Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Pizza Party

Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou

Chapter 5 - Pizza Party

Chapter 5 - Pizza Party
Huzzah, I finished this update, enjoy it

Chapter Five

Pizza Party


School finally ended. Kay and Alex caught a taxi and went to work. They showed up at the tall building and entered then went to the bathroom to change into their blouses and skirts.

Work was totally boring. All they did was answer the phones and check e-mail. Yawn.

FINALLY, they were let out so they headed to their apartment. Kay entered her room. The living room was tastefully decorated with black, red, and silver colors and was very modern. Paintings were up all over the walls and there was a comfortable looking black couch and chair with a big screen TV, surround sound, and a stereo.

She had one hell of an apartment. Most of the furnature was given to her by her uncle. She want to her bedroom which was blue and violet with a canopy bed, a poster of the Blue Eyes White Dragon, a smaller TV, CD player, closet, and a small desk with a laptop.

After a few minutes of raiding her closet, Kay settled for a black mini skirt, black leggings, and a blue and black shirt. She slipped on some sandals, combed her long hair and braided it, then applied her make up and grabbe dher purse.

Alex was waiting for her outside and wore black jeans, hardcore boots that laced up, and a red T-shirt. Her hair was spike dinto a minature mohawk. Typical Alex style.

"Ready?"

"Jaja." The two girls walked downstairs and caught another taxi then walked another block to the pizza parlor. Almost everyone was there except for Anzu, Jounouchi, and Ryou.

Cat was wearing a black halter top, a dark blue skirt, and boots. Jackie was wearing a light yellow T-shirt, white jacket, and jeans and she had left her long pink hair down. Kristen was looking very cute i her baby blue tank top and black jeans. Yugi was standing next to her and blushing a bit.

"Hey guys. Where are the others?" Kay asked.

"Anzu called, she can't make it. Jounouchi might already be in there and pigging out and we don't know where Ryou is."

"Ah, I see." Another person was standing there. She had long brown hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes.

"who is she?" Alex asked.

"Who? Oh, you mean Khoas? She's another friend of ours and Ryou's girlfriend!" honda said, grinning. Khaos immediately blushed in response.

"We're just really good friends!" she answered quickly.

"Uh-huh, an dYugi DOESN'T like Kristen." Kristena nd Yugi both blushed as a result of this.

"Oh, hush up, Honda!" Kay snapped. She smiled politely at Khaos. "Nice ot meet you, I'm Kay." Khaos smiled back.

"We already introduced ourselves," Deni said. Kay tiled her head.

"Deni, I don't think I've hever seen your hair in curls. It looks very pretty."

"Thank you, Kay. I just decided to try something new."

Ah, very pretty." Ryou ran up to them.

"Sorry I'm late..." he said between gasps of breath.

"hi Ryou..." Khaos whispered shyly. Ryou blushed a bit.

"H-hi Khaos." Honda smirked.

"I invited her. Hope you don't mind." Ryou gulped a bit and shook his head.

"Why would I mind?" he asked. Honda smirked.

"Good. Well, if Jounouchi is in there, we should hurry before he wolfs down all of the pizza." Kay laughed.

"Agreed." Everyone entered the parlor. It was very nice and HUGE! Possibly bigger than the arcade Anzu and Yami went to.

"wow...this place is nice..." Kristen said.

"Indeed it is." A waitress walked over.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"Yes, can we have...three tables?"

"Certainly." She led them to some tables and everyone sat...somewhere.

Kay, Cat, Jackie, Khaos, Deni, Kristen, and Maria all sat together.

"So how are you guys?" Kristen asked.

"I'm doing good," Kay said.

"Yeah!" everyone else said in unison.

"So, Khaos, do you have a think for Ryou or something?" Kay asked. Khaos blushed.

"Well...I have a small crush on him."

"Aw, how sweet!" Deni said, smiling.

"You two seem very alike." Maria thought for a moment. "I wonder if he likes you back..."

"I don't think so."

"Why not?" Jackie asked. Khaos shrugged a bit.

"I'm not too good with guys and I'm not real flirty or anything so...yeah..."

