Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Butterflies and flower's

Okay so my first try at how Kiara and Yami met was just plain crap so I'm rewriting the story. And it might not STAY this title. CHAPTERS 1 AND 3 UPDATED.

Chapter 3 - Butterflies and flower's

Chapter 3 - Butterflies and flower's
"Have you ever thought of trying to become a mangaka Kiara?" Taru asked as he look through Kiara's picture on her phone of drawings.
 
"Yeah, but it's way to hard to find a company to accept your art and trying to find a plot for the manga." Kiara said as the two walked into the hardware store.
 
"Okay what color's do you need?" Taru asked as they reached the paint section.
 
"A can of light purple, green, a dark yellow, dark blue and dark purple, black, white, and a light light pink." Kiara said.
 
"God what do you plan on painting?" Taru asked as he and Kiara searched for the color's.
 
"Butterflies and flower's, oh and we need red." Kiara said as she put some color's she found in the cart.
 
"Sounds like we're painting a little girls room rather than a room for a 15 year old." Taru said in a teasing tone.

Kiara then smacked him on the head.
 
"You never will quit doing that will you?" Taru asked as he put some more paint cans in the cart.
 
"Nope! It's too much fun." Kiara said.
 
Kiara put another can of paint in the cart. "I think we got all the color's, now we need brushes and pint roller's." Kiara said.
 
Taru nodded and fallowed Kiara to where they kept the paint brushes. She hadn't changed much since they were kids. "Taru!!! Come on, I've got everything I need!" Kiara shouted.
 
"Okay!" Taru shouted as he pushed the cart to the check out line.
 
After they had walked back to Jounouchi's place and the got right to work with moving the the desk, dresser and bed. Kiara didn't unpack because she planed on painting. Once everything was moved out and the floor was covered Kiara opened up the can of light purple and began to paint the wall.
 
"Taru grab a brush and join me with painting." Kiara said.
 
Taru sighed. "Demanding much, are we?" He asked laughing.
 
"YES! Now hurry up and grab a brush before next year!" Kiara said flicking some paint at him.
 
"Hey what was that for?!" He asked.
 
"You taking forever." She answered as she continued to paint the wall purple.
 
Taru sighed as he grabbed a paint roller and dunked it in the purple paint before painting the wall.
 
"So, how was living in England?" Taru asked.
 
"Good, you know a couple of years after you and Sarah moved I was taken away from my father and lived with grandma up until a year ago," Kiara said.
 
"Why'd you come here?" Taru asked.
 
"Last year my grandma got very ill and didn't get any better, she just died one day, for a year I lived on my own, but it was very lonely then me and Joey got the idea of me moving in with them." Kiara said.
 
"What happened to your parents?" Taru asked.
 
"...I don't know, I know my mother died in a car crash a year or so after I was sent to live with my grandma." She said.
 
*-*-*
 
After an hour they were done painting and were waiting for it to dry so they could continue and paint the flower's and butterflies.
 
"Hey Kiara, its getting closer to dinner time and I need to go shopping, let's finish it tomorrow." Taru said.

"Okay, see you then." Kiara said as she watched him leave through her window.
 
"Hey Kiara," Kiara turned to see Jounouchi standing in the doorway. "Yeah??" She asked.
 
"My friends called and invited me and you out to eat, want to come?" Jounouchi asked.
 
"Yeah! I'd love to, let me just go change really quick." Kiara said a she grabbed some clothes out of her suitcase and ran to the bathroom to change.
 
Jounouchi laughed. "She's always full of energy." He mumbled to himself.
 
After a couple of minute's she returned. She was wearing a light purple tank top with a white jacket and a pair of jeans. Her hair was still held back with a headband only it was white and had a little flower on the side.
 
"You look nice." Jounouchi said.
 
"Thank you Jounouchi ." Kiara said.
 
"Well lets get going" Jounouchi said as the two walked out to the spring evening.
 
Suddenly the bracelet Kiara was wearing began to glow and an image appeared in her mind.
 
She was facing a man with spicky tri-colored hair and lightning bolt bangs, she couldn't see his eye's though. She was wearing a light tan dress that went to her knee's, she had tan skin and so did the man, it seemed they were in Egypt and not Japan. 
 
Once she had returned to reality she found the Jounouchi was shaking her shoulder's.
 
"Kiara.Kiara!" Jounouchi shouted.
 
"Huh?" She asked.
 
"You spaced, god don't scare me like that." Jounouchi said.
 
"You worry to much Jounouchi-Kun." She said as she walked a little bit ahead of him.
 
"Again you don't know where your going!" Jounouchi shouted.
 
"I know we are going somewhere to eat so just tell me when I'm at the right one!" Kiara shouted, giggling

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on January 20, 2008, 5:09:14 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWow, this chapter was cute. I like Taru, he seems sweet.

And your room sounds like it'll be cute. I take it Yami is gonna make his grand appearacne come next chappie?

KiaraAkira on January 20, 2008, 5:10:59 AM

KiaraAkira on
KiaraAkiraYes Yami shall appear in the next chapter ^_^ I'm glad you liked it