Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - SNOWED IN?!?!

Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?

Chapter 2 - SNOWED IN?!?!

Chapter 2 - SNOWED IN?!?!
YAY! I'm actually updating. I bestow a miracle upon you all...ok, moving on.


Seto woke up the next morning. He has a surpisingly good night sleep last night. It felt like any other day. Nothing out of the ordinary. He showered, changed into his sexy white suit, took his briefcase, walked downstairs, opened the front door, and was nearly buried in snow. (LOL)

"MOKUBA!" he yelled. "GET THE SHOVEL!"

Mokuba ran downstairs and he dug Seto out of the snow and they closed the door. Seto's sexy suit was all wet and messed up from the snow, awww. :'( Seto automatically turned on the news for a weather report.

"All roads are closed due to the snow and will remain closed for what we guess the rest of the week." Seto cursed.

"Can this get any worse?"

"AHH-CHOO!" a loud sneeze came from upstairs.

"Kay-Chan!" Mokuba said, running upstairs. Seto groaned.

"Apparently it can..." he muttered. Kay was laying in her bed, face completely flushed and she was shivering. Mokuba ran into her room.

"Kay-Chan, are you ok?" he asked. She sniffed.

"I-I'm f- AHH-CHOO!" she sneezed then sniffled and groaned. Seto walked into the room and was removing his soaked tie.

"This room is freexing cold."

"Well why isn't the heater on, Seto?"

"Ask the servants."

"...the ones who are fangirls?" Seto blinked.

"Aw crap." Kay sneezed again and shivered.

"She's ten times worse. She needs a warmer room NOW."

"Why?"

"It'll take forever for the heat to come on. Let her stay in your room."

"What?" Seto asked coldly.

"Just do it." Seto grumbled to himself. Kay shook her head weakly.

"No, no...I would not want Swto to get sick too..." She sniffled. "I'll be ok. Really."

"Fine, but we're turning on the heater in here and you're going downstairs. I'm gonna wrap you in a cacoon of blankets and we're lighting the fire place." Kay was too dizzy to argue. Mokuba helped her out of bed and helped her walk downstairs and then gave her at least ten blankets to wrap herself with.

Seto just watched in a sort of stupor.

"...what just happened?" he asked.

"I'll go get you some hot chocolate, Kay. Seto, please watch her."

"why?"

"To make sure she does not go into a coughing fit or get beaten by your fangirl maids."

".............."

"Good." Mokuba ran into the kitchen. Kay snuggled into the blankets and looked at Seto tiredly.

"Why did you have to get sick HERE?" he snapped. "Why can't you be at home to torment your friends?"

"I'm sorry..." she said so softly he almost did not hear it.

"And another thing...what?" he asked, shocked by the apology. He studied her. She looked pale and tired. Almost like a withering flower. "Yo9u really are sick if you didn't argue..." She let her eyes droop and then Mokuba walked out with a steaming mug of hot chocolate.

"Here you go."

"Thanks..." She took a sip. Seto sighed as he watched them. They were snowed in so he could not go to work and now he had to deal with his sick classmate. Perfect, just perfect.

HUZZAH! I updated. Feel loved.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InferiorKart on May 7, 2007, 10:50:44 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartThat's a funny chapter.

KionaKina on May 7, 2007, 10:55:40 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you

SnowKitty on May 7, 2007, 4:20:23 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyHa ha. Kaiba must suffer. HA HA HA HA HA! Sorry. This was just a very funny chappie! I like it!

KionaKina on May 7, 2007, 4:20:49 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you