Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Party

Cat and Yami go to a party and play Spin the Bottle. Oh, how fun.

This is a contest prize for Cat and another anniversary gift.

Chapter 1 - The Party

Chapter 1 - The Party
Huzzah! Cat's prize is finally here...at least, one of them. ^^ Hope you like it Cat-Chan.


Cat and Yami showed up at the party in Kaiba's mansion. Now who was hosting this party? Kay! It took one full week of begging Seto, but she pulled it off. Everyone was dancing to the Electronica music or eating the snacks.

Seto was in his office and Kay was dragging him out due to how cruel she was.

Kristen and Yugi were dancing with each other, Deni was chatting with Miho. Yami stood quietly with Cat, not sure what he should do.

"Cat-Chan!" Kay called, still dragging Seto with her whose attempts to escape were completely futile. "Don't stand there like bumps on a log. Go play Spin-the-Bottle." Cat immediately blushed at this suggestion. Yami looked confuse.

"What is so fun about spinning a bottle." Kay smirked.

"Oh, you shall see."

"YOU HAVE SPIN-THE-BOTTLE HERE AT MY HOUSE?!" Seto yelled.

"Shut up, or I'll force you to play and I rigged the game."

"You did what?!" Cat and Seto asked.

"Oops, secret's out." Kay smirked. "Go play and you shall see. And Seto, you behave."

"Wha-" Kay dragged him away before he could talk.

"Go to the kitchen!" she called over her shoulder.

"...should we go 'spin the bottle'?" Yami asked.

"Um...do you want to?" Cat asked, blushing furiously.

"I do not understand the point of the game."

"Well...you spin a bottle and whoever it points to, you have to kiss."

"...what's fun about that?"

"most people play to kiss the person they like."

"Oh...do you have someone you like that you want to kiss?" Yami asked, curiously. There was a slight hint of jealousy in his voice as the thought. Cat played with the end of her ponytail.

"Well...to be honest, yeah."

"Oh..."

"How about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you like someone that you want to kiss?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Ah..." Cat said softly. "Must be Anzu..."

"THAT'S IT! You're playing Spin-the-Bottle, THAT'S your punishment."

"NO!" Kay was dragging Seto YET AGAIN. And she noticed Cat and Yami standing there and she walked over and said.

"You lucked out, Kaiba, I'm dragging these two instead." She released his arm and pulled Cat and Yami with her. "Let's go, lovebirds."

"Hey!" Cat said, her face redder than ever. They came into the kitchen. A small group of people sat in a circle in the middle of the floor. Kay pushed Cat and Yami down.

"Yami, you spin." Yami gulped a bit and took the bottle and spun it. Around and around it goes, where it stops, nobody knows.

Finally, it started to slow down. Then...it stopped on...Cat!

"Whoa, what are the chances?" Kay asked, clearly faking her surprise. "Go play Seven Minutes of Heaven." Kay pushed Yami and Cat into the pantry. "I'm timing you two."

"Kay!" Cat yelled. No answer. She sighed. "She really did rig it."

"Yeah...I guess..."

"I'm sorry if you ended up in here with me instead of the girl you like." Yami looked confused.

"what do you mean?"

"You said you like a girl and you wanted to kiss her. Didn't you mean Anzu?"

"No of course not. I meant you, Cat."

"R-really?" she stammered, blushing yet again that night. Yami nodded, his face also tinted scarlet.

"Yeah...do you feel the same way?"

"O-of course I do."

"Great...so..should we...um..."

"...kiss?"

"Yeah."

"Only if you want to." He leaned forward and lightly brushed his lips to hers in a shy, hesitant way then pulled back, but only for a moment. Then he leaned forward again and fully captured her lips. Cat closed her eyes and started to kiss him back.

Suddenly, the door opened and they heard the clicks of a camera.

"Oh yeah, what a great photo oppertunity." The two jumped apart and looked up at Kay who was smirking at them and holding a camera. "Ya gotta love Spin-the-bottle."

"KAY-CHAN!" Cat yelled. "GIVE ME THAT CAMERA!"

"The yearbook will love this." Cat chased Kay out of the kitchen, into the living room, and all over the mansion. Yami smiled a bit to himself.

"some things never change."

CRASH! Something in the background breaks.

"...Kaiba is gonna be pissed tomorrow..."

The End


Wow, that was random. ^^ I hope you liked it, Cat-Chan. I was greatly amused writing this. Happy Anniversary! ^^

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YoriXYamiForever on January 21, 2008, 1:13:21 PM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverLOL!!!!! ADORABLE!!!! THAT WAS SO CUTE!! *falls over laughing* *FAVS*

Yori: Hmm... I wonder how you rig a spin the bottle?

Kaiba: *evil* Why don't you sit in the circle and try to find out?

Yori: >////////////////<

KionaKina on January 22, 2008, 9:35:48 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaKay-chan and Kay: *Get jelaous* Hey! >_<

jk.

Thnaks for the ocmment, Yori.

PandaChan21 on July 11, 2007, 8:12:59 PM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21I'm glad that I wasn't forced into it.

KionaKina on July 12, 2007, 4:33:24 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina... *snickers* Thanks for the idea...

KhaoticWolf on June 14, 2007, 2:05:49 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfLMAO! That was so funny. That was so nice what you did for Cat and Yami.

KionaKina on June 15, 2007, 1:35:10 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI am love setting people up. i know everything about everyone's love life except my own, and that is seriously true...very sad

SnowKitty on June 10, 2007, 11:10:51 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyPoor Kaiba. At least he wasn't forced to play spin the bottle. More importantly, I wasn't forced into it! If I was, that would feel SO AWKWARD! Cute romance between Cat and Yami! Loved it!

KionaKina on June 11, 2007, 1:22:08 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O I SO should have forced you...

zuvelioke on June 4, 2007, 11:21:57 PM

zuvelioke on
zuveliokexD cool

KionaKina on June 5, 2007, 3:16:55 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks ^^

animecrazyfan on May 30, 2007, 8:42:20 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanoh my!!Cat is blushing to death!!

KionaKina on May 31, 2007, 3:25:09 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, yes she is ^^

InferiorKart on May 17, 2007, 7:28:13 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartThat was funny and cute.

KionaKina on May 17, 2007, 7:45:34 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathanks a lot ^^

Moon_Princess on May 17, 2007, 7:12:39 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_Princess
OMG!!! THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE!!!

*glomps you to death* Thank you SO MUCH!!! x3
I love it!!! *favs over and over and over ect...*


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on May 17, 2007, 7:45:26 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, I'm flattered