Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Meet the gang!

Okay so my first try at how Kiara and Yami met was just plain crap so I'm rewriting the story. And it might not STAY this title. CHAPTERS 1 AND 3 UPDATED.

Chapter 4 - Meet the gang!

Chapter 4 - Meet the gang!
"There! Stop there or you will get lost!" Jounouchi shouted as Kiara stopped in front of "Burger World".
 
"Okay," Kiara as she walked inside with Jounouchi behind her. "Where's your friends at?" Kiara asked looking around.
 
"Right there." Jounouchi said pointing towards a group of kids their age.
 
Jounouchi walked over to the table they were sitting at. "Hey guys!"
 
"Hey Jounouchi , who's your friend?" One of them asked.
 
"This is my cousin Kiara, she'll be living with me till she gets her own place." Joey said.
 
"Kiara, that's Yugi, Anzu, and Honda." Jounouchi said pointing to each of them.
 
"N-Nice to m-meet you guy's." Kiara said.
 
Yugi had spicky tri colored hair, lightning bolt bangs, and violet eye's. He looked just like the man in her vision only with less bangs. He wore a blue school uniform and a golden pendant that had the same symbol her bracelet had on it!
 
Anzu had short brown hair and blue eye's. She wore a yellow tube top with a pink jacket over it, Short's and black tights.
 
Honda had brown hair in a spike and brown eye's. He wore a grey shirt with a black jacket over it and jeans.
 
"Nice to meet you Kiara." Yugi said.
 
Kiara nodded. She took a seat beside Yugi and Jounouchi sat on the other side of her.
 
"So Kiara, where did you live before here?" Anzu asked.
 
"In England with my grandma." Kiara answered.
 
"Cool!" Anzusaid.
 
"Kiara do you duel?" Yugi asked.
 
"Yeah!" She said smiling.
 
"Do you have your deck with you by any chance?" Yugi asked.
 
"Yeah its right here." Kiara said as she got it out of her pocket and handed it to Yugi.
 
Yugi looked through her cards. Another person looking exactly like Yugi apered next to him, only he was transparent. "Yami is something bothering you?" Yugi asked him.
 
"The girl...Kiara, she seems familiar." Yami said.
 
"Do you want to take my place then?" Yugi asked him.
 
"Yes." Yami said.
 
The puzzle began to glow and Kiara covered her eye's from the blinding light. When the light had faded she uncovered them.
 
"Jounouchi what was THAT?" Kiara asked.
 
"Uhhh...Yami care to explain it to her?" Jounouchi asked.
 
"Uh Jounouchi I thought you said his name was Yugi.." Kiara said.
 
"Yami will explain it to you." Jounouchi said.
 
Kiara turned to look at Yugi but when she turned to look at him she wasen't looking at Yugi anymore she was looking at the man from her vision.
 
"Hello Kiara." Yami said.
 
"Uhh..." Kiara said, at lost for words.
 
"Hey Yami how about you explain it to her outside so no one thinks you're crazy." Jounouchi said getting up.
 
"Good point." Yami said.
 
Kiara got up so Yami could get up(yes they're sitting at a booth.) She fallowed him outside wodering why Jounouchi thought people would think they were crazy.
 
"I know this may seem unreal but I can explain." Yami said.
 
"O-Okay," Kiara said.
 
“I go by many names such as "Yami "Pharaoh" and sometimes "Other Yugi" and "spirit." Yami started “I am the spirit of a Pharaoh that was sealed away in this Millennium Puzzle around my neck, 3,000 years ago. I share a body with Yugi. He's not gone, or anything like that. His spirit is inside my Millennium Puzzle. We switch places from time to time. But usually only when he needs me or in a duel. I was brought into the present to protect mankind once again for the shadow games. As I did 3,000 years ago as Pharaoh, I believe. The only problem is, that I have lost all my memories of my past as Pharaoh. Even my true name. So Yugi and our friends are helping me find clues to my past along the way as I fight against evil. So far, the people I have fought against have owned a Millennium Item. 7 Millennium Items were made. I hold one of them, as you can tell.”

Kiara didn't know what to say...All of a sudden her She saw little black dot's covering her version for a moment.
 
Kiara made a odd sound and shut her eye's tight and covered them with her hands.
 
"Whats wrong?" Yami asked.
 
After a moment her vision had cleared up. She shook her head. "It's nothing, let's get back inside the gangs probably wondering whats taking so long." Kiara said.She was about to go inside but Yami stopped her.
 
"Kiara can me and Yugi trust you with our secret?" Yami asked.
 
"Yes." Kiara said as the two walked back in the building.
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on January 20, 2008, 8:04:28 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaKiara, is sh eok? *worried* Update soon please

KiaraAkira on January 24, 2008, 11:00:46 AM

KiaraAkira on
KiaraAkiraIt shall be explained in the next chapter ^^ don't worry Kiara's fine...It just leads up to something else. But thats a secret ^.~