Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - At the kaiba Mansion...

Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?

Chapter 1 - At the kaiba Mansion...

Chapter 1 - At the kaiba Mansion...
Yeah...I was taking a shower and I got this idea for a Seto/Kay story. I thought it'd be kinda cute so here I am. Enjoy.



Kay's Gotten Sick



Chapter One:


At the Kaiba Mansion...



Riiing. Riiing. (A.N Wow, that was crappy onomatopoeia)

Kay sneezed a bit then shook it off and walked over to her phone and picked it up.

“Talk to me random person in the middle of nowhere.” She smirked a bit.

“Guess who?”

“Hmm...that’s so hard. I mean my Caller ID makes that so difficult. I’m gonna take a wild guess: a random hobo off the street.”

“How did you know?” the person off the other end said, faking a shocked tone. Kay laughed.

“Hi Alex.”

“Hey Kay.”

“How is your tournament?” she asked.

“You won’t believe this.”

“What?”

“I’m snowed in at my hotel, so the tournament is postponed.”

“No freaking way.”

“Yeah. So I won’t be back for at least another week.”

“Aw man. That sucks.”

“I know. Stupid December weather.”

“Will you be back before Christmas?”
“Yeah, I think so.”

“I hope so.”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Well, I gotta go. I’m hanging out with Mokey today. How is Maria and Deni?”

“We’re all fine. We’re just hanging out at the hotel.”

“Good. OK, I’m gonna get going. Don’t die of boredom.”

“Yeah. Hey, are you ok? You sound a bit under the weather.”

“I think it’s just allergies. I’m cool.”

“OK...”

“Bye.”


“Bye Kay-chan.” Kay chuckled and hung up the phone. Then she left her apartment, locked the door, and called a taxi. In a matter of minutes, she was outside of the Kaiba Mansion. Mokuba was looking out the window in anticipation.

“Yay, Kay-Chan is here.” Mokuba practically flew to the door to open it. Seto stopped when he saw Mokuba then rolled his eyes.

“Great, Simms is here to play with him again.” Shaking his head, he continued typing on his laptop. “Why he hangs out with that girl so much is beyond me.”

Mokuba opened the door right before Kay rang the doorbell.

“KAY-CHAN!” he cried happily, hugging her. She laughed and hugged him back.

“Hi Mokey.”

“Come on, I got a new video game.” Mokuba pulled her inside, closed the door, and pulled her upstairs, rambling excitedly about his new video game. Seto rolled his eyes once again and kept working.

Two Hours Later



“Aw man, you win again.” Kay smiled and shrugged.

“I’m pretty good at these kind of games.”

“I’m hungry.”

“Hmm...why don’t I make you something?”

“Like what?”

“Oh I dunno...a celery sandwich.”

“GROSS!” Mokuba cried in disgust. Kay laughed.

“Ok, Ok, how about a chocolate parfait?” she offered, already knowing the answer.

“YEAH!” Mokuba cried. Kay laughed and got up.

“One chocolate parfait, coming up. Race you.” Mokuba and Kay took off running. He started getting a lead on her, but then she slid down the stair rail and bolted for the kitchen, winning. “—”

Mokuba ran into the kitchen. “Darn it.” Kay pat his head then walked over to the freezer and pulled out the chocolate ice cream. Then she got some fruit and wafer cookies and went to work.

Soon, she made a lovely chocolate parfait and she handed it to Mokuba along with a spoon and napkin.

“Enjoy.”

“Yay!” Mokuba took his treat and sat down while Kay cleaned up. Then she made up a cup of coffee for herself and dumped in the milk and sugar. Then she poured another cup of coffee, only added a little milk and hardly any sugar, tiptoed out into the living room, where Seto was still typing.

She crept behind him and leaned close to his ear.

“Boo.” He jumped a bit, much to her delight, and she laughed.

“What the hell was that for?” he snapped. She just put on a cute smile and put the coffee on a coaster on the coffee table in front of him.

“Just the way you like it.” She exited the living room and saw Mokuba was finishing up his parfait. “Well?”

“AWESOME!” he cried happily. She smiled and one of the maids took the glass and assured Kay she would clean it. Kay checked her watch.

“Mmm, it’s getting kinda late. I should probably get going.”

“Aw, do you have to?” Mokuba asked sadly, following her into the living room.

“Yeah I probably...ah...ah...ACHOO!” Kay sneezed and covered her nose. Her voice came out pretty nasally and muffled. “Sorry.” Mokuba got her a tissue and she blew her nose and threw it out.

“Kay-Chan, are you ok?” Mokuba asked.

“Yeah.” She coughed a bit then cleared her throat. “I think I have allergies.” Mokuba frowned a bit.

“I don’t think so.”

“Mokey, I’m f-f-fi...ACHOO!” Kay doubled over when she sneezed this time. (Yes, I really do double over when I sneeze...it’s actually really funny) Seto sighed.

“She’s sick.” Kay made a face at him.

“I am not.”

“Will you quit acting childish?” he said, getting up and walked over to her. He put the back of his hand to her forehead. “You’re warm.”

She opened her mouth to protest then turned her head away from him and Mokuba and sneezed again. “Ugh...”

“My point proven.”

“Kaiba, I don’t need you treating me like a little kid. I can take care of myself. This happens...every year.” She sneezed again then coughed. “God, I hate it when that happens.” (Yeah, that hurts when you sneeze then cough)

“Kay-Chan, you need to see a doctor.”

“And I will, tomorrow. But right now I gotta get home. I’ll take some cold medicine and everything will me fine.”

“Ok...but Seto and I are going with you and we’re taking the limo to make sure you’re ok.”

“Come again?” Seto asked, coldly.

“Come on Seto, Kay-chan needs up.” Seto rolled his eyes.

“Ugh, fine.” Kay coughed a bit.

“Do we have a blanket?”

“Mokuba...” Kay protested, a bit softer than before. A maid brought a nice blanket and Mokuba handed it to Kay. She sniffed a bit and draped it over her shoulders. “Happy?”

“Yes. Let’s go.”

Mokuba dragged Kay and Seto to a limo. They started sitting and Kay shook her head.

“Uh-uh. You two sit across. The farther away you are, the less likely you’ll get sick too.” Seto rolled his eyes and sat across from her.

“You know, I figured you’d want me sick.”

“If I did, I would have coughed in your face.” She leaned forward. “Cath my drift?”

“Even when you’re sick, you torture me.”

“That’s my job, Kaiba-kun.” He frowned.

“Must you call me that?”

“I could call you Seto-kun instead.”

“Kaiba-kun it is.” Kay smirked.

“I thought so.” She sneezed again and sat back, hoping they’d get home soon.” Mokuba studied Kay’s face and noticed she looked a bit flushed.

About halfway during the trip, Kay’s head fell to the side, and her eyes drooped tiredly.

“Kay-Chan?”

“What?” she said in a tone barely audible. Seto leaned a bit closer and felt to her forehead again. She seemed to relax a bit when his cool hand touched her warm forehead.

“She has a fever.”

“And she’s falling asleep. Seto, can she stay with us? She looks really sick.”

“Mokuba...”

“Please?”

“...fine. But only for tonight.” Mokuba smiled and told the driver to turn around then sat next to Kay to feel her forehead.

“Wow...she does feel warm.” Kay was almost completely asleep. The only sign that she was awake was the fact her eyes were slightly open and watching both of them tiredly.

Seto moved next to Mokuba. “Be careful. I don’t want you to catch her fever.”

“Then you sit next to her.”

“Fine.” Mokuba moved to the other side of Seto. The limo made a sharp turn and Kay fell against Seto, clearly asleep at this point. Seto just stared at her, a surprised expression on his lip.

“Do you think you can carry her to a room?” Mokuba asked, a smirk growing on his cute face.

“Wha? Why do I have to carry her?”

“...because you’re stronger than me.” A anime sweatdrop grew on Seto’s head.

“Ok...”

The limo soon pulled up outside of the mansion. Seto looked at Kay then picked her up bridal style. Her head rested on his shoulder and her hands in her lap. Mokuba led Seto to a bedroom painted blue and violet.

“Here. She’ll like it best here.”

“Mokuba she’s dead asleep.”

“I know, but when she wakes up. Oh yeah. She’ll need a blue eyes plushy to sleep with.” Seto blinked.

“And you know this why?”

“I should have one. Hang on a sec.” Mokuba ran out of the room. Seto blinked again then put Kay on the bed. She laid there like a person in a coffin is usually positioned: Laying stiffly on her back with her arms folded across her stomach and an emotionless expression.

Mokuba ran back in with a cute stuffed Blue Eyes White Dragon in his hand. He put it on Kay and wrapped her arms around it and then covered her with a blanket.

“There.”

“Mokuba, what was the point of that?”

“Seto, Kay-Chan loves the Blue Eyes White Dragon. It always makes her feel better. And nothing says ‘feel better’ more than a Blue Eyes White Dragon plushy.”

“...ok...”

“Night Kay-Chan.” mokuba and Seto left the room.

Wow, this will be verrrry interesting.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YoriXYamiForever on January 23, 2008, 11:01:53 AM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverAwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! You've got it Mokuba, a Blue Eyes plushie would make anyone feel better ^^

And Kaiba carried her in... aww..... ^^

KionaKina on January 23, 2008, 11:02:43 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaheh heh, yeah

KhaoticWolf on June 14, 2007, 2:34:52 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfAWWWWWW!

KionaKina on June 15, 2007, 1:33:35 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYes, aww indeed! ^^

SnowKitty on May 7, 2007, 4:17:04 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyThis story sounds both funny and cute! I find it funny that Kaiba rolls his eyes constantly. I have no idea why, but it makes me go LOL. Nice chappie!

KionaKina on May 7, 2007, 4:17:26 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah, I guess it is kinda funny. ^^

InferiorKart on March 5, 2007, 11:57:59 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartCool story you got there. ^_^

KionaKina on March 6, 2007, 6:36:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaaw, thank you

Moon_Princess on March 5, 2007, 12:09:45 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessThis is very good! O.O
My stories, I get impatient with and rush through them sometimes. So sometimes they turn out cheesy. X_X

But this is very good! I'm cerious as to what happens next! ^^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on March 6, 2007, 6:36:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaReally? Yay! I am amused imagining what will happen next