Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Entry 5

I found Orochimaru's Diary!!!!!
Let's read it!!!X3

Chapter 5 - Entry 5

Chapter 5 - Entry 5
Dear Diary,
Today was probably the worst day of my life.
So like, I wake up this morning, and I find Itachi in my bathroom. Just standing there in the door way, and he refuses to let me in!!!!!!!! So I'm like, "Itachi, what are you doing here?! I have to use the bathroom!!!" and then Tobi comes out of nowhere, and he's like, "Sorry Mr. Snake-Man, but Tobi has to tie you up!!! Because I'm a bad boy now!!!" and he ties me up and blind folds me, and I'm carried away to some room, and when I finally get loose, it's... It's just CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
Itachi's adoring Sasuke and showing everybody his naked baby pictures and Sasuke's crying and cutting himself and Kisame's there, and he's watching Jerry Springer, and Sasori's doing that stupid Deidara Dance, and Deidara's juggling empty beer bottles, and Kabuto's playing some video game, that raccoon girl and Tobi are making a waffle-castle, and Kakuzu's ransacking my house for money, and Hidan and Tayuya are trying to out-curse each other, Zetsu's saying dirty things to my houseplants, and Kimimaro and Kidomaru and Jirobu and Sakon and Ukon are riverdancing, and everybody's drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRUNK!!!!!!!!!
And it goes from bad to worse.
Sasori claims his place as "King of the Waffles!!!" with Tobi and whatsername as his minions. So everybody starts on this roleplay thing, and Deidara's like, "I'm a juggler!!!!!!!!! Kupo, un!!!!!!!" and he starts thowing kunai at the ceiling, and Kisame's like, "I'ma Fish-Knight!!!!!!!!! I use Dunce on Tobi!!!!!!!" and he makes a cone hat that says "dunce" on it, and gives it to Tobi, and he's like, "I'm a wizard!!!!!!!!! I cast.... A SPELL OR SOMETHING ON OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOBI'S A BAD BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY ATTACKING OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THAT MAKES ME A GOOD BOY FOR ATTACKING A BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and just like that, everybody starts beating me up. I... I really don't know what to do any more...

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanayru on April 1, 2008, 8:42:36 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruYou poor thing, Orochimaru can't remember your name... XD

rainbowfox16 on October 8, 2007, 6:30:26 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16O_o you have way to much time on your hands....GOOD NOW I HAVE SOMETHING FUNNY TO READ!! WOOOOT!!
Rainbowfox is a good girl. Gooder than Tobi. Nyah.

Lanayru on October 9, 2007, 7:46:11 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayrusure, sure... We'll believe that when Deidara sprouts wings and flies.

rainbowfox16 on October 12, 2007, 9:51:24 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16Rainbowfox: pouts* Rainbowfox is a good girl....

(Deidra suddenly soars by on a pair of white wings) HEY!! BYE!! UN!

Rainbowfox: HA!! Now what Lanayru?! Rainbowfox IS a good girl. Better than Tobi!!

Lanayru on October 12, 2007, 10:03:17 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruFine, we'll beileve it when you fugure out what name makes Ennaka go crazy. Take that!!! >:D

rainbowfox16 on October 14, 2007, 10:36:04 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16urrmmmmm....Gaara?

Lanayru on October 15, 2007, 8:16:19 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruI beez not telling. caz I'm just that cruel! >:D
HAHAHAHAHA! You may be a good girl, but not better than Tobi!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! because Tobi is alwas doing the right thing and not pulling his spine out! >:3

rainbowfox16 on October 15, 2007, 10:37:45 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*burst into tears* I-WAS-ONLY-TEASING!!! Don't be mad at RainbowFox!! She is a good girl!! Waaaaahh!!

Lanayru on October 16, 2007, 7:39:37 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruLOL it's so fun to make ppl cry. *watches* ah well, I've had my fun. *gives rainbowfox a cookie* for your troubles.^^

KidRaccoon on October 8, 2007, 6:43:06 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonToo much time? No, I have too little.

rainbowfox16 on October 9, 2007, 7:40:38 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16....Okay. Stil...I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO READ NOW!!!! WOOT!!! You so cool!!

BelleMorte8223 on January 30, 2008, 5:25:43 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223WOW....that was weird.....