Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Love Wins in the End

HOLY COW! An ENGLISH title. The fourth story. Yay.

Yuki moved in and Kay is debating over her feelings for him and Seto. When she dates Yuki, will Seto's jealousy lose her heart and will Adelinda finally be found? All will be answered here.

Chapter 7 - Love Wins in the End

Chapter 7 - Love Wins in the End
Kay's eyes fluttered open and she groaned and hit the off button on her buzzing alarm clock. She yawned and sat up.

"Kay-Chan!" Adelinda ran into her room and jumped on her bed to hug her. "Good morning!"

Kay smiled and hugged her back. "Good morning to you, Addy-Chan. I'll go and get breakfast started. What would you like?"

"Waffles."

"Waffles it is." Kay got out of bed and went into the kitchen. Well, today was the day. She had to end it with Yuki.

For the past week, she had not been able to look him in the eye. Her heart knew it was not right to be with him. Even if the chances of her and Seto being together were zero to none, she just could not be with someone else.

She did not love Yuki, and it was not worth it to lie to him. He was her friend, and she knew that was all he would ever be to her. Kay twisted her hair up in a messy bun, applied her make up, and put on her uniform.

Well, time to go. She walked with Adelinda to her elementary school where Mokuba was waiting.

"Hey Mokuba."

"Hi Kay. Hi Adelinda." She smiled at him and he blushed a little. "Well, first day of school for you is here, huh?"

"Yeah. I'm a little nervous."

"Don't worry. I'll be here to help you out."

"Keep her out of trouble, Mokie."

"Can do." Kay smiled and kissed Adelinda on the cheek and hugged her.

"Have a good first day."

"I will. Good luck with Yuki, Kay-Chan." She sighed and stood up.

"Yea,h I need luck." ^^ she walked away. Mokuba was confused.

"What do you mean by that, Addy?"

"Kay is breaking up with Yuki today."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because she loves your brother."

"Really?!" Mokuba exclaimed. Adelinda nodded. "Well this is perfect. Seto definately likes her."

"How do you know?"

"I can tell by the way he talks to her and treats her. She's even made him smile before."

"Whoa..."

"Yeah. You know what this means, right?"

"It's our job to set them up."

"Exactly."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay walked into Domino high and sighed. Yuki was at his locker. She bit her lip and walked over to him.

"Um, Yuki? Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what is it?" he asked, looking at her. Cat, Alex, Tori, Kristen, and Maria peeked around the corner.

"She's really gonna do it."

"Yeah, I know."

"But why?" Tori asked.

"She told me she is just not feeling it anymore. And she does not want to lead him on."

"Oh." Alex was quiet. She knew the real reason. And she was actually proud. Her best friend knew that she wanted someone else and she knew her feelings for Yuki were not enough to keep them together. She was sparing him the pain of a broken heart.

"Can we still be friends, Yuki? That's what I'd really like." Yuki sighed and then nodded.

"Yes, Kay. I saw this coming." she looked at him.

"You did?"

"Yeah. You just did not seem to be as happy as you could be."

"I'm really sorry."

"Don't be. I'm happy you were honest with me. Just know something, Kay."

"What?"

"You were the first person who ever really cared about me. You made me less afraid to face people. I thank you for that. You know, I think I love you like a sister."

"And I love you like a brother." He hugged her and she hugged him back.

"Now THAT my friends is a healthy break up."

"We know, Tori. Hopefully you and Bakura won't have to worry about that." Tori blushed.

"Shut up, Maria!" she snapped. Maria stuck her tongue out at her.

"Why are you guys spying on us?" Kay and Yuki asked. They looked at each other. "Jynx, you owe me a soda. Double jynx!"

"Ok, that's just creepy."

"Sorry." Kay smiled a bit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Well, it was lunchtime. Kay had gone off campus again. She sighed and stirred her straw around in her drink. She felt a bit sad for some reason, but she did not know why.

"Hey." She looked up and met a familiar pair of blue eyes.

"Hi Kaiba."

"This spot taken?" She shook her head and he took the seat across from her. "Alex told me."

"What'd she tell you?!" Kay asked, looking a little panicked.

"About you and Yuki." Kay sighed with relief.

"Oh, ok."

"You ok?"

"Yeah. But I guess breaking up normally puts you in a glum mood...at least, I'm gonna assume so. He was my first boyfriend."

"Really?"

"That so shocking?"

"Mildly. I thought, for some reason, you've had a few boyfriends." Kay shook her head.

"Nope! I've been single for most of my life. I don't like the idea of dating someone just because of physical attraction, which is how most people start. I want to like them for them."

"Ah, I see. So...why did you break up with Yuki?"

"Well...promise you won't let it spread?"

"Cross my heart."

"I love someone else." Seto felt his heart stop in his chest.

"You do?" he asked, trying not to sound defeated. She nodded.

"Yeah...whenever I'm with him...wow." She put her hands to her heart. "He's everything I've been looking for." Seto tried not to show his dismay.

"Well...I'm happy for you. I hope it works out for you and him." She sighed.

"I don't think it will."

"Why?"

"A lot of other girls like him. And all of them are so much more beautiful and talented then me."

"I find that hard to believe."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Ok."

"Kay, don't waste your time comparing yourself to other girls. It's a waste of time."

"You sound like you talk from experience."

"Ok, I'm keeping your secret, you keep mine."

"Done."

"I am talking out of experience." Her eyes widened.

