Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Khephera and...HUH?!

My fifth story is ready.

The three gems to free the yamis are found and Kay learns that she was connected to magicians in the past. And she meets Yami Marik and Blair. But when she uses the gems, something feels different...

Chapter 4 - Khephera and...HUH?!

Chapter 4 - Khephera and...HUH?!
Kay growled.

"That little WENCH! I never thought she'd stoop so low." Kay growled in rage and banged her fists to the desk. "I'm going to get her for this, if it's the last thing I ever do!"

A sharp pain struck her head. Kay gasped and grabbed her forehead. She felt like she was being ripped in half.

"What..." She bit her hand to keep from screaming in pain. After about a minute, she blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kay opened her eyes and saw a one pair of green eyes and another pair of dark blue eyes looking down at her.

"Kay-chan!" Mokuba and Adelinda yelled in excitement. Kay sat up.

"Uh...where am I?" she asked, confused.

"Kaiba Mansion. We found you passed out in Seto's office this morning and you've been out all day."

"What time is it now?"

"Almost seven."

"Dang." They both nodded. Seto walked into the room.

"Good, you're awake." Kay nodded.

"Yeah. And I don't think any permanent damage was caused."

"Well, that's always nice to know."

"Kay, want something to eat or drink?" Mokuba asked.

"A glass of water would be nice."

"We'll go get it!" Moikuba and Adelinda said and they ran out of the room.

"It takes two people to get a glass of water?" Kay asked. "Who knew?" Seto smirked a bit at this. Then his face became more serious.

"I watched the feedback from the security cameras you hacked into." Kay's expression darkened.

"That stupid little slut, Minako, did it. God, I hate her. It's all because of her stupid jealousy that you and I are friends. It makes me sick."

"How do you think I feel?" Seto asked. "What she did...I should get her arrested."

"Seto, we can't prove it. If we show the security cameras, we could get fined or arrested for hacking. It's private."

"Well, your apartment building should have people monitering these things." Kay sighed.

"Apparently they don't."

"Then why the hell do they have cameras?! For decoration?"

"Seto...please calm dow-"

"No! That idiot girl is trying to get you killed. And it's because she likes me and it pisses me off."

"I want to get her back too! But we can't prove it properly. And as far as the security camera shows, she might have been a 'friend' letting in who she thought was just my dad. Trust me, I have thought this stuff through. Rushing into court could prove nothing and simply get me or both of us into trouble."

"Well, I'll tell you one thing, you are NOT going back to your apartment." Kay crossed her arms.

"And where will Adelinda and I live?"

"Here." Kay shook her head.

"Seto, if we come here, my dad will track us down. And you forget there is no adult here so if the media catches it, they'll think you're a-"

"Kay! Don't argue!"

"I can argue and I will. You are bending your back too far out for me and for Adelinda. And because of it, your spine is going to break in the process." Kay's expression softened a bit. "You gave me a job, found Adelinda for me, let me stay here when he got into my house, but I can't keep depending on you. Eventually my dad will find you and he will hurt you if he has to. And that is the one thing I can't allow. So do me one favor and trust my decision when I decline your invitation to stay here."

Seto stared back at her. He knew from the look in her eyes that she was set on this decision. He sighed and nodded.

"Alright. On one condition."

"And it is?"

"If he comes anywhere near you or Adelinda and lays one hand on you, you will agree to stay here, temporarily at least."

"Deal." They shook hands. "Shall I draw up a contract?"

"No. I'll take your word. I hope it's good."

"As good as gold."

"Good."

"Kay-chan! We got your water." Kay smiled and took the glass.

"Thank you very much." She sipped it. "What about school?"

"None of us went, we were all too worried."

"Mmm...we need to go tomorrow, but what on Earth are we gonna write for an excuse?"

"Leave that to me."

"Ok, Seto." Mokuba raised an eyebrow.

"'Seto?'" Kay felt herself turn read.

"I meant Kaiba! I mean...I-...uh...I gotta go home with...Adelinda. To see if it's ok...let's go Addy." She pushed her snickering sister out the door, hissing at her to cut it out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"HE WHAT?!" Alex screamed.

"Don't worry, Alex. I got a different lock and key so he can't get back in. The police searched everywhere within a two mile radius for him. He's gone...for now."

"He'd better. Aw man, Kay. I wish I had been there, I would have kicked his butt."

"I know you would have. Thanks Alex." Kay hugged her.

"That's my job as your best friend." Alex smiled.

"Oh yeah, there's one other detail I forgot to mention."

"And it is?"

"Minako let him in." Alex backed up.

"WHAT?!"

"I'm afraid so. I watched security camera feed back."

"Aw man, that stupid dog crossed the line."

"Alex, no. You can't do anything to her. We have no proof of it, and if we get her, we might be playing into her hand."

"What do you mean?"

"If we hurt her, we might get expelled and then we're gone, which is what she wants." Alex frowned.

"Good point."

"We'll wait and strike when the time is right."

