Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - OC Information

Story about my Naruto OCs, yeah. No actual writing and stuff so far, but here are the OC's information.

Chapter 1 - OC Information

Chapter 1 - OC Information
Characters


Name: Ryuzaki Namikari
Hair: Blue hair, shorter than shoulder-length and a little pointy at the ends.
Eyes: Green.
Age: 29 (26-27 pre-TimeSkip)
Affiliation: Sound, formerly of Konoha and then Mist.
Team: Kokugetsu.
Teammates: Michi, Kazeki, and Suzaku.
Elements: Water/Ice/Darkness.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Summoning, water and ice ninjutsu, some taijutsu. Uses large double-bladed kunais for physical attacks.
Rank: S-rank missingnin, Jonin.
Personality: Very smart and laid back.
Bio: Was born in the Mist village, then fled to Konoha at 10 after having seen his family murdered. There, he grew up and became the Jonin teacher of Team Kokugetsu. After Kokugetsu joined the Sound, having been experimented on, he gained the ability to dissolve into water(think Suigetsu).
Appearance: Timeskip-Blue jacket and dark blue-green pants, and greenish ninja sandals. Pre-TimeSkip-Typical Konoha Jonin outfit.




Name: Kazeki Kezumi
Hair: Spiky and grey/silver.
Eyes: Blue.
Age: 18 (15-16 pre-TimeSkip)
Affiliation: Akatsuki, formerly of Konoha then Sound.
Team: Kokugetsu
Teammates: Michi, Suzaku, and Ryuzaki.
Element: Wind/Darkness.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Summoning and wind ninjutsu, taijutsu, has air tubes built into his arms.
Rank: S-rank missingnin, Chunin.
Personality: Very bright, a little hyper at times.
Bio: Born in the Sound village, yet he, like Ryuzaki, fled to Konoha after his parent's disappearance when he was 12. He became a member of Team Kokugetsu, returning to the Sound with his comrades later on. Orochimaru then has air tubes (think Zaku) built into him in exchange for his loyalty, but he betrays the Sound after learning his parents were some of the first few subjects Orochimaru began experimenting on.
Appearance: Timeskip-Shippuden Naruto style outfit, but grey and white. PreTimeskip-Old Naruto outfit, grey and white.
*Too few differences between his Timeskip and pre-timeskip outfit, so no pre-timeskip avatar.


Name: Suzaku Uchiha
Hair: About shoulder-length, black and kinda pointy at the ends.
Eyes: Black.
Age: 18 (15-16 pre-TimeSkip)
Affiliation: Akatsuki, formerly Konoha then Sound.
Team: Kokugetsu.
Teammates: Michi, Kashidi, and Ryuzaki.
Elements: Fire/Darkness.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Summoning and fire ninjutsu, shurikenjutsu and kenjutsu (projectile and melee weapons specialist), also has Sharingan.
Rank: S-rank missingnin, Chunin.
Personality: Quiet, anti-social. Dislikes talking and being in public.
Bio: Was born and raised in the Uchiha household, Konoha. A cousin of Sasuke and Itachi, one of the last living clanners. After becoming a member of Team Kokugetsu and then joining the Sound, he was experimented on, gaining the ability to absorb fire damage and transform into a raven at will. Was almost chosen to be Orochimaru's new body but was not for reasons unknown.
Appearance: Timeskip-Outfit is like a cross between Shippuden Neji's and Shippuden Sasuke's. Red and Black. PreTimeskip-Typical Uchiha outfit, black shirt with high collar and Uchiha clan symbol on everything.




