Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Valentine's Day and the New Girl

My fifth story is ready.

The three gems to free the yamis are found and Kay learns that she was connected to magicians in the past. And she meets Yami Marik and Blair. But when she uses the gems, something feels different...

Chapter 1 - Valentine's Day and the New Girl

Chapter 1 - Valentine's Day and the New Girl
Kay squealed when she woke up.

"It's Valentines Day!" she cried happily. And she had school so she could pass outher gifts to all of her friends. Kay crept into Adelinda's room, smirking. "WAKE UP!"

"AGH!" Adelinda jumped up and fell out of her bed. "Kay...it's too early for waking up...even for me..."

"Oh, well then I guess you don't get your Valentine's Day gift..." Kay said slyly.

Adelinda immediately woke up.

"What is it? What is it? What is it?" she asked excitedly, jumping up and down. Kay smiled and handed her a card and a box of her favorite chocolate.

"Happy V Day." Adelinda squealed and hugged her.

"THANK YOU!" Kay smiled.

"You're welcome. Well, I'm going to go and make breakfast: Heart shaped, chocolate chip pancakes."

"YAY!!!" Kay walked out of the room and Adelinda grabbed her cell phone.

"Hello?" a sleepy voice on the other end asked.

"Mokuba? Today is Valentine's Day."

"What?"

"Yeah. Did Kaiba get Kay something."

"I don't know."

"Well wake him up and tell him already."

"I think he's already awake and he's working in the office."

"That figures..."

"I'll ask him."

"Ok, see you at school." Adelidna hung up and heard pop music playing and walked into the kitchen to see Kay singing an ddancing while she cooked.

"'Sweet little bumblebee, I know what you want from me. Doot-doot-doot-doot-doot da-da doot-doot-doot-doot-doot da-da. Sweet little bumblebee, more then just a fantasy. Doot-doot-doot-doot-doot da-da doot-doot-doot-doot-doot da-da. My heart skips a beat when you walk in the room, I go boom-boom-boom, you go zoom-zoom-zoom. You're my favorite place, you're my favorite friend. I want to be with you until the end. I give my heart and my soul to you, to make you see it's true. I'm so confused, baby can't you see? Please come rescue me. Sweet little bumblebee, I know what you want from me. Doot-doot-doot-doot-doot da-da doot-doot-doot-doot-doot da-da. Sweet little bumblebee, more then just a fantasy. Doot-doot-doot-doot-doot da-da doot-doot-doot-doot-doot da-da.'"

Kay flipped a poured some batter for the pancakes into a pan and smiled then changed the song. It changed to an electronica song with some Asian style beats in the background.

"' I'm a girl, and you're a boy. We're too old to play with toys. Won't you tell me what's your name? You could be my brand new game. You begin and roll the dice. I would smile and break the ice. Tell me how could I resist when you're my favorite kiss. Kissy kissy, makes me happy, honey honey, sweet as candy. Kissy kissy, take my hand and come along with me. Kissy kissy, makes me happy, honey honey, sweet as candy. Kissy Kissy, love is grand with you my sugar bee. See the moon and see the sun, shining down on everyone. They know how in love we are, I heard them tell it to a star. There's no mountain, there's no sea that keep your love away from me. No matter what the distance is, you're still my favorite kiss. Kissy kissy, makes me happy, honey honey, sweet as candy. Kissy kissy, take my hand and come along with me. Kissy kissy, makes me happy, honey honey, sweet as candy. Kissy Kissy, love is grand with you my sugar bee. La la la, tell me what your secret is. La la la, why won't you let me know. La la la, nothing makes me feel like this. La la la, cause you're my favorite kiss. Kissy kissy, makes me happy, honey honey, sweet as candy. Kissy kissy, take my hand and come along with me. Kissy kissy, makes me happy, honey honey, sweet as candy. Kissy Kissy, love is grand with you my sugar bee. Kissy kissy, makes me happy, honey honey, sweet as candy. Kissy kissy, take my hand and come along with me. Kissy kissy, makes me happy, honey honey, sweet as candy. Kissy Kissy, love is grand with you my sugar bee. La la la, tell me what your secret is. La la la, why won't you let me know. La la la, nothing makes me feel like this. La la la, cause you're my favorite kiss.'"

A.N: HA! Remember that, Cat? Well, Cat made me a Seto/Kay video and this was the song on it so I thought I'd make a little shout out to that. Here is the link if anyone wants to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUKzMHRmnYg

"Gee, I wonder who you're thinking of when you sing that?' Adelinda asked. Kay blushed.

"Addy-chan!" she exclaimed, her face reddening. Adelinda laughed.