"Ryou's not good with girls. He told me." Kay sighed. "I hate it when two people are freakishly alike and don't see how perfect they are for each other."

"...I have a feeling I'm going to use that against you some day..." Alex said, smirking.

"I'll hold you to that."

Well, they ordered a large five cheese pizza (YUM) and Kay got mushrooms on her side (DOUBLE YUM) and they chomped it down.

"Ok, time for DDR!" Jackie cried.

"YEAH!"

"And karaoke." Kay smiled at Cat.

"Yup." The five girls (Kristen also joined in) ran to the DDR/Karaoke machine (let me dream) and got on the stages.

The electronica song started and Kay, Kristen, Alex, and Jackioe danced in perfect unison as Cat sang "Can't Stop the Rain" by Cascada.

A crowd gathered around the stage and cheered on the girls. They went nuts for Cat's singing and love dthe perfect DDR dance.

The song ended and the whole place rung with cheers and applause.

"Hey Cat, I think they want an encore!" Kay yelled over the cheering. She laughed.

"I think you're right." Kay looked over at the boys momentarily then blinked and stared. Yugi...he looke different. His hair was a bit different and his eyes were more angled and feirce. He was staring at Cat. When she blinked, he was little Yugi again who was smiling at Kristen.

'Did Yugi's expression change?' Kay thought to herself.

The next electronica song started and she stared back at the DDr screen. Cat sang, "Wouldn't It Be Good?" by Cascada.

Once again, the audience went nuts. Next Cat sang one of her favorite songs, "Eternal Snow."

It was also a big hit. The DDR dances and Cat's singing combined made for one great show. When they got off the stage, some people actually asked them to autograph various things, including napkins, arms, foreheads, and shirts.

It was hard to get out of the place, but the group somehow pulled it off.

"Wow, that was great!" Jackie said.

"You were terrific, Cat!" Maria exclaimed. "Would you like to be one of the lead singers in my band?"

"Wow, I'd love to."

"Sweet." Kay did not talk. She was looking at Yugi.

'I could have sworn he changed...' she thought. Outloud, she said, "Um...Yugi?"

"Yeah Kay?"

"Um...it's...nothing, nevermind." She forced a smile. He blinked but shrugged and smiled back.

"Ok, if you say so." Kay sighed to herself.

Yup, that's it. ^^ Await the update. Hopefully I won't waste another millennia.

Comments

Comments (15)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KhaoticWolf on June 14, 2007, 12:48:52 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfYay! Nice chapter. Yay Khaos is in it! WEEE!

KionaKina on June 15, 2007, 1:40:21 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! All hail it

AlleyCat17 on May 16, 2007, 7:02:17 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow great chapter i loved it so much :3

KionaKina on May 16, 2007, 8:35:00 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you ^^

SnowKitty on May 14, 2007, 11:38:11 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyHoorah! You finished it! Pizza is so AWESOME! I have no other comments at this time.

KionaKina on May 15, 2007, 7:58:57 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you, Ki-Chan. I'm so happy you like it

jackie4ever on May 14, 2007, 8:57:59 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4evernice =D

KionaKina on May 14, 2007, 12:15:40 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you very much

Moon_Princess on May 11, 2007, 7:22:05 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYaaaaaaaaayyyY!!!! x3
Yami-kun was in there! Whee! :D

Great (full) chapter! I loved it!! ^.^ *thumbs up*

Update soon, m'kay?


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on May 11, 2007, 8:24:14 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinajaja, Cat-Chan. That's a cute little facey. ^^ I like that one, tis awesome

Dukesboyfriendandhusband on May 8, 2007, 5:14:07 AM

Dukesboyfriendandhusband on
Comment Deleted

KionaKina on May 8, 2007, 8:27:44 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah. You're either ocming in this story, or the story after this one. I have not decided yet

InferiorKart on May 8, 2007, 7:58:12 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartThe story is getting better and better.

KionaKina on May 8, 2007, 8:27:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah and my chapter is not even finished yet

ranphasetokelly on May 8, 2007, 4:21:12 AM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellycool