Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Three Gems and Three Spells

My fifth story is ready.

The three gems to free the yamis are found and Kay learns that she was connected to magicians in the past. And she meets Yami Marik and Blair. But when she uses the gems, something feels different...

Chapter 2 - Three Gems and Three Spells

Chapter 2 - Three Gems and Three Spells
"You found the gems, Miss Ishtar?"

"Yes, can you come to the museum tonight?"

"Will you give me a moment?"

"Of course, Miss Simms."

"Ok." Kay set her phone down and poked her head into the dining room. "Kaiba-kun?" He looked up at her.

"Yes?"

"Can Addy-Chan spend the night? I have some buisness to take care of and I don't knwo when I'll be finished." Seto shrugged.

"She practically lives here anyway, I don't see a problem with it." Kay beamed.

"Thank you." She grabbe dher phone. "I'll call a cab and be there A.S.A.P."

"Alright, thank you very much, Miss Simms."

"Don't mention it. See you in a few minutes, Miss Ishtar."

"Yes." Kay hung up her phone and called for a cab then got her stuff together. Seto, Mokuba, and Adelinda were finishing up dinner.

"Ok, I'm off. Good night you two, see you tomorrow."

"Night Kay." They both hugged her and she kissed him both on the cheek. Then she walked over to Seto and kissed him on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow, Kaiba-kun. Later guys." She waved and walked outside to her cab.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Ishizu was waiting for Kay outside the museum. She wore a black dress today. Kay exited the cab, paid the driver, and walked up to her.

"Good day, Miss Simms."

"Hello Miss Ishtar. Now, you found the gem stones that the tablet spoke of?" IShizu nodded.

"Follow me." Ishizu led her to the room with the tablet speaking of the gems and there was a glass case with a satin pillow and four gems about the size of a golf ball each.

The first was blood red, even more red then a ruby. The next one was forest green, and a bit darker then most emeralds. The final was as yellow as the feather of a newborn chick, and much brighter than a topaz.

"Here they are." Kay nodded and looked at the tablet.

"Ok, it says here that you must hold the gem and recite the spell to go with it."

"Miss Simms." Ishizu handed her the red gem.

"Me?! Miss Ishtar, I am not as connected to the ancient past as you are."

"Ah, you are mistaken. You are far more connected then you know."

"How so?"

"You can read the ancient Heiroglyphs that not ever the greatest translators in the world can descipher."

"B-but..."

"Please, try." Kay sighed.

"Very well..." Kay cleared her throat and recited an ancient language, one Ishizu had never heard.

The red gem in her hand released beams of red light and waves of some type of energy. Kay closed her eyes and recited more to the spell, suddenly knowing it all. She swore she heard a voice similar to her own, only deeper, talking over hers, guiding her.

And then, the gem floated up and burst into a bright sphere of red light and when the light was gone, so was the gem. Kay opened her eyes and looked around.

"What happened?" Ishizu lowered her arms and looked at Kay.

"I think your spell worked, Miss Simms." Kay blinked.

"Seriously? Wow, didn't see that coming."

"Will you try the next gem?" Ishizu asked, offering the green one.

"Why not?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay walked out of the museum and yawned. Those spells were hard to do. But, she had pulled them off. All the gems were gone so they assumed it worked.

Her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"OH MY GOD!" Cat's voice screamed at the other end. Kay held it away from her ear.

"You about done screaming?"

"Not yet." Kay held the phone away from her ear again. "YAMI HAS HIS OWN BODY!"

"How do you know?" She held the phone away from her ear again.

"YUGI CALLED AND TOLD ME!"

"Wow...that spell works fast..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Well, congrats. Now you have a boyfriend who has his own body. Cudos to you." Cat giggled.

"I'm really excited."

"The screaming could have fooled me."

"Ha ha, that was so funny I forgot to laugh."

"I'll remind you later."

"So where are you? I tried your home phone but nobody answered."

"I'm heading home right now."

"From Kaiba's?" Cat asked slyly.

"No, the museum."

"Ah, I see."

"Ja. Well, see you tomorrow, Cat."

"Right." Kay hung up the phone and soon got home. It was about eight at this point.

She showered, changed, and crawled into bed then started to read one of her romance novels while listening to Sarah Brightman's CD "Classics."

Nessun Dorma started and Kay sighed, feeling at peace. She greatly loved operatic music. Classical was so calming. (That is the truth, in fact I am listening to Nessun Dorma as I type. Very calming...)

"The time is upon us..." a voice in the back of her head said. Kay blinked and looked up. Who said that? She shrugged, tihnking she was jsut imagining things.

It was getting late, so she leaned over an dturned out the lamp and fell asleep listening to "Ave Maria."

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PandaChan21 on July 11, 2007, 7:15:03 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21I'd be screaming too if my bf had his own body now!

KionaKina on July 11, 2007, 8:37:38 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinahe does

SnowKitty on June 27, 2007, 10:07:20 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyWell, Cat-chan seemed to be pretty dang excited, huh? Great chappie!

KionaKina on June 28, 2007, 8:02:50 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaINDEED! And you know Yami getting his own body means Yugi has his own body too

SnowKitty on July 15, 2007, 12:08:09 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyHoly cow, you're right! WOO-HOO!!!! YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

animecrazyfan on June 24, 2007, 5:44:48 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanYami-kun has his own body 0_0
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
and kay-chan is hearing voises o_0
does she share a body with an ancient spirit!!
ooooooooh creepyyy!! X_x

KionaKina on June 28, 2007, 8:02:26 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O Who told you?!

I mean, uh, no. of course not. *Shifts eyes*

KhaoticWolf on June 24, 2007, 5:47:57 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfYay! They got new bodies! WOOT! Yay for new chappie!

KionaKina on June 24, 2007, 5:57:57 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYES! All hail the new chappie

Moon_Princess on June 24, 2007, 5:33:31 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessYAY! 'Nother Chappie!! =D *dances*

Yay! Yami-kun got his own body! ^.^ *throws confetti*

Awesome chappie! :D Can't wait for the next one. ^_^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on June 24, 2007, 5:39:12 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaINDEED! ^^