"Relax, I'm just kidding around with you."

"...evil little girl."

"I know." Kay sighed.

"I'm proud of you...and yet annoyed." Adelinda simply smiled.

Well, Kay and Adelinda had their breakfast and Kay left with her early. They waited a the elementary school and soon a limo pulled up.

"Kay-Chan, Adelinda-chan!" Mokuba exclaimed excitedly and we ran over to hug them.

"Happy Valentines Day!" all three said in unison, holding out presents to each other. Kay smiled.

"Aw, thanks Mokie." He had given her a small bag of Hershy kisses and a teddy bear. Kay had given Mokuba a little stuffed bear with a cupid bow and arrow and everything and some candy. Adelinda got Mokuba a card and a ful bag of Hershy kissed. Mokuba got her a panda holding a rose because Adelinda loves pandas.

"Thank you Mokuba!" she said, hugging him. He blushed a little and hugged her back. Kay laughed.

"Well I'm off to school." She picked up her bag of valentines and her box of cupcakes. "Later."

"You sure you don't want a ride?" a voice from behind her said.

"Kaiba-kun!" Kay said, beaming. "Good morning."

"Morning to you too."

"If you don't mind giving me a ride, I'm happy to oblige to your offer."

"Ok."

"Bye you two."

"Bye." Kay and Seto slid int o the limo and drove off.

"So did he get her something?" Adelinda asked.

"I don't know, he didn't answer."

"URGH! That is not much use to me."

"Sorry, Adelinda." She sighed.

"It's ok. We'll get em next time."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Oh, here Kaiba-kun." Kay handed him a cupcake, a card, and small box with chocolate molded to look liek a Blue Eyes White Dragon. She leaned over and kisses him on the cheek. "Happy V Day." she winked and got out of the limo and was greeted by a small group of her friends.

Seto touched the spot on his face. Again her lips made contact with his skin. She was teasing him and it was getting on his nerves. He was growing to like that girl and all she could do was tease him.

Every awkward kiss, be it on the mouth, cheek or hand, she simply smiled and seemed to laugh it off. Each time their hands would brush or they would embrace, did she get nothing from that. All she seemed to do was smile and laugh. THAT'S IT!

Did she feel nothing romantic? Oh yeah, she was in love with some other guy. Seto walked out of the limo and into the school, seeing her with her friends. She was giving them her cupcakes and some other valentines and thye were handing her stuff.

He went to her locker and put in the combination he had gotten off one of the janitors. Pathetic what some people do for money.

After putting the contents inside her locker, he closed it and walked away. Kay walked down the hall with Jo, Khaos, and Cat.

"You mean your men have given you nothing yet?" Kay asked, shocked.

"Well...no...but Ryou isn't my man..." Khaos said shyly.

"Yet."

"And I still haven't gone on a date with Dark."

"all in good time, Jo."

"Yami is sorta...unfamiliar with the traditions of Valentine's Day."

"Ugh, your boyfriends are dorks."

"Hey! I don't see Kaiba giving you anything."

"Guys, Kaiba is my friend. And he's not even into this holiday."

"Get real, Kay. We all know you like him and he likes you." Kay got to her locker.

"You all are craz-" She was cut off when she caught a bouquet of red roses and a Blue Eyes White Dragon plushy. "Oh wow..."

"OOH! Who's THAT from?" Jo demanded. Kay blushed and opened the card.

"It's signed anonymous."

"Betcha it's from Kaiba."

"No way. He'd never give me something this romantic."

"Of course he would!" Cat exclaimed.

"Yeah." Jo sighed.

"Kay, I'm gonna make this real simple. He-like-you. Un-der-stand?"

"Will-you-stop-talk-ing-like-that?" Kay asked.

"Ok, I'll stop."

"Thank you. And guys, Kaiba does not like me. He likes somebody else."

"What?"

"Who?"

"I don't know. But I know she can't be me."

"What? How do you know?"

"Because, she's prettier then Minako, and let's be honest even though we all hate her. Compared to her, I'm plain Jane."

"Kay, shut up." She turned to see Alex. "You two clearly have it for each other, and it's the day for love so jsut tell him and make the suffering end."

"Fine, that's going to happen when Chicken Little is right about the sky falling, Alex." She took her books, closed her locker, and walked away. "Did Seto really get me these roses? Why would he do that? There's no way...is there?"

"Hello Khaos." she turned around.

"Oh, hi Ryou."

"Um, h-happy Valentines day." He handed her a card. She blushed furiously and took it.

"Aw, thank you." She hugged him and handed him a card as well. "Happy Valentines Day to you too."

