Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Babysitting

The second story in my series.

It's been a month since Kay and her friends transferred, and lately she has been getting depressed but nobody knows why. Will she be ok in the end?

Pairings: Duke x Tiffany Bri x Honda Tori x Yami Bakura

Chapter 3 - Babysitting

Chapter 3 - Babysitting
Kay waited outside the school. Seto walked up to her.

"Ready to go?" he asked, cold as ever. She nodded.

"Mmm-hmm." He walked her to his limo and they sat in silence. She just looked out the window while Seto sat typing on his laptop.

This was probably their most awkward drive to his house. Usually Kay tried to start up a conversation with him every few seconds, but today she was dead quiet. He almost wanted to try to start conversation and snap her back to normal. Her being quiet was freaking him out.

"Mr. Kaiba, we're here." Roland opened the door for Kay.

"Thank you," she said politely before slipping out of the limo and walked to the door, which was left unlocked for her. Seto stared after her.

Something was seriously wrong with her.

"KAY!" Mokuba yelled and he ran up to her and hugged her. She gave a small smile and patted him on the head.

"Hey Mokey-kun."

"Wanna play a video game?"

"I have some homework today. Did you already finish yours?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Then why not watch a movie."

"OK!!!" Mokuba said. He ran to the TV in the living and popped in a DVD then jumped on the couch and started watching. Kay sat down on a chair and pulled out her math book and started working.

Mokuba looked at her and frowned a bit.

"You alright, Kay-Chan?"

"Yes, I'm fine." He frowned. She had not even looked up at him.

The clock soon chimed six. Mokuba was playing his video games. Kay went into the kitchen and started cooking for Mokuba. She made spaghetti and salad.

"Dinnertime, Mokuba." Mokuba perked and ran into the dining room. Kay placed his plate in front of him and offered him the bottle of ranch dressing. He was about to pour it onto his salad but gasped.

"Kay!"

"What?"

"There's celery in my salad!"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I forgot you don't like celery. Just pick it out, ok?"

"Kay, what's wrong? You never forget stuff like this."

"I'm just a little off today, Mokuba. I'll be fine. Just eat, ok?" Kay twirled her fork into her spaghetti. Mokuba sighed and stuck his fork in his spaghetti.

The cluck chimed nine. Kay took Mokuba upstairs and tucked him into his bed, kissed his forehead, said good night, and turned out the light. Then she walked downstairs and sat on the chair and started reading a book.

Seto was back at ten til nine.

"Ok, I guess I'll head home." Kay started walking to the door.

"Hey, wait a sec." She stopped and looked at ihm.

"Yeah?"

"Alright, Kay, there is something seriously wrong with you. You never forget pay day."

"Oh...right."

"What in God's name is wrong with you."

"Nothing, Kaiba. God, what's with you all thinking something is wrong with me? I'm fine. Just back off."

"No, we won't back off. It's weirding us out that you're being so strange."

"So I want to be quiet for once in my life. Is that a crime?"

"It's not you."

"You don't even know me."

"I've known you long enough to know that you being so quiet isn't normal."

"ONCE IN A WHILE IT IS!"

"WILL YOU CUT THE CRAP AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?"

"NOTHING IS GOING ON! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME!"

"YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID, STUBBORN, INCONSIDERATE JERK!"

"AND YOU ARE AN ANNOYING, BIG-MOUTHED, IDIOTIC WENCH!"

SMACK!

Kay had just slapped Seto right across the face, angry tears in her eyes.

"I HATE YOU!" she yelled before grabbing her bag and running out the door, slamming it behind her. Seto touched the red spot on his face and winced.

That girl could slap friggin hard. Mokuba had been watching the whole thing from upstairs. Their shouting had woken him up.

"Seto?" he whispered in a timid voice. Seto looked up at him. "Is....Kay-Chan coming back?" Mokuba asked.

"...I don't know. Go back too bed, Mokuba. Forget about tonight." Mokuba nodded sadly and went back to his room.

Kay ran down the sidewalk, tears streaming down her face. She stopped for breath when she was far enough from the mansion.

"That stupid, annoying little...I hate him so much. Why in God's name can't everyone just leave me alone?" she growled before continuing on her way. She was soon home and it was nine thiry by this time.

She collapsed into her bed and punched her pillow.

"I hate him, I hate him, I HATE HIM!" she screeched with each punch. Then she buried her face in the pillow and cried into it until she fell asleep.

WOW! Major emotional issues...now I can't wait for me to update so I can know what I am gonna do next.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PandaChan21 on June 1, 2007, 10:02:21 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Jesus...That was intense. Kay, remind me to nowt piss you off, k?

KionaKina on June 1, 2007, 11:38:47 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinadon't worry, I will

WingedSheep on May 28, 2007, 9:43:48 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheep@_@'; wow! that  slap - thing was good xD
 
yep, this chapie - full of emotions ^^
 
woopie!!!! ^^

KionaKina on May 29, 2007, 4:20:34 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYay! ^^ *Claps*

SnowKitty on May 28, 2007, 10:05:45 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyLOL. Both for your final comment and for the slap. I'm really amused right now. UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!

KionaKina on May 28, 2007, 10:07:03 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI want to