Name: Michi Kagemori
Hair: Long and black with purple bangs.
Eyes: Yellow and seems to lack pupils.
Age: 18 (15-16 pre-TimeSkip)
Affiliation: Akatsuki, formerly Konoha and Sound.
Team: Kokugetsu/Akatsuki.
Teammates: Suzaku, Kashidi, and Ryuzaki.
Elements: Earth/Wood/Darkness.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Summoning and wood/earth ninjutsu, medical and taijutsu, also has kekkei genkai and clan moves.
Rank: S-rank missingnin, chunin.
Personality: Nice, likes to make friends, is somewhat pessimistic.
Bio: Grew up in Konoha as an orphan, a close friend of Shino who's parents took care of her. Was close friends with Sasuke and Neji. Became a member of Team Kokugetsu and joined the Sound, gaining the Cursed Seal of Heaven.
Appearance: Timeskip-Shippuden Ino's top but with a zipper instead of buttons, purple shorts. PreTimeskip-Sakura style dress but purple and the pants underneath are black. Also, she has a raccoon tail, ears, claws, and a mask, but she usually uses ninjutsu to hide these features. Sometimes, however, she will just hide the mask and claws but will keep the ears and tail.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other Characters

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/m01/d17/15/a4f77.png
Name: Tora Uchiha Hyuuga
Hair: Long and black, usually kept in a ponytail. Has bangs(think Neji hair but black with Sasuke-like bangs).
Eyes: Normally black and average sized, but turn either Byakugan or Sharingan when activated.
Age: 20
Affiliation: Konoha.
Team: Kashima
Teammates: Lee and Miyoshi.
Elements: Fire and wind.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Hyuuga taijutsu and Uchiha fire ninjutsu,.
Rank: Jonin.
Personality: Usually calm and cool, but is kind of a clutz and spazzes out occasionally.
Bio: Son of an Uchiha father and a Hyuuga mother. Currently a proctor for the Chunin Exams, usually just hangs around with Lee and Matsunaga when the exams are not taking place. Cousin of Suzaku( and Neji), lived with him and Sasuke. Close friends with Michi.
Appearance: Wears high-collared shirt that is black at the top but gets lighter in color towards the bottom, and dark purple shorts. Often wears bandages from training.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x202/kidraccoon/Naruto/Edits/Edit-66.jpg

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/m01/d17/16/ea4774.png
Name: Lee Haruhisa
Hair: Brown bowl-cut but a grown out. Kinda greasy.
Eyes: Big and black.
Age: 20
Affiliation: Konoha
Team: Kashima
Teammates: Tora and Miyoshi.
Elements: Wood and earth.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Taijutsu and genjutsu, some ninjutsu.
Rank: Jonin.
Personality: Friendly and tries to makes friends with everyone and everything, but will go on hippy-rants when non-eco-friendly things are mentioned. D:
Bio: Hippy ninja who hates fighting, but will fight when it's necessary. Prefers negotiations. Or bribes involving drugs. Close friends with Kazeki since childhood, and Kazeki stayed with him before leaving Konoha.
Appearance: Wears a blue jumpsuit with some white stripes. Also wears red headband on waist and red legwarmers, and bandages from training.

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/m01/d17/18/3a5559.png
Name: Miyoshi Shimazu
Hair: Dark red
Eyes: Blue
Age: 20
Affiliation: Konoha
Team: Kashima
Teammates: Tora and Lee.
Elements: Water and metal.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Taijutsu, shurikenjutsu and kenjutsu (projectile and melee weapons specialist).
Rank: Jonin.
Personality: Hides a short temper behind her quiet and shyness.
Bio: Orphan who's parents were killed when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha. Has been living with the Nara family until recently; and like the other members of Team Kashima, is a close childhood friend of Team Kokugetsu. Once had a crush on Suzaku.
Appearance: Dark purple qipao vest, black pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hidden Logan Village Characters

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/m01/d18/17/23f161.png
Name: Logan
Hair: Orange-brown, fluffy and sticks up at front and back.
Eyes: Yellow-orange?
Age: 22
Affiliation: The Hidden Logan Village, formerly of the Hidden Leaf.
Team: Crack Crew
Teammates: Pedro, CatMan, and That Slut.
Elements: Confusing random sh*t.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Confusing random genjutsu, confusing random taijutsu, confusing random ninjutsu.
Rank: CrackKage/Uber-Jonin.
Personality: Confusing random sh*t.
Bio: When he was little, he wanted to be a Hokage. But then he said to himself, "Aw, f*ck that! I dun wanna be a ho! I'll just make my own country!"
Appearance: Kiba-style jacket, but black with white stripes and fur.