"Thank you, Khaos."

"Ah, l'amoire." Jo smiled.

"Now I'm waiting for Dark to pop up and hand you something."

"Hey Jo."

"I KNEW IT!" Cat yelled. Dark blinked.

"Um, just wanted to wish you a happy Valentines Day."

"Oh, yeah. Same to you." He nodded and walked off.

"Ok...so he did not give you something."

"It's fine. Oh man, class starts in two minutes. I still need to get my books." Jo ran off.

"...he left her stuff in her locker." A loud squeal filled their ears. Cat nodded. "Yup..."

Kay walked down the hall and saw Seto talking to a girl wearing glasses with glossy, shoulder length black hair, green eyes, two piercings on her right eyebrow, one under her mouth, and at least three in each ear.

She was smiling and then she hugged him. Kay sighed. That must be the girl he likes. Well, she was extremely lucky.

Kay walked into her Oral Interp. class and hugged her Blue Eyes plushy for comfort. It was scented faintly with cologne. It made her feel serene and peaceful but she could not explain why.

The day passed by slowly. Seto's guessed crush was in Kay's History class. She was surprised to see another man in that class who did not look very old. He had crazy, and I mean CRAZY sandy blonde hair, lavender eyes, and very tanned skin.

"Class, this is our new student-teacher, Mr. Malik Ishtar." The new girl sighed a bit and Kay looked at her then raised an eyebrow.

If she and Seto were together, then why was she staring at the new student teacher like that. Weird...

The bell rang. Kay walked up to the new girl, whose name she discovered was Blair.

"Um, hey Blair." She looked at her.

"Um, hi. Do I know you?"

"Oh, no. I just wanted to say hello and walcome you to Domino High."

"Ah, well thank you."

"I was wondering...do you know Seto Kaiba?"

"Yeah, he's an old friend of mine."

"Ok, and are you two dating?"

"What?! Oh, no. Not anymore. When we were little we were kind of together, but not, you know, serious or anything."

"Well...I think he might be into you. Just wanted to let you know."

"I don't tihnk so...what's your name?"

"Kay."

"Hmm...well, Kay, he told me he thinks he likes someone here at this school and he wanted my help."

"Ohhh, well, I thought he meant you when he told me he liked someone. He said she was prettier then Minako, and you are."

"I find that very flattering. I met Minako and-"

"Yeah, she's a dog." Blair laughed.

"Yeah, you took the words out of my mouth." Kay smiled.

"I think you and I are going to get along nicely."

"Yeah."

"...sooooo, the new student teacher?" Kay asked.

"You noticed?"

"After the river of drool I kind of figured." Blair blushed a bit.

"Shut up!" Kay laughed.

"Well, time for the next class and I stil ahve two valentines to pass out."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay danced around in the kitchen, singing along to another love song.

"'You know everything that I'm afraid of, you do everything I wish I did. Everybody wants you, everybody loves you. I know I should tell you how I feel, I wish everyone would disappear. Every time time you call me, I'm too scared to be me, and I'm too shy to say. Ooh, I got a crush on you, I hope you feel the way that I do. I get a rush when I'm with you. Ooh, I've got a crush on you, a crush on you. You know, I'm the one that you can talk to and sometimes you tell me things that I don't want to know, I just want to hold you. And you say exactly how you feel about her, and I wonder, could you ever think of me that way. Ooh, I got a crush on you, I hope you feel the way that I do. I get a rush when I'm with you. Ooh, I've got a crush on you, a crush on you. Ooh, I wish I could tell somebody but there's no one to talk to, nobody knows I've got a crush on you, a crush on you, I got a crush. You say everything that no one says, but I feel everything that you're afraid to feel. I will always want you, I will always love you, I've got a crush...'"

The sound of clapping made Kay gasp and spin around. There stood Seto, smirking at her and clapping.

"Wow, dinner and show. It pays to come home early once in a while."

"Kaiba?!" Kay squeaked. "Y-you mean you just saw me?!" she said, her face turning bright red."

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"Yes! I hate it people see me singing and dancing!" she cried, covering her face with her hands, completely humiliated. Seto sighed and pulled her hands away from her face.

"Don't be like that. It was cute." She blushed even more.

"Kaiba-kun, please don't give false compliments." He leaned closer to her and she could feel his warm breath tickling her ear.

"It wasn't a false compliment to build your ego, Miss Simms." She looked him in the eyes to search and see if he was lying to her or not. As far as she could see, he was not. One of them had moved them closer. Her eyes were half lidded and so were his.