"No."

"Yeah. I like this girl, and couple of other guys like her and she was dating someone else. At first I compared myself to her boyfriend, but it only made me angry." Kay gasped.

"So THAT'S why you were frustrated the other day." Seto nodded. Her heart sank. She automatically thought of-

Minako. She had started dating a guy. Seto liked her. Well, what was there to be expected? Although Kay could not stand Minako, she admitted that Minako was very beautiful and made the blonde look plain.

"Kaiba, you can beat out anyone you want to."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"I think I know who you like...and you can beat out her boyfriend."

"I...can?" he said, very confused. Kay nodded.

"Minako is nuts about you."

"Minako?! Ew, no. I can't stand her."

"What? I thought-"

"Oh, no. She's such a snob. The girl I like is much sweeter and way more beautiful." Kay blinked. Ok, NOW who was he talking about?! She concluded that she did not know the girl.

She took his hand and kissed his knuckles. "There, that's for good luck." He blushed a little.

"It...was?" Kay nodded.

"My mom always used to kiss our hands for luck."

"I see." Ok, was it natural for skin to burn a little in a spot where someone's lips touched it? "Well then." He took her hand and kissed the back of it. "Good luck to you too."

She smiled but a pink was starting to paint her face. "Thanks."

"HELLO!" Alex said, hitting Kay on the back. Unfortunately, she hit her bit too hard and Kay and Seto hit heads and blushed bright red then jumped away. "Well, you two sur look like you're getting cozy."

"Wha-" Kay blushed even redder, if that was possible. "NO! It's nothing like that!" she cried, waving her hands.

"Sure, whatever. But it's time for you two lovebirds to stop making out and go back to school."

"WE DID NO SUCH THING!" they both yelled.

"Aw, calm down. You know I'm just messing with you." Kay sighed and went to pay her bill and then the three walked out of the resturaunt. Kay's face was still red.

"I cannot BELIEVE Alex pushed me like that. I swear, I think I accidently KISSED him. Aw man, not the way I wanted my frist kiss with him to go down, but better then nothing. And...he was so adorable the way he was blushed. Wow...Seto and...wait, Seto? Aw, it's my thoughts. I can call him what I want. Seto and the word adorable in the same sentence. What a change...but he is so cute when he blushes."

She smiled to herself.

"I see how he and Mokuba are related. They can both be so cute."

"C'mon, Kay. I'll race you back to school."

"You're on." Alex and Kay took off running. Seto watched them go and lightly touched his mouth. When Alex had hit Kay, her mouth hit his, but only for a minute. This had been their second "kiss." The first was when she had been sick, and here was the second.

But...he had to admit, she was pretty cute flustered. And besides, those two kisses were probably the only ones he'd ever have with her. Well, at least he had something to remember. He needed to get over this girl. She was making him soft, and that was not how he was supposed to be. She was jsut another girl, simple enough to forget.

But a little voice in his head chided, "Liar."

And so the romance continues. ^^ Well, the next story is when the Yamis will be freed from their items/Hikaris. How great is that? Here's the story link.

http://www.fanart-central.net/story-46408.html

Enjoy!

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on June 23, 2007, 4:06:32 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyNice ending ^^

animecrazyfan on June 22, 2007, 2:41:38 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfancontinue sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!

KionaKina on June 22, 2007, 9:21:22 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI did

animecrazyfan on June 19, 2007, 5:31:55 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
I love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^///^

KionaKina on June 20, 2007, 12:13:40 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm glad you like it too. ^^

PandaChan21 on June 19, 2007, 10:53:47 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21KAWAIIKAWAIIKAWAII!

KionaKina on June 20, 2007, 12:13:23 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina*Pats your shoulder* I'm glad you liked it

fairywarrioress on June 19, 2007, 5:48:17 AM

fairywarrioress on
fairywarrioressCute! ^^
You guys kissed!! *all giddy* That was so cute!! =D

Neat Story
^_~

KionaKina on June 19, 2007, 5:49:13 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaThanks Jo-chan

WingedSheep on June 18, 2007, 5:30:38 PM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepwoah!!! o_O'
 
hehehe ]:D another "second" kiss, huh? :)))
 
sweet! xP!!!
 
:}

KionaKina on June 19, 2007, 4:41:40 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayup indedd. ^^

AlleyCat17 on June 18, 2007, 10:42:07 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17awww that's a nice happy ending.and a awesome chapter too.^^

KionaKina on June 18, 2007, 11:26:12 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinathank you Alley-chan ^^

KhaoticWolf on June 18, 2007, 9:12:19 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *blows up*

KionaKina on June 18, 2007, 10:22:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O Um... *Runs before the cops arrive*

Moon_Princess on June 18, 2007, 6:27:33 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYayyy!! *claps* Bravo! Another really cute chappie! ^_^ *grins* You and Kaiba kisssseeeddd agaiinnnn...^^ lol

It was an awesome story!! ^^

I'm off to read the next story!! =D *skips off*


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on June 18, 2007, 6:29:02 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinabut there aren't any chapters yet!

Moon_Princess on June 18, 2007, 6:34:52 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_Princess*hit the wall of no chapters* X_X Yeah...I noticed...x.x;;


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on June 18, 2007, 6:36:25 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol, sorry. I should have wanred you earlier

Moon_Princess on June 18, 2007, 6:47:49 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessS'ok. ^^ Lol


~Moon_Princess