Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Curiousity

Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou

Chapter 6 - Curiousity

Chapter 6 - Curiousity
Kay was walking to school a little earlier that morning. It was a lovely and cool morning. The breeze brushed against her and she sighed happily. Mornings like this made her happy.

She got to Domino High and walked up the steps and into the building. She deposited some of her books and spirals in her locker and pulled out some more stuff. Kay gasped as she was suddenly punched in back and hit her locker painfully. Kay fell to the ground, her front sore and her spine in pain. She looked to see Minako walking away with another girl, laughing cruelly.

Kay growled. "That stupid little dog..." Suddenly, she got an idea and she smirked and pulled out a pack of gum and started chewing. She gathered up her stuff and walked down the hall and blew a bubble.

She saw Seto Kaiba and groaned inwardly. She put in the headphones to her MP3 player so she could ignore him safely. Kay got lost in "Viva Forever" and walked past Seto...and right into a wall. (ROFL! I'm cruel to myself)

"OW!" she yelled as she fell down and onto her back. Her books flew everywhere and her headphones fell out of her ears. She cursed. Seto smirked at her.

"Wow, clumsy too. Just when I thought you couldn't be any more pathetic." Kay growled and glared at him.

"SHUT THE HELL UP." She flung the first thing she could grab at him, which was her history book. He caught it with one hand and smirked at her cockily.

"That was probably the stupidest thing you could have done." He walked away with her history book. Kay stood up and dusted herself off and then got all of her stuff together.

"Man, he is annoying. Well, I can report him for stealing my book." Kay shrugged and popped another piece of gum into her mouth and kept walking. She went to her first period, and by now had six pieces of gum in her mouth. she took out the sticky pink wad and carefully placed it on Minako's seat.

The bell rung and students filed into the room. Cat sat down.

"Hey Kay, you look happy."

"And wait until you see why." Kay smirked as Little Miss Thing Walked into the room, puffing out her pouty lips and walking like a show offy model. And most of the boys drooled, disgusting. Minako put her bag down and Kay relished the next moment.

One moment there was only light chattering going on, then the next-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the school halls echoed with Minako's scream. She stood up. Pink gum was stuck all over the back of her skirt and some was even on her legs. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Everyone in the class laughed.

"Did you do that, Kay?" Cat whispered. Kay smirked and nodded. "Genius!"

"Oh, and look how much sweeter it is." It was. At that moment, Mr. Mikio walked in with Seto Kaiba while Minako was trying to pull gum off her bum.

"Um...Miss Minako?" Mr. Mikio said, a rather disgusted look on his face. A look of twice that disgust was on Seto's face. Minako's face was bright red.

"Th-this isn't what it looks like. I-I sat down and there was a big wad of gum in my chair."

"Maybe you should look where you sit!" someone yelled.

"You got yourself in a sticky situation, Minako." Kay shruged. Minako stared at her then glared.

"YOU!" Kay gasped and looked innocent.

"Me? What about little ol' me?" she asked.

"I know it was you, and I am going to get you back if it's the last thing I do."

"Minako, do you have any proof Miss Simms did it?" Mr. Mikio asked.

"I pushed her into a locker and she wanted reveng-oops!" Minako slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Miss Simms, did she really push you into a locker?" Mr. Mikio said.

"Um..."

"Yes, she did." Kay looked at Cat. "I saw her do it. But Kay did not put gum in Minako's seat. She does not even have gum." Kay wanted to laugh. This was true. She had chewed all of her gum and tossed the wrappers out earlier and in the hallway trashcan. Kay had also had eaten a peppermint so her breath did not smell like gum.

All of the evidence was gone.

"Miss Minako, I think the principle would like a word with you." Minako glared darkly at Kay and Cat.

"I will get you two."

"Bring it on, you two-faced she-witch," Kay hissed. "I'll get you back worse next time." Minako narrowed her eyes and walked out of the room, and everyone laughed again when they saw her backside smeared with bright pink gum.

"Hey Cat, thanks for having my back."

"What are friends for?" Kay smiled.

"Um, class? Mr. Kaiba will be substituting for me while I go to a conferance."

"What?!" Kay asked.

"Something wrong, Miss Simms?"

"Isn't he a student?"

"Yes, but he has this period off and there are no other subs. Mr. Kaiba is a very responsible young man. I think he is more than capible of manging this class." Kay's head fell to the desk.

"I hate my life..." she muttered. Cat patted her head.

