Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Reunited

HOLY COW! An ENGLISH title. The fourth story. Yay.

Yuki moved in and Kay is debating over her feelings for him and Seto. When she dates Yuki, will Seto's jealousy lose her heart and will Adelinda finally be found? All will be answered here.

Chapter 6 - Reunited

Chapter 6 - Reunited
The weekend passed by slowly. Mokuba went home to the mansion but Seto was not there.

He had no idea where Seto was. Kaiba Corp was closed for the weekend, accourding to the employees.

Alex offered Mokuba a place to stay for the weekend and so Mokuba stayed with her. It was pretty gloomy weekend. Nobody really felt like doing much at this point.

Kay rode the tain back to Domino late on Sunday night. When she walked into her apartment, Mokuba was sleeping on her couch. She blinked and then smiled at him.

"Mokie?" she whispered, shaking him a little. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Kay!" He jumped awake and hugged her. "You're back! I missed you, Kay-Chan."

"Aw." She hugged him back. "I missed you too."

"Kay, I can't find Seto anywhere. He's gone. None of the Kaiba Corp. employees even know where he could be."

"Don't worry, Mokie, we'll find him. Hey, tomorrow I'll help you look for him after school, ok?"

"Ok..."

"Where have you checked?"

"The mansion and I went to Kaiba Corp. but it was locked. It's been closed since Friday."

"Wow...this IS serious. Did he go out of town?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. He would have told me." Kay sighed.

"Well, we should get some sleep."

"Ok."

"Want to sleep in the guest room or do you want to sleep with me?"

"Can I sleep with you?" Kay nodded. She changed out of her jeans into some sweatpants and left on her T-shirt. They both crawled into bed and she hugged Mokuba comfortingly.

"Good night, Mokie."

"Good night, Kay-chan." And they fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Seto walked around the farthest corner of town. He was by the pier. It as dead quiet. Then, a man wearing an old, dirty T-shirt and faded jeans walked over to him.

"You Seto Kaiba?"

"That depends, who wants to know?" he asked.

"I am Conner. And I believe oyu are searching for Miss Adelinda."

"You know where she is?"

"Here. In this werehouse."

"And her father?"

"He left long ago. I don't think he will ever come back."

"I want to bring her back to her sister."

"And I will help. I was friends with their mother so I've been taking care of Adelinda. However, her father still has some henchmen so I cannot free her alone."

"What's the plan?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


School was so boring. Seto was still not there. Now Kay was worried. He had never been out sick before. Was he ok? She hoped he had not done something crazy.

The final bell soon rang and she ran out of the school. She needed to get to the mansion

A.S.A.P. It was very sunny outside. How odd becuase there had been storm clouds during lunch.

Kay blinked at the brightness and shielded her face with her hand.

"Kay-Chan?" a small voice said. She looked and then just stared.

A girl about Mokuba's age was standing there. She had shoulder length hair that was just like Kay's. The same blonde with streaks in it. She also had the same exact eyes as Kay, big, green, and filled with expression. The only differances in their faces was their bangs and the younger girls' lack of the scar Kay had.

Her clothes were pretty old and a little ripped up. Kay's hand dropped to her side.

"Adelinda?" she managed to say. Adelinda nodded and smiled. Kay ran over to her and hugged her, crying for about the millionth time that week, but this time crying out of happiness. "Adelinda, Adelinda. Sie sind schließlich rückseitig. Danken Sie Gott, den Sie sicher sind. Mein kleiner schwester."

Adelinda hugged Kay back. "Ich vermißte Sie, Kay." Kay held her out at arm's length.

"Wie erhielten Sie zurück hier, Adelinda?" she asked. Adelinda pointed and Kay looked to see Seto standing there, watching them.

"Herr Kaiba speicherte mich."

"Kaiba?" Kay said. Adelinda nodded. "Wartezeit hier, bitte." Adelinda nodded. Kay walked over to Seto. "Hi."

"Hi."

"Kaiba...how in the world can I ever thank you for bringing Adelinda back?" she whispered.

"Accept my apology. I didn't mean what I said to you, Kay." He sighed. "I honestly don't know why I said all of that to you. I guess....I was upset and venting out my frustation on you."

"Frustration? Have you been having problems at work?" she asked.

"No, no. Please, don't worry about it. Anyway, I don't know if you are still interested, but I still want you to babysit Mokuba. If you don't want-"

"Yes!" she said quickly. "But I have one condition."

"Which is?"

"Adelinda is going to be enrolled in Mokuba's school. Roland picks up Mokuba, right? Can he pick up Adelinda too?"

"Of course."

"Then it's settled. When do you need me, boss?" she asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon." Kay saluted.

"Done and done." A loud squeal filled their ears. "Sounds like Alex found Adelinda. Better go and make sure she does not hug her to death. Alex!" Kay ran back over.

Seto felt himself smile a little. Something was wrong with him. Was she a witch casting some sort of spell on him? Or was it something else?

Well, he was pretty happy she had forgiven him. And lucky. Admittedly, he wondered why she had forgiven him so easily. Oh well.

And....the sappiness continues. Oh well. One more chappie to go.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animecrazyfan on June 17, 2007, 7:41:34 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanBack togather*dances*
next step:destroy yuki..I-I mean break up with him!hehe!

KionaKina on June 18, 2007, 4:36:34 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWow, my frist "destroy Yuki" fan. I'm shocked, and yet flattere.d What is it with me bringing a desire to kill characters

fairywarrioress on June 17, 2007, 4:46:02 AM

fairywarrioress on
fairywarrioressYey! ^^
*bows in your honor* Very good chapter and i look forward to the next :)

^_~

KionaKina on June 17, 2007, 4:47:36 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYeah, I really should update XP

SnowKitty on June 16, 2007, 6:31:25 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyHoorah! Happy happy joy joy! Well, my rage towards Kaiba has ended now. No more anger issues for me! Can't wait for the next chappie!

KionaKina on June 16, 2007, 6:34:19 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWell I'm happy the hate has ended

WingedSheep on June 14, 2007, 3:32:56 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepwohoo!!! finally Adelinda is back! xDDDDDDDDD
 
^^ super special awesome chappie! ^^
 
i could write much more about your chappie awesomeness but.... xDDDDD
 
i have to go... (again -_-')
 
... to school ... o_O'

KionaKina on June 15, 2007, 1:39:31 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O My sympathy lies with you

WingedSheep on June 15, 2007, 1:44:08 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheephe he ^^ xP~~~

KhaoticWolf on June 14, 2007, 3:22:39 PM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfYay! Kay has her lil sis back. I'm so happy.

KionaKina on June 15, 2007, 1:39:09 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Peeks head out* So I take it you're not killing anybody? Thank god

Moon_Princess on June 14, 2007, 6:44:47 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_Princess*squeals* YAY! Adelinda is back and safe! =D
And Kaiba's not getting all angry! *dances*
By the way, I didn't hate him, I just didn't like the way he was treating you. XD

It's such a good chappie! I'm so happy...*blows nose* ^_^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on June 14, 2007, 6:46:04 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThank you! And now it looks like all my friends won't gang up and kill Seto.