KiaraAkiraI know but when I was writing the second chapter it was really late on a school night and my mom forced me off the computer ^^;; I'm working on it now