Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - I'm Ok

Kay gets sick and her friends are stuck out of town, so Mokuba offers for her to recover at the Kaiba mansion. Seto is not too happy about this, but will he start feeling differently for Kay? And will being sick make her tell Seto how she feels about him?

Chapter 4 - I'm Ok

Chapter 4 - I'm Ok
WHEE!!! *Runs around in circles and runs into a wall* OW! >.< My nose...

Seto: *Snickers* Klutz.

Kay: Shaddap! >_< Just because I run into walls that doesn't make me a klutz!

Seto: *Sweatdrop* Actually it kinda does.

Kau: ...crap, you're right. Well, at least I get better in this chappie.

Seto: *Sarcastically* Joy...

Kay: I'm actually gonna have a disclaimer. I don't own Yugioh, and if I did, Seto would either hook with me or with Anzu and the Seto/Serenity pairing would DIE!!! Ok, that is all. ^^

Seto: O_o ...no comment.

Kay: Smart boy. ^^


Another day passes slowly and annoyingly. Seto was still in a confuzzled trance about Kay's so-called kiss, but she seemed to know nothing about it. But now she was talking again and had more engergy.

The next morning, it was quiet...for about two seconds.

"I'M ALL BETTER!" Kay yelled.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Mokuba screamed right after her. Seto fell out of his bed.

"God...damn...it..." he muttered after freeing himself from the sheets that had been tangled around him. "WHY did she have to get better?"

Groggy and irritated, he showered and did not bother to actually get dressed. There was no point. The snow was still about ten feet high. (It's my fanfic, ANYTHING is possible....I'm still waiting for that flying monkey with a bowl of pudding and a cupcake) Seto put on an extra large T-Shirt, sweat pants, and a warm robe then walked downstairs.

Kay and Mokuba were having a pancake eating contest. Seto stared.

"Great...that's just what she needs- more sugar." (YAY Tori, for giving me that line)

"Hi Seto!" Mokuba said with his mouthfull. Seto grimaced a bit. Kay swallowed and smiled at him.

"I'm all better."

"Beleive me, I heard."

"Good for you." Kay and Mokuba continued eating more pancakes and drowning them in syrup. Seto sweatdropped.

"Want some?" Mokuba asked.

"...no." Mokuba shrugged and continued eating. But it was futile to continue, Kay won.

"HUZZAH! I am undefeated...now I must go throw up." Kay ran to the restroom and retching was heard. Seto grimaced and took his cup of coffee and a painkiller. His head was hurting like crap.

Today was going to be a chatoic day...WHY?!?!

I think you all will like the next chappie... *Smirks* I had sugar, ice cream for breakfast to be exact, be AFRAID, muwahahahaha. *Lightening flashes in background*

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KhaoticWolf on June 14, 2007, 2:42:52 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfLMAO! How do you say such things! I love the insanity! *cackles*

KionaKina on June 15, 2007, 1:33:54 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, I am insane and so are my fics

Moon_Princess on May 11, 2007, 7:21:02 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYay! New chappie! =3
*does a small dance for the small chapter*

Great job, Kay-chan! ^^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on May 11, 2007, 8:24:46 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks Cat-Chan ^^

WingedSheep on May 11, 2007, 1:16:30 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepaww.... now i must wait for another one! why time runs so slow? :)))
 
this chapter was like... silent before storm or something? huh? ^^

KionaKina on May 11, 2007, 3:55:58 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayeah, pretty much ^^

SnowKitty on May 10, 2007, 11:37:07 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyI had ice cream for breakfast once. It was very yummy. Anyhoo, funny chappie. Tori's line was awesome! So many funny lines that I can't list them all. Yay for the update!

KionaKina on May 10, 2007, 11:37:59 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Bows* domo arigato, Ki-Chan. Your reviews continue to rock