"OK. I'm going to be right there with you." Kay smiled.

"Thanks, Alex." The bell rang and they walked to class.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Well, it was after lunch. Kay, Alex, Jo, and Cat were walking in the hall. They were going to meet Yami, Dark, Jounouchi, and Honda before gym.

Seto was also walking to gym. Suddenly, a blonde girl ran up to him and there was something very familiar about her.

"SETH!" she cried happily, flinging her arms around his neck.

"Wha-"

At this moment Kay and her friends rounded the corner.

"WTF?" Kay yelled.

"Someone's harrassing Kaiba!" Alex exclaimed. Seto was holding the girl at bay and she looked like she was trying to kiss him.

Kay ran over and punched the girl. Not too hard, but hard enough to get her to let go of Seto.

"Who are you and what the heck do you think you're doing?!" Kay snapped. The girl stood up and Kay's eyes widened. She took a step back. It wa slike she was looking in a mirror. The girls beared incredible resemblance to her, except she lacked the scar on her forehead and did not have the light blonde streaks in her hair.

"I'm TRYING to kiss my fiance."

"FIANCE?! Who the hell are you?!"

She dusted herself off. The girl was wearing a long, white dress made of linen.

"I am Khephera. And who are you?"

"I am Kay! And Seto is NOT your fiance."

"Oh yes he is, and his name is SETH."

"HIS NAME IS SETO KAIBA AND YOU TWO ARE NOT ENGAGED!"

"YES WE ARE!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!"

"YES WE ARE!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT!"

"YES WE-"

"SHUT UP!" Alex yelled. Both girls shut up and looked at her. "Now, Khephera, where in God's name did you even come from?"

"Where else, Egypt." Everyone gaped at her.

"Ok...um, Kaiba, is this girl engaged to you?"

"NO! I'm not engaged to anyone." Khephera gasped.

"But Seth, you and I ARE engaged. Something must have affected your memory here."

"Listen lady, my name is Seto, not Seth. And I am not getting married to you."

"So ha!" Kay said. Khephera frowned.

"What did you do to make him forget me? Seth and I are lovers."

"No you are not!" Kay yelled.

"Yes we are!" Khephera snapped. Then she gasped. "You...YOU'RE TRYING TO STEAL HIM FROM ME!" Kay blushed.

"W-what?! Don't be absurd."

"Oh yeah? Then why are you so stubborn about Seth and I? You have feelings for my fiance!"

"HE'S NOT YOUR FIANCE!"

"Oh no? Then what is he?" Khephera asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"He's my-" Everyone was staring at Kay, wondering what she would say.

'What in hell do I say?' she thought. Khephera suddenly laughed.

"I knew it. You were bluffing." Kay growled. And then she blurted out this next part without ever thinking.

"He's my boyfriend!" she yelled. Everyone in the hall stopped dead and stared.

"What?!" Alex, Cat, Khephera, Jo, Cat, and many people in the hall exclaimed. Seto was frozen with surprise and a blush was creeping into his cheeks.

"'Boyfriend?'" he repeated.

Again, dun dun DUN! What will happen? Will Seto deny this or will he go along with it? YOU DECIDE! And now, you are the weakest link, good bye. ^^

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on July 15, 2007, 12:19:51 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyWell, that was quite a reaction at the end. Very sudden. . . I am very amused now!

KionaKina on July 15, 2007, 12:38:44 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm glad ^^

PandaChan21 on July 11, 2007, 7:20:18 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21THE HELL?!

KionaKina on July 11, 2007, 8:38:04 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKina...no comment

WingedSheep on July 10, 2007, 3:23:30 AM

WingedSheep on
WingedSheepomfg!!! ><

xDDD

amazing!!!  xDDD

i was shocked when kay said that... ;))))

*sigh*

KionaKina on July 10, 2007, 8:40:27 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI'm sure almost everyone was

animecrazyfan on July 9, 2007, 9:43:08 PM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanyay greatb chapie!!
I thought you decided he's engaged to kay?
oh well..still love it!!
you go!!!
*thums up*

KionaKina on July 10, 2007, 1:33:05 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinajust wait for it, it'll come eventually

Moon_Princess on July 8, 2007, 10:23:34 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_Princesso.o

WHAHAHAHAHA! XD Nice ending. Made me giggle. XD
Kaiba should SO go along with it. *Grins*

XD
Awesome chappie! Can't wait for the next one! ^.^


~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on July 8, 2007, 10:28:39 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinabelieve me, neither can I ^_~

InferiorKart on July 8, 2007, 9:39:14 AM

InferiorKart on
InferiorKartThat chapter was funny. I can't wait for the next chapter.

KionaKina on July 8, 2007, 10:04:18 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinayay! ^^

KhaoticWolf on July 8, 2007, 9:36:19 AM

KhaoticWolf on
KhaoticWolfLMAO!!!!! I have to see what happens next! I'm so hyped now! ^_^

KionaKina on July 8, 2007, 10:04:05 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaglad to hear it ^^