Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Attacked in the Alley (sorry no flowers this chappie)

The third story.

Well, Seto is growing irritated with Kay's constant pranks on him. What happens when he learns about Kay and her past?

Title means, "Secrets Revealed in a Garden of Roses"

Chapter 4 - Attacked in the Alley (sorry no flowers this chappie)

Chapter 4 - Attacked in the Alley (sorry no flowers this chappie)
"So, how's it going for you two?" Kay asked. She was sitting with Yami and Cat outside of Starbucks, sipping her Strawberries and Cream Frap.

"It's been terrific. For once I'm thankful to you for meddling, Kay."

"Well, Yami actually asked me for dating advice involving you when I first met him." Cat looked surprised.

"Is that true?" she asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. That was the day Yugi invited you over and I introduced myself."

"Wow...so it looks like we've been set up since day one."

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Thanks, Kay-Chan." Kay smiled and sipped her frap. Yami kissed Cat on the cheek then tossed out his empty cup.

"So, you two going on a hot date tonight?" Kay asked.

"Well, Yami wants to take me out to dinner."

"'Can you feel the love tonight?'" Kay sang. Cat lgihtly punched Kay's arm.

"Be quiet!" she said, blushing but smiling. Kay shrugged.

"Hey you guys." Cat, Yami, and Kay looked up to see Tiffany an dDuke walking by, holding hands.

"Hey Duke, Tiff." Duke smiled and waved.

"Where are you two off to?" Kay asked.

"We're going to the beach."

"That explains the sundress and the shorts." Tiffany laughed and nodded.

"Well, have fun you two." Yami and Kay nodded.

"We will." They walked away. Kay sighed.

"Is it me, or is everyone hooking up?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you and Yami are finally dating now, thanks to me and my brillliant Spin-the-Bottle scheme. Yugi and Kristen are SO into each other. In fact, I'm setting them up this weekend."

"Will you ever quit?"

"Heck no. Honda and Bri are so totally into each other. He keeps on inviting her to his place for English lessons, but I know more than studying is going on. Duke and Tiffany are madly in love with each other. I'M GONNA BE A CAT LADY!"

"Kay-Chan, ok number one, what the heck? And number two, what about you and Kaiba?" Kay blushed.

"What about him?"

"Youa re always at their mansion and you spend time with both the Kaiba brothers more than anyone else in the world. Surely there's SOMETHING between you and Kaiba."

"It's a rather awkward friendship, honestly. I'm not sure if I can even call it that."

"You kissed his hand."

"He got burned, and how the heck did you know that?"

"Alex read it in your diary and-" Kay held up her hand.

"Enough said." She shook her head. "I am not interested in him, Cat."

"Really now?"

"Really."

"Then who are you interested in?"

"Nobody."

"Right."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing." Kay frowned. "Well, I'm gonna go. Come on, Yami."

"Yeah, bye Kay."

"Bye you two, enjoy your date."

"We will." They walked away. Kay stirred the cream at the bottom of her cup and sighed.

"I don't like Kaiba...right?" She continued stirring then she tossed out the cup and walked down the sidewalk. It was a pretty boring day, again.

Everyone was out on dates or doing something else involving a hobby. Kay sighed and walked all over the city, continuing her search for her sister. The police still had not found her and were pretty much giving up. Kay often crept into places like shady bars and such in disguise to see if she heard anything, and got nothing.

She walked out of another bar, shaking her head. Nothing, yet again. This was growing frustrating. Straightening the collar of her black trench coat, she started walking.

"Hey there." She spun to see a half drunken thug walking towards her. "Leaving so soon." She wrinkled her nose in disgust. His breath reeked of alcohol.

"Yeah, I've got somewhere to be."

"Aw, c'mon baby. Can't it wait a bit longer? How often do you see a stud like me?"

"Never."

"Wow, really? Damn, there must be some ugly men in your life." She eyed him venomously.

"You could say that."

"now now, what's with the ice? I just wanna have a little fun with you."

"Thanks but I'm not interested." She turned and started to walk away but he grabbed her shoulder and pinned her roughly to the alley wall.

"Listen you little dog (I may need to up the content advisors) you are going to take in what I have for you and you're going to like it." She squirmed.

"No! Let go of me!"

"I don't think so." He tossed off her trench coat and she screamed but he shut her up with his mouth. She tried to get away but he wouldn't let her. The horrible taste of liquor filled her mouth.

Then, the next second, he was off her and on the alley floor. She gasped and looked to see none other than, duh-duh-duh-DUH-I'll let you read in the next chappie. ^^

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KhaoticWolf on June 14, 2007, 2:20:04 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfHmmm...it's cliffy...and it might be ironic that it's not Seto that pulled him off. Let me see what happens.

KionaKina on June 15, 2007, 1:43:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaEveryone thought it was Seto

SnowKitty on June 10, 2007, 11:15:26 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyOh, dear. I wish I knew how you're gonna set me up. I feel nervous now! Nice chappie, by the way.

KionaKina on June 11, 2007, 2:50:33 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Hugs* There there, it's a gonna be fine

Moon_Princess on June 10, 2007, 10:43:30 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwesome chappie! Loved it!!

*gasp!* DRUNKEN FREAK! O.O *throws things at him* >.<

XD
I'm off to read the next chappie! =D


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on June 11, 2007, 2:49:46 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL XD Thanks Cat

AlleyCat17 on June 10, 2007, 5:57:31 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg you should have kick him in the balls.and i think i know that person is.^^

KionaKina on June 11, 2007, 2:48:53 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaNo you don't XP

ranphasetokelly on June 10, 2007, 5:26:01 AM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellycoooool:P

KionaKina on June 10, 2007, 5:27:54 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThanks Ranpha-chan ^^

WingedSheep on June 10, 2007, 5:19:10 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepoh my!!! put another chappie NOW! ]:D
 
please! *wink ^^*
 
*waling in circles*

KionaKina on June 10, 2007, 5:23:53 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaokies, I shall

WingedSheep on June 10, 2007, 5:26:26 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepyay!!!! :))*
 
*hugs* :))