Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - MUFFINS!!!!

Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?

Chapter 3 - MUFFINS!!!!

Chapter 3 - MUFFINS!!!!
Ki-Chan inspired this from reading a comic outloud and one part was "Angst muffins." Wanna know what's funny? This chapter will probably have nothing to do with muffins.


Kay had been at the Kaiba mansion for two days and her condition was not improving. She laid in bed or on the couch almost all day and Mokuba brought her soup, tea, hot chocolate, medicine, and various other objects you expect to recieve when you are sick.

Seto's laptop was down so he was going nuts with his lack of capibility to work. Great...

And a nutty Seto would only cause problems, Right? RIGHT!

"Kay, are you hungry?" Mokuba asked. Kay shook her head. "Are you thirsty?" Kay shook her head yet again. Mokuba sighed.

"You...don't have to stay here...all the time...go play a game...Mokie."

"How can I do that when you're so sick?" Kay smiled weakly.

"I'm sick, not dying...go on and have a little time for yourself."

"...ok, but if you need me yell as loud as you can." Mokuba walked upstairs. Kay sighed and laid there. She HATED getting sick. It cut into her arguing with Kaiba and her practical jokes on him. Damn...

Speak of the devil, there he was. She wanted to get back in the old game, but god darn it all, she was friggin sick and she had no strength to fight.

Seto walked over to her and glared down at her. Oh, but jhe probably would yell at her and insult, take advantage of her inability to fight back.

"Where's Mokuba?" he asked.

"Upstairs..."

"Why?"

"I told him to go have some time to himself."

"...oh." Kay nodded.

"Are you here to yell at me? Did I do something wrong?"

"...no, no you didn't."

"Ok..." Seto felt her forehead. She was still warm.

"You really should stop talking. You'll get worse. Why don't you go in your bed?" She coughed.

"mokuba tell sme not to walk."

"Oh yeah." She sank deeper into the blankets around her. Seto sighed and picked her up bridal style. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise.

"W-what are you doing?" He rolled his eyes.

"Carrying you to your room."

"You say that like you do it everyday."

"I did so the first day you were sick." He walked up the stairs and laid her down in her bed and she crawled under the covers. She looked completely dazed. "There, better-" He was cut off.

"MUFFINS! Mokuba yelled from behind them. Seto turned around, his face red. Mokuba was eating a muffin.

"The chef made muffins."

"Oh...good...I'm going to my room." seto walked quickly out of the room. mokuba blinked and he saw Kay was asleep.

Seto slammed the door to his room. "Ok, did I imagine it, or did she KISS me?!" he asked.

DUN DUN DUN!!!! CLIFFIE!!! Heh heh, I was bored so I updated. I hope you enjoyed it.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WingedSheep on May 7, 2007, 11:46:30 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepmmm.... muffins :P~~~ xD
 
 

KionaKina on May 8, 2007, 3:58:40 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaindeed...muffins!

Moon_Princess on May 8, 2007, 2:28:14 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!! NEW CHAPTER! x3
*dances a weird dance* ^-^

Good job! I loved it!

Oooooo! Kissy kissy! XD!!! *sorry, I'm a little hyper. *



~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on May 8, 2007, 3:58:30 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, I can see. But thanks so much for the comment.

Wanna know something? well...eh, nevermind. I won't spoil it. You'll just have to wait and see ^^

SnowKitty on May 7, 2007, 11:43:32 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyLOL! There was randomness from Mokuba. Huzzah! I like randomness! Take your time adding the next chappie. You need to think of a good idea to continue the storyline. I like it so far!

KionaKina on May 7, 2007, 11:43:59 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinadon't worry, I have an idea