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/m01/d18/17/55de47.png
Name: Pedro
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Age: 19
Affiliation: The Hidden Logan Village
Team: Crack Crew
Teammates: Logan, CatMan and That Slut.
Elements: Taco
Fighting Style/Specialties: Taco ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and smelljutsu. And Taco summons.
Rank: Elite Jonin.
Personality: Fun.
Bio: Pedro is the Taco-Nin. When he was little, he was very bad at making tacos. His Uncle-Aunt JoJo tried to teach him how to make good tacos. He did not succeed. Uncle-Aunt JoJo died. And then Paco suddenly began making very good tacos.
Appearance: Gaara outfit but brighter colors.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x202/kidraccoon/Naruto/Edits/Edit-67.jpg

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/m01/d18/18/dcc599.png
Name: That Slut (Real name is Tomoko but nobody actually calls her that.)
Hair: Green, in four ponytails.
Eyes: Blue.
Age: 20
Affiliation: The Hidden Logan Village
Team: Crack Crew
Teammates: Logan, Pedro, and CatMan.
Elements: Sluttiness and perfumey wind.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Slutty taijutsu and ninjutsu, perfumey wind genjutsu. Also kinda blows enemies away?
Rank: Elite Jonin.
Personality: SLUT!!
Bio: She's a slut. With a big fan and perfume. *nods*
Appearance: Blue quipao and that fan.

http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/m01/d18/19/0f4544.png
Name: CatMan or Neko-chan. (His real name is Katherine but nobody calls him that either.)
Hair: Red, short.
Eyes: Blue, and slanted.
Age: 19
Affiliation: The Hidden Logan Village.
Team: Crack Crew
Teammates: Logan, Pedro, and That Slut.
Elements: Cat Powa and allergen.
Fighting Style/Specialties: Cat scratch taijutsu, allergen and hissing genjutsu, dead mouse puppet ninjutsu.
Rank: Elite Jonin.
Personality: Very cat-like. Usually hisses or meow or doesn't answer at all. When he talks, he usually says "nya" or "meow" at the end of his sentences. *nods*
Bio: He's a cat trapped in a human's body. Not like a jinchuriki, but an actual cat.
Appearance: Pink cat suit. And tail. Has cat ears under the cat hat. Also has claws and fangs.

This Village and it's characters are not, um, actually that important (for now) and they're just comic relief, I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:
These characters belong to me, except for Lee, who belongs to.... Lee.
And Logan and Pedro who belong to themselves.
If you like them and support them, feel free to makes edits or stories including them. Just let me now first.
I'll be updating the character bios constantly until it's all done, and then I'll start the story. Check the bios from time to time to stay on track.
Also, I know, they're Mary-Sues/Crack-creations and characters like them could never actually exist in NARUTO. So no flamey, 'kay?! >:P

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DragonGirl1136 on January 21, 2008, 10:39:53 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136O___o''' Weeeeeird.

KidRaccoon on January 21, 2008, 10:43:21 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonWhich ones are weird?

DragonGirl1136 on January 21, 2008, 10:46:02 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136Pedro... Lee... The S... XD

KidRaccoon on January 21, 2008, 10:47:38 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonThe Hidden Logan Village characters? They're supposed to be weird. They're crack, and were made for comical relief.

DragonGirl1136 on January 21, 2008, 10:48:59 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136Okay then. XP

KidRaccoon on January 21, 2008, 10:50:02 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonYou just call That Slut Tomoko, BTW.

DragonGirl1136 on January 21, 2008, 10:40:55 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136Except Ryuzaki, who is awesome. XD

DragonGirl1136 on January 21, 2008, 10:41:06 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136And you, of course.