"There there."

"Miss Simms, I will not tolerate sleeping in my class." Kay banged her fists on her desk and looked up at Seto's cold blue eyes and felt a strange sensation in her stomach, but only for a moment.

"Look, Kaiba, I am not sleeping. I'm just miserable over the thought of seeing YOU for an extra class period. It's like torture."

"You might want to watch your mouth. I might give you a detention."

"HEY! I'm not the one who stole your History book."

"You threw it at me, I assumed it was a gift."

"No, it was not a gift. And who gives History books as gifts?"

"A girl who runs into walls and sticks gum in people's chairs." Seto walked away. Kay growled.

"That's it." Cat grabbed Kay's shoulders.

"Kay-Chan, don't pick a fight. You'll get expelled."

"It'd be worth it to knock out his teeth."

"Hush. It's one class period. I'm sure you'll survive." Kay growled but sat back down and narrowed her eyes at Seto.

Class went suprisingly smooth. But the moment that bell rang, Kay grabbed her stuff and rushed out to avoid further interaction with a certain CEO, but caught him smirking at her, and she met up with Alex.

"Hey, what's up with you?"

"What do you mean?" Kay asked.

"Your face, it's pink."

"Huh?" Kay pulled out a mirror and saw a pale pink blush on her face. "Wha?"

"Well, nevermind, we've got Language Arts."

"Oh, right." Kay smiled and the two girls sped down the hall. Kristen was already in the room. She was reading a Fruits Basket Manga.

"Hi, Ki-Chan." She looked up.

"Oh, hey Kay-Chan, Alex-kun." The girls took their seats. Soon, Anzu came in and she passed Kay a note.

Anzu: Kay, are you alright? You were blushing when you ran out of the Roal Interp. room.

Kay: I was?

Anzu: Ya.

Kay: I can't understand why.


Alex: Ooh, you were blushing Kay? That's rare. Why?

Kay: I don't know.

Ki-Chan: Did something embarrassing happen to you?

Kay: No.

Alex: This is a random shot. Was it a cute guy?

Kay: No.

Anzu: Well...

Kay: Well what?

Anzu: Kaiba was there.

Kay: EW! He's not cute! I'm gonna barf. GROSS!


Alex: Yeah, she despises Kaiba. I read it in her diary.

Kay: YOU READ MY- ...nevermind.

Alex: What? It's not my fault you left it under your bed with the key in your jewelry box where anyone could find it.

Kay: ...I will hurt you.

Ki-Chan: Guys, don't fight.

Alex: So how are you and Yugi getting along?

Ki-Chan: Wha?

Kay: So this is love.

Ki-Chan: NO! No, no, no! I hardly know him.

Alex: You two would actually make a pretty good couple.

Anzu: Um...

Kay: What's the matter?

Anzu: Well...I don't want you to get your hopes up. Yugi and I sorta have a thing for each other.

Alex: You're dating?!

Anzu: Well...no...

Kay: Oy...this might lead to complications.


The bell rang. Kay folded up the note and walked into the hall. Great, next she had history and no book. She sighed to herself. Alex had to go to her locker so she would meet up with Kay there.

"Hey Simms." She looked up to see Seto smirking at her and holding her book. That weird feeling came again.

"What do you want?" she sighed. "Here to taunt me because I have history next and no book?"

"Wow, you're good." Kay sighed again.

"You are so annoying."

"Is that anyway to talk to the guy who MIGHT hand you your book back?"

"You and I both know you're not gonna give it back to me."

"I might..."

"What's the price?"

"You have to do whatever I want for a week."

"Hmm...be your slave for a week or have no history book...I'm gonna say...HELL NO! The day I stoop to something so low is the day pigs fly and mutant skittles rule the world." (I have no idea how I thought of that)

Seto smirked and walked up to her. Kay was still kinda short compared to him, but so was everyone.

"Fine, then try to get it from me."

"You're trying to get me to jump like a dog." Her hand darted up to snatch it, but he held it just above her reach. She stood on tiptoe and tried to get it, but he held it just barely out of her reach. "Ugh, you jerk. I'm gonna be late to class because of you!"

Seto chuckled. "You really are pathetic." He placed the book in her hand and their fingertips brushed. Then he walked away without another word. She stood there and stared at him then at the book in her hand. What the hell just happened?