"Kay, is dinner ready y-...ooh, am I interuppting something?" Mokuba asked. Kay and Seto immediately broke apart, both bright red.

"Y-yeah. Dinner's done." She cleared her throat and started carrying out the food to the dining room table. "Um, excuse me. I need to call Cat." She smiled a bit and walked into the living room.

"You interuppted their kiss?!" Adelinda cried.

"how was I suppossed to know?" Mokuba asked. Adelinda groaned and lightly hit her head to the table. Seto sat down and said nothing.

"So, what did Yami give you, Cat?" Kay asked.

"A kiss and dinner for two." She squealed.

"That's so sweet and romantic. I am so happy for the two of you."

"Aw, thanks Kay. So, did you find out who sent you the flowers and such?"

"No. I think I'll just leave it a mystery."

"Yeah, nothing better then a stalker."

"Cat!" Kay exclaimed with a laugh.

"Hey, just being honest."

"Uh-huh. Well, for all I know it's one of the janitors who has access to my locker."

"Ew, now THAT'S creepy."

"Uh-huh. Tell me about it."

"Well, I'm gonna go."

"Yeah, back to your make out session with Yami."

"HEY! We are not making out, we're just watching a movie."

"I give you five minutes."

"shut up."

"Bye."

"Bye." Kay hung up the phone and sighed.

"...I wonder if Tori and Bakura got each other pies..." Her cell phone rang and she picked up. "Hello?"

"Miss Simms, we found the two remaining stones."

Dun dun DUN!!!! Romance, drama, everything a good story needs to totally suck. Nah, just kidding...I hope. Ahem, WELL, await the update.

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

fairywarrioress on June 24, 2007, 5:39:07 AM

fairywarrioress on
fairywarrioress*squeals* i love it!! XD!!

Im looking forward to the update!! ^^
And i wanna know what dark got me! lol

KionaKina on June 24, 2007, 5:41:23 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaum...something big? ^^' I honeslty don't know myself

SnowKitty on June 23, 2007, 4:18:36 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyI like the dun dun dun at the end. That is hilarious. I also love the spoiled romantic moment. It makes you either really like the person or want to kill them, but in this case I really like Mokuba because it added humor. Blair looks kind of intimidating. Everybody was ahaving such romantic moments going on.

It would be funny if Tori and Bakura got each other pies. What flavor, though? ...hmm...what is the pie flavor of love?

And where did you get he BEWD chcocolate?!

KionaKina on June 23, 2007, 7:52:52 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaInternet

KhaoticWolf on June 22, 2007, 11:55:52 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfAWWWW! Ryou is so sweet! ^///^ Dammit! I wanted Kay and Kaiba to kissy!!!!

KionaKina on June 22, 2007, 12:09:14 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaWell I'm happy to hear that, folks

PandaChan21 on June 22, 2007, 10:24:22 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21lol, I totally would, too...

KionaKina on June 22, 2007, 10:36:32 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayes, yes, you would Tori

AlleyCat17 on June 22, 2007, 4:55:40 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17no that is a very nice chapter.and hail queen kay-chan*bows*lol

KionaKina on June 22, 2007, 9:18:13 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! All hail me

animecrazyfan on June 21, 2007, 10:46:34 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanhey that's cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!
stupid mokuba he ruind the seen!!X_X
but what stones? ?_?
oh yeah by the way I loved the vidio!!^^

KionaKina on June 22, 2007, 9:17:59 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaTHANK YOU! ^^

Bean on June 21, 2007, 12:56:24 PM

Bean on
Beanheh ehe! thats so cute! ^_^ I remember when I had a MOJOR crush on Seto but then Season 2 roled in and I saw Yami Marik I was like Seto!? WHOS SETO!? ♥_♥ *drool* XD but I still like Seto. he was awesome. still is too. I LOVED THIS CHAP KAY! I SO TOTTALY WANNA SEE MORE! 8D

*faves and glomps*
-Blair♥

KionaKina on June 21, 2007, 12:58:32 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm happy you feel that way. ^^ I also fell the love

Moon_Princess on June 21, 2007, 12:33:56 PM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessAwww! This chappie was SO CUTE! =3!!

*sing song voice* Kaiba got you roooossesss an-*inhales too deeply and coughs* X_X
*ahem* You get the idea. ^^

Yay! More romance between you two! And you left it on a cliffhanger!! O___O *dies on the inside* X.x

LOL! Yeah...and the shout out. XD Heh heh. ^^

I look forward to another super special awesome chappie! =D (sorry, couldn't resist ^^)


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on June 21, 2007, 12:34:54 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL XD You never fail to amuse me Cat