Then she looked at the clock. "OH MY GOD! I'm gonna be late!" Kay took off running to get to history and just managed to slide into her desk as the bell rung. "Made it." Kay sighed with relief.

And now I am gonna fast forward to lunch because history puts me to sleep. Everyone was sitting together and eating. Yugi walked over to Kay.

"Um, Kay? Can I talk to you?" he asked.

"Sure." Kay walked over to a private area with Yugi. "What's up?"

"Well, Alex told me you give good advice on dating...and..."

"You need advice on Kristen?"

"Actually...um...how do I explain this? The other me wants dating advice." Kay tilted her head, totally lost.

"'The other you?'" she said.

"Well, his name is Yami. He's the spirit of an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh and his soul resides within my millennium puzzle." Yugi gestured to the puzzle.

"Oh, that's like my uncle's millennium eye."

"Yeah, only mine has a spirit in it. Can you maybe talk to him? Help him out a little?"

"I'll try." The millennium puzzle glowed with a bright light and Kay shut her eyes against the brightness. And when she opened em, a different Yugi was standing there.

He was about half a foot taller, had more detailed, angled eyes, slightly different hair, and when his spoke, his voice was deeper and more manly.

"Nice to meet you, Kay."

"Um...nice to meet you too...uh..."

"Yami."

"Right, Yugi told me that. So, you need some advice?"

"Yes."

"Who is the girl?" Yami blushed a bit.

"I don't really want to say..."

"Yami, I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart."

"Well..."

"Is it Anzu?"

"No, no. She's more like my sister. Well...you know Cat?"

"Yeah. You like Cat-Chan?" Yami nodded. Kay pursed her lips. "Hmm...well...I just met Cat, so I am not sure what she looks for in a guy or in a relationship. Has she ever seen you?"

"Once. But she thought she dreamt it."

"Well...you COULD start by making your existance known to her. That helps a lot." Yami smiled a bit at her joke.

"That's true."

"I have an idea. Why don't you have Yugi invite her to his house to hang and you introduce yourself, Yami."

"That's actually a good idea."

"Happy day!" Yami smiled and he changed back to Yugi.

"Thanks Kay."

"No problem." They walked back to the rest of the gang.

Okies, folks. Here's the thing. Zusammen Beginnen Wir is gonna end in a few chappies and I'm gonna continue it with a new story. It's a series. Zusammen Beginnen Wir is story number one. So please don't ask when your character is coming in because it will vary. I don't know myself so be patient, you will all come in soon.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on July 22, 2007, 10:40:47 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesis-is so very jealous of people being put in story(ies)-

KionaKina on July 22, 2007, 12:40:19 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O Wow, really? I started this story before I knew oyu, actually. Please don't get offended

setokaibaslittlesis on July 23, 2007, 5:50:55 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisHaha. No offense at all! And I didn't mean "DANGIT PUT MY IN YOUR STORY!!" *sweat drops* I just love to read stories with other charries in it. They make me smile. =) I tend to make odd comments that make people think I'm HINTING at something, and, more often than not, I am not. I like the story. Going off to the next one! Oh wait, before I forget. In my story, is KeikoxAki-Chan (the dog) all right?

KionaKina on July 23, 2007, 7:32:10 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinauhhhhh,sure. I don't care how you pair her up, really. ^^

setokaibaslittlesis on July 23, 2007, 7:36:34 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisGreat!

SnowKitty on May 20, 2007, 10:02:44 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyYay for an update! There are so many things I like in this chappie. Where do I start? Let's see. . . there's the gum thing, the Kay and Kaiba fights, there's skittles ruling the world, and there's the dating advice. I think I covered everything. Well, great update!

KionaKina on May 20, 2007, 10:54:43 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaaw, you're so sweet, Kristen ^^

AlleyCat17 on May 20, 2007, 1:33:09 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chapter and very funny what happened to that girl and i would so kill
kaiba for that.more chapters please.

KionaKina on May 20, 2007, 1:36:31 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks so much. ^^ I'll update as soon as I can

Dukesboyfriendandhusband on May 19, 2007, 1:48:32 PM

Dukesboyfriendandhusband on
Comment Deleted

KionaKina on May 19, 2007, 11:27:27 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks Tiffany

Moon_Princess on May 19, 2007, 1:31:43 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! *sing-song voice* New chappie! New chappieee!! ^_^

I loved it!!! ^0^ *dances*

Update soon, M'kay? ^_^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on May 19, 2007, 11:27:15 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI will try